Hair is one of the most precious treasures of a woman, which should be given utmost care. Nothing equates healthy and shiny hair, when we assess a woman’s appearance: one with the hair healthy will always look more beautiful! Today we share a secret of beauty, which you’ll love: washing your hair with apple cider vinegar! It’s a very simple trick, with exceptional results!
Wash your Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar
Perhaps by now you would have exorbitant amounts invested in all kinds of hair care products, but for now, you can leave aside all the products used which mostly contain chemicals, for this wonderful product for hair, the vinegar apple cider. If you rinse your hair with vinegar solution, you will find that your hair is not dry and will feel the silky strands of your hair in no time. There will be no need to wash your hair every day, which is beneficial for the hair in the long run, especially if you use a dryer.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
1. It adjusts the pH of the scalp, but without removing the natural oils. Many shampoos and products in the market can destroy scalp pH, resulting in dryness, dandruff and dry hair.
2. Applying this remedy will have a beneficial effect especially on split ends. If you use this remedy regularly, the hair will become silkier, straighter and more “obedient”.
3. To get rid of dandruff, which is one of the most common problems that women face when it comes to hair? This remedy can also help other conditions that cause cojitelor in hair (i.e., certain fungi or bacteria) that can be remedied, if you wash with apple cider vinegar.
4. It stimulates hair growth; it provides much improved circulation to the scalp, which strengthens hair follicles and roots. In addition, vinegar helps remove small debris that blocks pores, that hinders hair growth.
What you need to remember is that, when you wash your hair with apple cider vinegar, the results are not seen immediately, as it happens in the case of chemical treatments and remedies. Your scalp needs to adapt to this change, so arm yourself with patience, because it can take several weeks to see the effects mentioned above.
The Problem with the trade shampoos is, it removes the natural oils of the hair, and when you start using this treatment, the body’s natural reaction is to produce these oils in excess. This means that you have oily hair more in the first weeks of starting the treatment. This is also why many people quit washing with cider vinegar before experiencing its effects.
Using a quality Vinegar is very essential to get the best results of its action. Apple cider vinegar is a liquid in light brown and shows debris at the base of the bottle. Before using, shake the bottle well because they contain some enzymes, bacteria and minerals that strengthen hair.
How to Do
Use one part apple cider vinegar to five parts of water. Soak your hair with this solution, leave it for few minutes for the active substances to take effect, and then rinse with water. After a few weeks, you will have more silky hair and you will get rid of excess oils.
What do you think about this beauty trick? Will you try to wash your hair with apple cider vinegar or remain with the damaging trade products? So take the right decision before it is too late.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff Treatment?
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair: Why You Need to Be Using It
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Heartburn Relief
Image Source:- 1