With a musky, woody scent, Glossier You has become one of the most popular scents of all time. It is not your typical floral scent that you would like to wear casually; it is something unique that makes you feel loved and wanted. It transforms magically to match the vibes and chemistry of your body and bring the best out of you. It simply means that Glossier You will smell different on you and your friend or partner.
Even though the scent seems promising, unique, and everything that wants a place in your vanity bag, the hefty price tag makes it restraining. Luckily, we have alternatives Glossier You alternatives that impart similar woody and musky scents and mix well with the vibes of the body to create your own scent.
If you are looking for great alternatives for Glossier You, you have landed at the right place. Here, we have listed the top 5 best Glossier You alternatives that are easy to afford and give out the same result.
Before looking at the Glossier You alternatives, let’s check the notes that make Glossier You so amazing and popular among fragrance lovers.
The major ingredients with the typical aroma that they impart include the following-
- Pink Pepper: bright, sparkling, spicy
- Iris: floral, green, powdery
- Ambrette Seeds: woody, warm, sweet
- Ambrox: creamy, musky, salty
Talking about the notes in Glossier You, it is more towards warm and creamy base notes. It comes from musk, ambrette, and ambrox that smell uniquely on everyone. While the top notes of earthy, green iris root and spicy, sparkling pink pepper are fresh and clean, they do not overpower the scent.
The scent wears evenly and spreads the same fragrance throughout the day. Since Glossier You aroma is described as woody, musky, and peppery, it can be leaned toward being unisex, giving an amazing vibe to the wearer. While most floral scents are geared toward women, this scent is for both men and women and ensures a long-lasting refreshing smell throughout the day.
- Spreads woody, musky and peppery fragrance.
- It is a unisex perfume from Glossier You.
- Transforms to match the chemistry of your body.
- Glossier You comes with a hefty price tag. It is not easy to afford by all, and there are many alternatives of Glossier You, giving the same scent without paying huge.
5 Best Similar Glossier You Products
1. Pharmacia – Fleur D’oranger Eau De Parfum By Tru Fragrance And Beauty
- Has a fresh, woody scent, very reminiscent of Glossier You, however, not very sugary sweet or floral.
- The small leans more towards the citrus side, giving an intense feel of freshness.
- It is affordable and comes in a beautiful bottle.
2. Kuumba Made Persian Garden Fragrance Oil
- It is long lasting perfume oil with a more concentrated formula.
- Consists of a peppery and woody smell that mixes with the body’s chemistry to create your own scent.
- The perfume smells different on everyone just like Glossier You.
- Comes in a beautiful bottle and need to be applied directly on the skin rather than on clothes.
3. The Body Shop White Musk Eau De Toilette Perfume
- This special scent from Body Shop has a musky smell and gives sweeter and mysterious vibes than Glossier You.
- Notes include – amber notes, rose, jasmine, and warm spice.
- When applied on skin, it dries down to smell even better so give it some time if you’re trying it out.
- It is paraben free, cruelty-free and vegan and lasts throughout the day.
4. Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette Spray For Women
- Consists of fruit forward top notes with apple, waterlily, and apricot.
- Fresh top notes give way to decadent guava, chocolate, and tuberose that are rich heart notes of this special fragrance.
- For earth base notes, the fragrance consists of sweet notes of vanilla and amber.
- Comes in a gorgeous heart-shaped bottle.
5. Nollie Perfume For Women
- Consists of delicate floral fragrance of pink rose petals and white jasmine.
- The feminine scent comes from the alluring aroma of sweet fruit infused with soft floral undertones that you can wear throughout the day.
- The intoxicating light flowery scent gives a refreshing fragrance wherever you go.