Strep throat is the bacterial infection which causes swelling and soreness in the throat. This infection is caused by Streptococcus bacteria. Strep throat can affect the people of all the ages, but it is commonly seen in the children between the ages of 5-15 years. Continuous sneezing and coughing can spread the infection from person to person. Strep throat can be treated easily and the infected person can improve within a week. But if the proper medical care is not given it can cause serious complications like
- Sinus, ear infection, and high fever
- It can also affect the skin, joints, and heart.
- It can cause peritonsillar abscess, which is a pus-filled bacteria that grow in the back of the tonsils
Symptoms can vary from one person to another. Some people undergo mild symptoms and other suffers from more severe symptoms like high fever and difficulty in swallowing.
- Other Symptoms of Strep Throat:
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Cure Strep Throat?
- How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Strep Throat:
- 1. Concentrated Apple Cider Vinegar:
- 2. Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Strep Throat:
- 3. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey for Strep Throat:
- 4. Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon for Strep Throat:
- 5. Apple Cider Vinegar in Tea for Strep Throat:
- 6. Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger Garlic Paste:
- Tips and Precautions:
Other Symptoms of Strep Throat:
- Inconvenience in swallowing
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sudden fever
- Red spots on the tonsils or upper mouth
- Throat with white patches leads to the strep throat
However, nowadays we have vaccination to prevent the Strep throat. Never share personal things like towel, handkerchiefs because this may also infect the healthy person. Always cover the mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Cure Strep Throat?
- Due to its alkaline nature, it deals with the cold and throat problems. Thus, it neutralizes the body and immune the system.
- The organic ACV contains enzymes and proteins and friendly bacteria that help the body to recover fast.
- Due to its acetic nature, it helps in killing the bacteria thus treating the throat infection.
- It has high amount fibers, vitamins, and minerals which makes it anti-allergic and helps to enhance the immune system and cure the symptoms of strep throat.
- It is anti-infective, anti-bacterial and natural detoxifier, it flushes out all the bacteria and toxins from the body when consumed directly.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Strep Throat:
Apple cider vinegar is the superb solution for treating sore throat in various forms. It possesses anti-bacterial and other effective healing compounds that help to get rid of the infection and boost the immune system. If you are suffering from chronic strep throat and don’t want to gulp cough syrups, turn to apple cider vinegar. Try these ultimate strep throat remedies and get instant relief-
1. Concentrated Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Swallow the small amount of undiluted apple cider vinegar.
- Repeat the multiple times in a day.
- Drink water after each sip if you are not able to withstand it.
Note: It is recommended to drink apple cider vinegar with a straw.
2. Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Strep Throat:
- 2 Tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar
- 1 bowl of warm water
- Mix 2 Tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar in a bowl of warm water
- Drink small amount of liquid and gargle with the mixture
- Repeat the process once or twice every hour
Note: Always remember to drink water after each gargle as it will help to prevent vinegar from coming in contact with the sensitive parts.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey for Strep Throat:
- 8 oz of lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Blend 8oz of lukewarm water, 1 tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Swallow the mixture slowly while still warm.
- Repeat the process whenever required
4. Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon for Strep Throat:
- 3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16 oz of warm water.
- Combine 3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoon of honey and 3 tablespoon lemon to 16 oz of warm water.
- Drink this mixture gradually
Repetition: Repeat the process multiple times
5. Apple Cider Vinegar in Tea for Strep Throat:
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tea bag
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
Preparation Time: 3 min.
- Boil 1 cup of warm water and add 1 tea bag.
- Now mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Drink the mixture hot and slowly to provide relief to your strep throat
6. Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger Garlic Paste:
- 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass of water
- Make a fine paste of few slices of ginger and cloves of garlic
- Take a ¼ teaspoon of a mixture with 2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water.
- If you want you can add honey for better taste.
- Drink the mixture and keep on repeating the process after every few hours.
Strep throat can be irritating frustrating condition. But try the above processes and you will get the relief as early as possible.
Tips and Precautions:
- It is good to use apple cider vinegar in diluted from because its acidic nature can burn the tissues of throat.
- Always make sure to rinse the mouth after drinking or gargling the apple cider vinegar.
- For best effect, use only raw and organic apple cider vinegar which has mother component in it.
- Repeat the process 2 or 3 times in a day to see the quick results.
- Drink sufficient amount of fluids primarily lukewarm water.
- Avoid contact with pollution, any kind of pollens and dust.
- Always use an antiseptic mouthwash after consuming the ACV.
- Do not Brush After drinking the apple cider vinegar as it can damage the tooth enamel.
- Do not consume it with any drug like insulin, digoxin as it can lower down the potassium level in the body.
- If took in an excess amount it leads to oesophageal burns.
The apple cider vinegar treatment for the strep throat is known to be the most productive way to help the person to recover from an infected throat. It is the wonderful liquid that will help to get rid of throat problems. Start using this natural remedy now that you know how beneficial ACV is for your overall health.
Every kitchen should have the bottle of unfiltered apple cider vinegar as it is multi-use vinegar. Take care of your throat with the reasonable and safe product. Include ACV in your diet; use it in cooking and salads. You can also drink it in diluted form as a beverage. People who like organic and 100% chemical free products, then ACV have proven to be the best since ages.
Tell us your experience. We are waiting to hear!
- How to Get Rid of Sore Throat Naturally
- Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
- How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Sinus Infection