In recent times, vitamin E oil is used widely in various skincare concerns. To enhance your beauty and keep your skin soft and rejuvenated, vitamin E oil is the best option. Vitamin E oil can be used or applied directly to your skin or mixed with creams, gels, and lotions. It is easily available in several markets as vitamin E capsules and Vitamin E oil that provide numerous benefits for your skin, face, and hair.
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Skin
Vitamin E oil is a group of fat-soluble antioxidants that help to rejuvenate your skin health. Some of the benefits provided by vitamin E oil are as follows.
1. Treats Stretch Marks
Vitamin E oil’s anti-oxidant property works miraculously in treating stretch marks.
Application of Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E Capsules
- Simply pop the vitamin E capsules and extract the oily substance from it.
- Apply the vitamin E oil to the stretch marks.
Tip: Stretch marks fade easily on regular application of vitamin E oil.
[ Recommended: Amazing Beauty Benefits of Egg Whites ]
2. Delivers a Nourishing Skin
Vitamin E is beneficial in regulating hyperpigmentation and works as a natural nourishing agent for your skin.
Vitamin E Oil and Glycerin
- 1 tbsp Glycerin
- 1 Capsule of Vitamin E
- 2 tbsp Rosewater
- Get the vitamin E oil off the capsule.
- Mix it with 2tbsp of rose water and 1tbsp of glycerin.
- Apply it on your face and leave during the night.
Tip: Glycerin aids in moisturizing and making your skin smooth and soft.
[ Recommended: Beauty Benefits of Yogurt for Skin & Hair ]
3. Best Moisturizer
As vitamin E oil is a fat-soluble content, it restores the moisture in your skin and prevents from drying.
Vitamin E oil & Moisturizing Creams
- Few drops of Vitamin E Capsule
- Moisturizing Cream or Gel
- Add a few drops of vitamin E oil to your regular moisturizing cream or gel.
- Apply this mixture to your skin or face and leave overnight.
- Rinse off the next day morning with chill water.
Tip: Moisturizing your skin on daily basis with the right moisturizer is significant for protecting your skin.
[ Recommended: 12 Reasons Why Banana Is Good For Your Skin and Hair ]
4. Works as a Cleanser
Throughout the day, your skin or face is covered with bacteria, dead cells viruses, and pollutants. Cleansing your face promotes the removal of this unwanted debris.
Vitamin E Oil and Multani Mitti
- Vitamin E Oil
- 1tbsp Multani Mitti
- 1tbsp Rose Water
- Mix a few drops of vitamin E oil and 1 tbsp of rose water with Multani mitti.
- Apply it to the face and give a gentle massage for 15 mins.
- Leave it for 1 hour and rinse it off with cold water.
Tip: Multani mitti is a natural cleanser that removes impurities and dirt on your skin. When combined with vitamin E it gives a fresher and youthful look.
[ Recommended: Coconut oil For Hair, Skin and Face – Benefits & How To Use It? ]
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Face
Vitamin E oil adds a large number of benefits to your face. Its rich antioxidants and anti-inflammatory valuables control fine lines and wrinkles. The following are some advantages of vitamin E oil for your skin.
1. Works Well for Anti-Aging
Vitamin E neutralizes the free radicals that cause inappropriate aging to your skin and face.
Vitamin E and Green Tea Face Mask
- Cup of Green Tea
- 2-3tbsp of Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- In a cup of green tea mix 2-3 tbsp of rice flour, a tbsp each of honey, and Vitamin E oil.
- Make it as a paste and apply it to your face.
- Let it dry and massage gently while washing with plain water.
Tip: The nutrients in green tea and honey nourish the skin deeply and detain from aging.
[ Recommended: Benefits Of Using Aloe Vera For Skin Care & Hair ]
2. Get Fair Skin
Who doesn’t love to have fairer skin? Vitamin E oil indulges in antioxidants and helps in achieving fairer skin.
Vitamin E Oil and Papaya Face Mask
- 2-3 tbsp Papaya Pulp
- 2-3 Vitamin E Capsules
- Few drops of Rose Water
- Prick the vitamin E capsules and extract the content.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of papaya pulp and a few drops of rose water to vitamin E extract and mix well.
- Apply this paste to the face and let it dry.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
Tip: Papaya contains lycopene that helps to get brighter skin and rose water maintains the pH balance of the skin thus improving your complexion.
3. Combat Acne and Pimples
To get acne and pimple-free face, using a Vitamin E oil face mask is essential.
Honey and Vitamin E Oil Face Pack
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- Few drops of Vitamin E Oil
- Take a few drops of vitamin E oil and mix well a tbsp each of cinnamon and honey.
- Apply this paste on acne-affected areas.
- Wait until it dries and wash off with plain water.
Tip: The microbial properties of honey and cinnamon destroy the acne-causing bacteria and clear out the impurities stuck in the pores.
Vitamin E helps in exfoliating and moisturizing your skin making it glow smoothly and brightly.
Vitamin E Oil, Egg, and Yoghurt Face Mask
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Whisked Egg
- 1 Vitamin E Capsule
- Firstly mix 1tbsp of yogurt and 1tbsp of whisked egg.
- Now add vitamin E oil extracted from the capsule.
- Apply the mixed recipe to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Scrub gently and wash with cold water.
Tip: Yoghurt exfoliates your skin and creates a natural glow while the protein in eggs controls sebum production.
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Hair
Vitamin E oil plays a significant role in protecting your hair from damage caused to it. Some benefits of vitamin D oil for hair are as follows.
1. Stimulates Hair Growth
Vitamin E is a much-needed vitamin for humans in terms of hair growth.
Coconut Oil and Vitamin E Oil
- 2 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Mix 2 tbsp of coconut oil and vitamin E oil and warm gently.
- Massage it onto your scalp in a circular motion.
- Keep it for full night and wash in the morning.
Tip: The fatty acids in coconut oil penetrate the hair cuticle thus making it healthy and strong.
2. Get rid of Dandruff
Dandruff occurs through the drying of the scalp and the development of dead cells. Vitamin E oil is best for treating and curing dandruff.
Vitamin E Oil and Tea Tree Oil
- 2 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- 1 tbsp Tea Tree Oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Mix 2 tbsp of vitamin E oil and 1 tbsp each of coconut and tea tree oil.
- Apply this mixture of oil to your hair thoroughly.
- Wash your hair after keeping it for 2-3 hours.
Tip: As tea tree oil has anti-fungal properties, it helps to clean dead cells resulting in clear hair scalp.
3. Earn a Shining Hair
Frizzy, brittle and dry hair can be controlled with the application of vitamin E oil. Moreover, it acts as a protective barrier to hair giving it nourishment and a lustrous appearance.
Vitamin E Oil and Egg Yolk Hair Pack
- 1tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Beat 1 egg yolk finely and add 1tbsp of vitamin e oil, coconut oil, and olive oil.
- Mix well and apply this paste onto your hair thoroughly.
- Wrap your head with a shower cap and rest for half an hour.
- Wash off completely.
Tip: The yolk is used specifically to moisturize dry and crinkly hair.
4. Prevents Premature Graying Hair
The powerful antioxidants contained in vitamin E oil decrease the chances of premature graying.
Hibiscus and Vitamin E Oil Hair Pack
- 3-4 fresh Hibiscus Flowers
- 1-2 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- Separate the petals from 3-4 hibiscus flowers and wash properly.
- Grind them with some water and add 1-2 tbsp of vitamin E oil.
- Apply this paste to the hair scalp.
- Let it soak for half an hour and wash with a mild shampoo.
Tip: Hibiscus serves as a natural coloring agent to hide grey hairs because it is full of antioxidants and vitamins.
If you want healthy skin, face and hair then vitamin E certainly opens the door for it. In view of its antioxidant fortunes, vitamin E oil creates wonders and is a primary ingredient in skin care products.
- How To Get Green Out Of Hair
- Avocado For Face, Skin and Hair – Benefits and DIY Recipes
- Amazing Benefits of Tea Tree oil for Your Skin and Hair
- Surprising Beauty Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 Foods That Are High in Vitamin E
- Surprising Beauty Uses for Baking Soda You Must Know!