The dark spots seem as dark blotches or spot of hyper-pigmentation over the face and body of many people. The Vitamin E capsule can assist to decrease the dark spots appearance on the skin when applied regularly. Here we explain how to use vitamin e oil for dark spots removal.(1)
Does Vitamin E oil Fade Dark Spots?
In form of a supplement, Vitamin E oil safeguards the cell membranes. It definitely fades dark spots because Vitamin E is basically a fat-soluble vitamin and it possesses powerful antioxidant properties.(2)
How to Use Vitamin E oil for Dark Spots?
You can rub Vitamin E oil directly over the spots and then massage it inside the tissue. Alternatively, you can orally take one 400 I.U. capsule of Vitamin E oil every day and night, and you can puncture another capsule and massage its oil on the spots directly, and then leave it overnight.
Vitamin E oil for Dark Spots on Face
- 2-3 vitamin E capsules
Preparation Time: 2-3 mins
- Purchase 2-3 vitamin E capsules, and then puncture them.
- Squeeze its oil directly over the spots daily.
- Daily application would reflect noticeable difference.
How it works: Vitamin E oil could not just give shinning glow to skin but it is also useful in reducing the sign of dark skin spots as well as discolorations. Vitamin E oil possesses several antioxidants as well as moisturizers that enhance the look and health of the skin.
Repetitions: Once daily.
Best time to apply: In morning.
Tips: Ingesting 15 mg of Vitamin E oil per day will help you to keep your skin and body healthy.
Aloe Vera Gel and Vitamin E oil for Dark Spots
- 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
- ½ tablespoon of vitamin E oil
- 2 cups of cold water
Preparation Time: 5-10 mins.
- Combine together 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel and ½ a tablespoon of vitamin E oil.
- Wash off your face with the use of regular face wash and by use of finger tips to softly massage this mixture over your face.
- Allow it dry over the dark spot and leave it for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Rinse it off using 2 cups of cold water and by help of your regular face wash.
- Allow the mask to exfoliate your skin.
How it works: Aloe Vera includes anthra-quinone, the component which eliminates dead skin cells in natural way. This causes the brightening of your skin dark spots.(3)
Repetitions: Twice a week.
Best time to apply: In your free time.
Tips: You can even use one capsule of vitamin E by pricking the capsule and then combining it with the aloe vera gel.
Coconut oil and Vitamin E oil for Dark Spots
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of vitamin e oil
- 1 cup of water
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of vitamin e oil.
- Apply the mixture on the skin area with dark spots.
- Allow it to stay on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off using a cup of water.
How it works: Coconut oil works as a wonderful natural oil to eliminate dark spots, blemishes and to attain clear skin naturally. The mixture would hydrate and smooth your skin.
Repetitions: Once a day.
Best time to apply: In evening.
Tips: Wash the face with pressure to remove stickiness of coconut oil.
Combining vitamin e oil with any of the natural ingredients as discussed above can help to diminish the dark spots. It should be noted that you should follow the treatment on regular basis to get effective results.
- Vitamin E- https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminE-HealthProfessional/
- Vitamin E in dermatology- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976416/
- Effects of aloesin on melanogenesis in pigmented skin equivalents- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1468-2494.2008.00432.x
You Might Also Like:
- How to Get Rid of Dark Spots with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Oziva Absolut Even Anti-Pigmentation Face Serum
- 7 Best Body Washes for Black Skin
- 7 Best Blonde for Warm Skin Tone