Having a healthy and good health will boost your trust, but in our daily life we experience pollution, stress, lifestyle, diet and unhealthy will affect your hair texture and growth as a result hair fall will occur, in some cases like brittleness, premature graying and fine hair may also cause. The first thought may be going for a salon, but why waste time and money on salons. Before Taking any appointments, kindly look into these homemade recipes to improve hair texture.
How To Improve Your Hair Texture Naturally
1. Aloe Vera and Honey
Aloe vera contains vitamins like A, B12,C and E which contain antibacterial properties which help your hair to refresh and released sebum gives you bouncy locks. keeps your hair moisture and strengthens its texture.
Honey contains many vitamins and minerals such as iron which increases blood circulation to hair roots and also moisturizes the scalp and maintains your hair growth. When these two compounds are combined for a hair mask results in glossy hair texture.
- Take 2 -3 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel
- Add 2 – 3 tbsp of pure honey
- Mix well and make a smooth paste
- Wash it after 30 min and shampoo it.
[ Recommended: Best Vitamins for Hair Growth ]
2. Onion Juice
Onion contains sulfur which is important for hair growth and promotes healthy hair. It also gives elasticity and strength for stronger hair roots. Onion juice will also nourish the hair follicles and generate new hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion juice
- Apply the juice to the scalp
- Let it dry and leave it overnight
- Wash it in the morning with warm water then shampoo it.
Vitamins and minerals also play a major role in hair growth as some vitamin deficiency or lack of vitamin in your body may lead to hair fall and hair damage. The vitamins that help in hair growth are like Vitamin A,C,D and E.
These vitamins will keep hair follicles nourished and repair the breakage and prevent hair fall. To get a sufficient amount of vitamins you need to eat food like egg, spinach, carrot, milk, fish, fruits and nuts.
[ Recommended: How to Get Thick Hair Naturally at Home ]
4. Egg Hair Mask
Eggs contain high protein and fat content which nourishes hair follicles and the fat content will hydrate the hair and keep the hair moisture to prevent dry scalp and itchiness. The protein in eggs will increase the texture of the hair.
- Take 2 whole eggs and whip it
- Make a smooth paste and apply it to your scalp
- Cover your scalp with shower cap and leave it for 30 min
- Wash it with warm water.
[ Read: How to Straighten Hair Naturally at Home ]
5. Amla oil
Amla Oil has so many benefits to the hair which has been traditionally used by our ancestors. Using amla oil helps in growing thicker, healthier and stronger hairs. Best to use amla oil on the scalp which has vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients that helps hair to grow much thicker and faster.
Also it helps in blood circulation that prevents hair fall. Amla also helps in reversing gray hair with its natural potential that has lots of vitamins in it. Also reduce dandruff.
- Take 2 tbsp of amla oil
- Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Mix well and apply it to your scalp and massage for few min
- Wash it after 2 hrs and then shampoo it.
6. Curry Leaves
Curry leaves contain important antioxidants and vitamin B which help in nourishing hair follicles and produce malline production which also helps for gray hair. These curry leaves help to remove dead cells and promote new cell growth. It also has a productive effect on oxidative stress. The leaf oil will improve scalp health.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a heating pan
- Add 10 to 12 curry leaves and warm it
- Allow it to cool and massage for few min
- Wash it after 2 hr then shampoo it.
Yogurt contains proteins which promote healthy and strong hair. Yogurt contains lactic acid which helps to cleanse the scalp and removes dead skin cells which improves hair growth.
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt in a bowl
- Apply the yogurt on scalp and hair roots
- Cover it with shower cap
- Leave it for 20 to 30 min
- Wash it with warm water and shampoo it.
8. Essentials oils
Essential oils like lavender oil, rosemary oil, cedarwood oils are some of them that help in hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing oil producing glands. These oils will moisturize the scalp and prevent dry scalp and itchiness.
- Take 6 drops of rosemary oil
- Add 1 to 2 tbsp of carrier oil
- Mix well and apply on scalp
- Wash after 30 to 60 min with warm water and then shampoo it.
The above home remedies are for everyone who wants quality hair textures. The finishing of the curls are always smooth and soft with a glossier look. Never miss out the above oils, be an example for healthy hair care to this generation. Many more useful tips are coming up like this. Do follow us for more beauty hacks.
You Might Also Like:
- How To Take a Shower Without Getting Your Hair Wet
- 7 Best Shampoos For Folliculitis
- How to Wash Hair without Getting Face Wet?
- How To Fix Over Toned Hair
- Can You Use Shampoo As Body Wash
- Should I Wet My Hair Everyday?
- Does The Sun Help Your Hair Grow?
- Do Redheads Have Red Pubes?
- 7 Best Hair Gels For Women
- How Long to Leave Toner in Hair?
- How to Treat Hair Thinning Naturally
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy in Summer
- 7 Best Hair Gels For Men
- 7 Best Product For Sleek Ponytail On Natural Hair