Eyebrows play a big role in defining the beauty of a person and one of the most common problems faced by women are sparse hair on brows. Nutrient deficiencies are one of the main reasons for sparse growth. You can find the best solution for improving hair growth on eyebrows here.
Does Vitamin E Oil Help Grow Eyebrows?
Thin brows can result from lack of vitamins due to poor intake of vitamin-rich foods or as part of the natural aging process. We all know that providing right vitamins improves the hair growth and it is applicable to hairs on eyebrows too. Scientific studies have proved that vitamin E is essential for promoting hair growth as vitamin E is a complex of fat-soluble vitamins and have rich antioxidant properties which prevent aging effect in our body cells.(1)
How to Use Vitamin E Oil for Eyebrows?
1. Castor Oil and Vitamin E Oil for Eyebrows
- Castor oil- 1 teaspoon
- Vitamin E capsules- 2 to 3
How to Do:
- Break open the Vitamin E capsule and pout the oil from it into a small bowl.
- Add the castor oil into the bowl and blend the oil together.
- Apply the blended oil on the eyebrows and massage it gently for 1 to 2 minutes.
- You can leave it for 25 to 30 minutes, wipe it off with a makeup remover and rinse it with cold water.
- You can also leave it overnight and remove it the next day morning.
Best Time to Apply: Before bedtime.
No of Repetitions: Repeat this process every night before hitting the bed for 5 to 7 days to see a marked difference.
[ Read: How to Use Castor Oil to Grow Eyebrows ]
2. Castor Oil, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E Oil for Eyebrows
- Castor oil- ½ teaspoon
- Coconut oil- ½ teaspoon
- Vitamin E oil- 4 to 5 drops
How to Do:
- Pour all three oils into a small bowl and mix well so that they blend together.
- Take the mixed oil in your fingertips and apply it generously on your eyebrows.
- Massage it gently on the eyebrows for a couple of minutes.
- Let it rest for about 20 minutes. Remove it off using makeup wipes.]
- Finally, wash your face with cold water and pat dry.
Best Time to Apply: In the morning and evening.
No of Repetitions: Repeat this process every day for three to five days to start with and then do it regularly once a day to enjoy eyebrow growth naturally.
[ Read: How to Use Coconut Oil for Eyebrows ]
3. Vitamin E Oil and Coconut Oil for Eyebrows
- Coconut oil- 1 ½ teaspoon
- Vitamin E oil- 5 to 6 drops
- Cotton swab
How to Do:
- Mix both the oils in a small bowl until they blend together.
- Dip the cotton swab in the oil mixture and apply it over the eyebrows.
- Massage it gently for 2 minutes.
- Leave it overnight and then rinse it off the next day morning.
Best Time to Apply: Bedtime.
No of Repetitions: Apply this mixture every night for 4 to 5 days and then use it at least 3 to 4 times a week to see natural eyebrow growth.
Precautions and Tips While Using Vitamin E Oil on Eyebrows
- It is better to some patch test before using vitamin E on your skin if you have a past history of allergies.
- Avoid using vitamin E oil directly on the skin if there is any wound.
- Start applying in small quantities at first and slowly increase the quantity.
- Using it along with other natural oils can help to prevent any possible irritation.
By using quality and organic natural oils castor oil, coconut oil, almond oil, etc., with Vitamin E oil, you can easily and naturally grow the eyebrows.
Can We Apply Vitamin E Capsule on Eyebrows?
Yes, vitamin E capsules can be used on eyebrows. However, it is important to note that vitamin E should not be applied directly to the skin, as this can cause irritation. If you want to use vitamin E on your eyebrows, you should first mix it with a carrier oil such as jojoba oil or coconut oil. You can then use a cotton swab to apply the vitamin E oil to your eyebrows.
What Foods Help Eyebrow Growth?
There are a few different foods that can help promote eyebrow growth. These include:
– Vitamin A: found in sweet potatoes, carrots, and dark leafy greens
– Vitamin B7: found in eggs, nuts, and legumes(2)
– Vitamin E: found in avocados, olive oil, and dark leafy greens
- A Randomized Evaluator Blinded Study of Effect of Microneedling in Androgenetic Alopecia: A Pilot Study- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
- Biotin- https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Biotin-Consumer/
You Might Also Like:
- How to Get Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
- How to Use Eyebrow Pencil to Shape Eyebrows
- 7 Best Numbing Creams For Microblading