Who is Amanda Seyfried?
Amanda Seyfried was born on December 3, 1985. This American singer, actress, and model was born and brought up in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Her mother Ann, also known as Sandra, was a professional therapist and her father, Jack Seyfried was a pharmacist. Seyfried is of German descent with a bit of Scottish, English, and Welsh ancestry. Amanda Seyfried has proved herself to be an actress who never failed to astonish the audience with her flawless performances.
Amanda Seyfried – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
- Seyfried started her career as a model at the tender age of eleven and appeared in advertisements for clothing brands like Limited too and was featured on the covers of the Sweet Valley High novel series.
- She gambled into acting at fifteen with roles such as Lucy Montgomery on the CBS soap opera As the World Turns during the year 1999–2001 and Joni Stafford on the ABC soap opera All My Children in the year 2003.
Amanda Seyfried Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 3 in / 161 cm|
|Weight||108 lb / 49 kg|
|Breast Size||36 in / 92 cm|
|Bra Size||40 D (US) / 90 D (EU)|
|Cup Size||D (US)|
|Body Measurements||36-25-33 inches or 92-66-84 cm|
|Chest Size||36 in / 92 cm|
|Waist Size||25 in / 66 cm|
|Hips Size||33 in / 84 cm|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 34 (EU)|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Awards and Achievements
- Amanda Seyfried won the ‘Locarno International Film Festival Award’ for ‘Best Actress’ in 2005 for ‘Nine Lives.’
- Amanda Seyfried also won the ‘ShoWest Breakthrough Female Star of the Year’ and the ‘MTV Movie Award’ for ‘Best Scared-As-S**t Performance’ for Jennifer’s Body in 2010.
- She was nominated in 2020 for Critics’ Choice Awards-Best Supporting Actress and Oscar-Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
- In 2021 she won the Satellite Awards for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture.
Best Known for
- Seyfried is known for her major contribution to Hollywood and roles like ‘Samantha’ in the drama film ‘Nine Lives and ‘Cosette,’ an illegitimate daughter of a prostitute, in the film ‘Les Misérables.’ Amanda is also known for the philanthropic work she does for NGO INARA which focuses on refugee children from Syria.
- In 2008, Seyfried was appeared in Vanity Fair’s “Bright Young Hollywood” article and was featured on the magazine’s cover in 2010.
- She also received critical acclaim for her role as Marion Davies in David Fincher’s Mank, which bagged her nominations for the Golden Globe Award and Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Amanda Seyfried Pre-Relationships
- Amanda was romantically involved with Justin long from 2013 to 2015. Before that, she was linked to another actor James Franco.
Amanda Seyfried Family and Personal Life
- After breaking up with Justin Long, Amanda fell in love with Thomas Sadoski in 2016. This couple announced their engagement in September 2016 and got married in March 2017. She got pregnant soon after getting married and now Amanda has two children a daughter Nina Sadoski who was born on March 21, 2017, and a son who was born in 2020.
Amanda Seyfried Personal Info
|Full Name||Amanda Michelle Seyfried|
|Nickname||Minge, Mandy, Anxiety Girl|
|Occupation||Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Model, Voiceover Artist|
|Date of Birth||3 December 1985 (age 36 years)|
|Birthplace||Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Father Name||Jack Seyfried|
|Mother Name||Ann (née Sander)|
|Sibling Names||Jennifer Seyfried (Older Sister)|
|Spouse||Thomas Sadoski (m. 2017)|
|Children||Nina Sadoski Seyfried, Thomas Seyfried-Sadoski|
Worth to know about Amanda Seyfried
- Amanda had to miss her classes at school due to her modeling and acting jobs. But she managed to graduate from high school on 2003.
- Amanda was in two projects produced by Tom Hanks which were the adaptation of the Broadway musical Mamma Mia in 2008 and the HBO series Big Love.
- Amanda was a child model and appeared on the cover of three books by Francine Pascal.
- At a point in life, Seyfried was suffering from panic attacks, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Seyfried is a board member of the NGO INARA. This NGO provides medical services for children who have been wounded in war zones.
- Amanda avoided performing on stage until 2015 because she complained about being stage fright.
- The People Magazine ranked Amanda number one in a 2011 article featured “25 Beauties at 25”.
- In 2010, she took acoustic guitar lessons.
Amanda Seyfried Most Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||She is a foodie and likes everything|
|Favorite Movies||Mamma Mia! (2008)|
|Favorite Hairstyle||Wavy Hair|
|Favorite Lipstick Color||Red|
|Favorite Nails Color||Pink|
|Favorite Brand||Miu Miu, Prada|
More about Amanda Seyfried
- Education: Amanda went to William Allen High School. Later, Seyfried began studying opera under a voice coach. She managed to graduate from high school in 2003.
- House: Seyfried already has several properties: According to “dailymail.co.uk” she owns a three-room colonial-style house at the foot of the Hollywood Hills, which she bought in 2011 for 1.87 million US dollars. She also owns a 140 square meter luxury apartment in Greenwich Village, New York.
- Cars: Amanda Seyfried’s cars include Audi A4 and Q7.
- Tattoos: Amanda Seyfried has at least 1 known tattoo: “minge” on her foot.
- Cosmetic Surgeries: Seyfried hasn’t revealed that she got the job done, she once admitted that she wanted to have cosmetic surgery. But rumors say that Amanda Seyfried has gotten a nose job, chin implants, and breast implants done. But none of these rumors is confirmed by the actress or any other reliable source.
Amanda Seyfried Social Media Profiles
Amanda Seyfried Movies List
- 2004 – Mean Girls
- 2005 – Nine Lives, American Gun
- 2006 – Alpha Dog, Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
- 2008 – Solstice, Mamma Mia!, Official Selection
- 2009 – Boogie Woogie, Jennifer’s Body, Chloe
- 2010 – Dear John, Letters to Juliet
- 2011 – Red Riding Hood, A Bag of Hammers, In Time
- 2012 – Gone, Les Misérables
- 2013 – The End of Love, The Big Wedding, Epic, Lovelace
- 2014 – A Million Ways to Die in the West, Dog Food, While We’re Young
- 2015 – Ted 2, Unity, Pan, Love the Coopers, Fathers and Daughters
- 2017 – The Last Word, The Clapper, First Reformed
- 2018 – Gringo, Anon, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Holy Moses
- 2019 – The Art of Racing in the Rain
- 2020 – Scoob!, You Should Have Left, Mank
- 2021 – Things Heard & Seen, A Mouthful of Air
Amanda Seyfried TV Shows
- 1999,2001 – As the World Turns
- 2003 – All My Children
- 2004 – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- 2004,2006 – Veronica Mars
- 2005 – House
- 2006 – Wildfire, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Justice
- 2006,2011 – Big Love
- 2008 – American Dad!
- 2014 – Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
- 2017 – Twin Peaks
- 2018 – Family Guy
- 2022 – The Dropout
You Might Also Like:
What is Amanda Seyfried’s net worth?
Amanda’s major source of earnings is modeling and acting and she is worth $15 Million.
Does Amanda Seyfried have smoked “in real life”?
Hollywood actress Amanda Seyfried has accepted that she quit her smoking habit because she feared it would affect her singing and acting career.