Many of the vitamins are most beneficial for your hair growth make the hair strong and healthy. However, if there is deficiency of these vitamins then the hair health is affected. Sometimes it is not enough to get all the essential nutrients from our regular diet hence it is essential to either take them from an external source.
Table of Contents
Vitamins for Hair Growth are as Follows:
- Retinol, or vitamin is well-known vitamin that contains different cosmetic products for hair care, and it is strongest to firm and stimulate your hairs.
- Thiamine or vitamin B1 is the most important vitamins that stimulates hair growth, and allows hair to grow elegantly in a short time span.
- Riboflavin or vitamin B2 improves metabolic processes stirring in the cells of the hair; it receives enough oxygen to nourish the hair.
- Niacin or vitamin B3 stops aging of cells and stimulates active hair growth, moisturizes and maintains moisture in the cells for a long time.
- Choline or vitamin B4 fights against hair loss and also promotes their growth through fine nutrition.
- Pantothenic acid or vitamin B5 fortifies hair follicles and stops hair loss, gives them with nutritious, promotes their growth, and is vital in recovering lost oxygen in the hair cells.
- Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal action; it manages problems such as oily seborrhea and dandruff.
- Biotin or vitamin B7 aligns the structure of the hair; it stops their brittleness, perfect for those who do not like their curly locks.
- Inositol or vitamin B8 is another curative option that treats seborrhea and fungal diseases, which are often the cause of several problems with the scalp and hair.
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 stimulates hair growth; they generate an invisible film which stops negative effects of UV rays (for example, sharp changes in temperature ambient).
- Aminobenzoic acid or vitamin B10 restores the hair structure, nourishes and regenerates new cells and has an overall revitalizing effect.
- L-carnitine, or Vitamin B11 performs great work for sebaceous glands and stops dandruff. It is perfect for those who suffer from too much hair loss.
- Cyanocobalamin or vitamin B12 is an amazing vitamin for hair growth, it provides astonishing results (up to 4 cm per month), this vitamin is quite affordable and easy to buy in any pharmacy; it perks up the cells with oxygen, provide them with other nutrition and promotes their regeneration.
- Vitamin D is one of the richest natural sources that make your hair soft and shiny.
- Vitamin is a “life saver “and it helps in nourishing and stimulating active growth of curls.
- Vitamin K is the major moisturizer for hair, it not only delivers moisture in the cells, but also stimulates their retention for a long time; it is convenient to use if there is a problem with dry hair.
- Vitamin C fortifies the hair, improves blood circulation and caters nutrients to the hair follicles, which is also good for hair growth.
Vitamins Work in Combinations:
To promote your hair growth, it is essential to know what kind of vitamins is necessary and how to properly merge them together. It is important to mix them properly otherwise if you add them incorrectly that time the vitamins will not work at all. Combinations of vitamins that work are
- Vitamin A, E and C.
Vitamin B2 and B6.
B9 and vitamin C.
Vitamin C and E.
Vitamin Masks for Hair Growth:
There are numbers of cosmetic oils based on vitamins and the main goal is to strengthen the hair growth.
- Add vitamins one teaspoon B2, B12 with castor or burdock oil and one egg yolk. Mix methodically, apply on hair and leave for 30 minutes.
- Add vitamin B3 with natural honey. Mix, apply on locks and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Add vitamins A, D, E, B12 with a few amount of honey, burdock oil and lemon juice. Apply on hair for 40 minutes.
After applying the mask wear a shower cap or plastic bag on your head, and also wrap it with a towel. It provides you a greenhouse effect, which increases the action of the dynamic components present in the vitamins. Rinse hair with herbal tea. They also contain substances that promote hair growth.
Since essential vitamins can’t always be obtained from our daily diet, it is essential to use vitamins in the form of hair masks so the essential nutrients can be applied directly. A number of vitamins are useful for hair growth as indicated in this article.SHARE THIS STORY ON FACEBOOK