Foundation is the base of the makeup look, and when the base is right, you cannot go wrong with the rest. The market is flooded with plenty of high-end luxury foundations that give amazing results; however, they come with a hefty price tag. Fortunately, there are some great Foundation alternatives that you would love to explore.
If you want to get your makeup right but cannot afford the luxury of high-end foundations, we have listed the five best alternatives to foundations that will help you achieve the best look without digging a hole in your pocket.
Even though the formula of these alternatives will be different, the outcome of using them would not be chalk and cheese. Let’s check the five best-selling luxury foundations of the time and then their alternatives.
Best Selling Luxury Foundations
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
Due to different reasons, Estee Lauder has made a significant place among makeup enthusiasts. Delivering full coverage and matte finish, it has gained the reputation of being the number 1 brand of the time, however, doesn’t fit in everybody’s budget. It is a waterproof and heatproof foundation that sets instantly, leaving your skin to look naturally refreshed.
You can find 55 different shades of Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place makeup foundation that goes well with warm, cool, and neutral skin tones.
2. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
It is another highly pigmented liquid foundation that lasts for a longer time and is one of the best bases for your entire makeup look. It is a highly pigmented, oil-free foundation that delivers a natural, matte, and luminous finish. Being easily buildable and blendable, it is one of the most popular choices but expensive.
3. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
There is no doubt that It cosmetics has gained the reputation of being the number one makeup brand in the US. It provides full coverage and works as a moisturizer and anti-aging serum. Also, it helps to correct dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone. The extra benefit is it provides sun protection with SPF 50+.
The active ingredients of this product are hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and vitamins that nourish the skin deeply and make it glowing and healthier.
4. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
While looking for some luxury makeup foundations, it becomes hard to escape Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, a medium coverage foundation known for giving the finest result. It is easy to attain a stunning airbrush finish with this weightless, buildable, medium coverage foundation that is listed in the best-selling product of the time.
However, since it comes with a price tag, everybody cannot afford it.
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15
A lightweight mousse foundation that leaves the skin with a natural matte finish, this wonder product is one of the kinds. It consists of Amazonian clay to stay longer and Vitamin E, which works as an anti-inflammatory ingredient. Mineral pigments ensure that skin stays protected and healthy.
It delivers a flawless finish and keeps oil at bay, making it suitable for people with oily skin. At the same time, it corrects dark circles, redness, and other imperfections without creasing or cracking the skin. However, the only issue is its hefty price tag.
- These all are lightweight foundations that give a natural and matte finish.
- They leave the skin looking fresh without building creases and cracks.
- Suitable for skin with different natural, cool and warm tones.
- They are extremely expensive and not easily affordable.
- There are drugstore foundation alternatives available at a lesser price than give the same result.
Let’s check the 5 Best alternatives to foundations and how they can easily replace the high-end luxury and expensive foundation alternatives.
5 Best Similar Foundation Products
1. Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Longwear Matte Foundation
- Covers well and ensures a long-wearing matte finish.
- The whipped texture builds and blends easily.
- Suitable for oily skin and available in 16 different shades.
2. L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
- Lightweight and medium coverage formula that delivers a demi-matte finish that lasts for 24 hours.
- Hides uneven skin tones, marks, blemishes, and other imperfections, leaving the skin to look fresh and glowing.
- Available in 28 different shades to work well with different skin tones.
- It is an oil-free product that gives shine to the face for longer hours.
3. Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Flawless Coverage Foundation Makeup, SPF 50
- Lightweight full coverage foundation with a broad-spectrum SPF 50, loaded with antioxidants to protect the skin from sun damage and other environmental factors.
- Consistency is thicker than its expensive counterparts, but the outcome is great.
- Consists of skin-friendly ingredients to ensure healthier skin.
4. L’Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup
- Medium coverage foundation that delivers a radiant luminous finish and is available in 40 different shades.
- Consists of vitamins C and E, powerful antioxidants that improve clarity and skin tone instantly.
- It is SPF 20+ for protecting the skin damage from the sun and other external stress like pollution.
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
- Lightweight texture formulated to control shine while leaving a matte finish on the skin.
- Makes the skin feel soft while magnifying the complexion and evening out the skin tone.
- Available in 24 different shades and are suitable for cool, neutral and warm skin tones.