Who is Monica Bellucci?
Monica Bellucci, also known as Monica Anna Maria Bellucci was born on 30 September 1964 in Città di Castello, Umbria, Italy.
She is an Italian model and actress. She was brought up in Lama of San Giustino with her parents Brunella Briganti and Pasquale Bellucci. Monica was the only child of her parents and initially pursued a career as an attorney. She started modelling to support her education when she was studying at the University of Perugia, which eventually became her primary mode of earning.
Monica Bellucci – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
- Monica began her modelling career at the tender age of 13 when she modelled for a local photographer. Later, she moved to Millan which is the fashion hub of Europe where she signed up for Elite Model Management. By the year 1989, she become a leading fashion model in Paris and New York City.
Monica Bellucci Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 7 in / 170 cm|
|Weight||141 lb / 64 kg|
|Breast Size||37 in / 94 cm|
|Bra Size||42 C (US) / 95 C (EU)|
|Cup Size||C (US)|
|Body Measurements||37-25-36 in or 94-64-92 cm|
|Chest Size||37 in / 94 cm|
|Waist Size||25 in / 64 cm|
|Hips Size||36 in / 92 cm|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 41 (EU)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Awards and Achievements
- In 2001, she bagged the Italian National Syndicate of Film Journalists under the category Silver Ribbon for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Ricordati di me.
- In 2004, she won the Globo d’oro under the European Golden Globe.
- She was ranked number 21 by Men’s Health as the “100 Hottest Women of All-Time”. She was also ranked number 1 on AskMen’s Most Desirable Woman list in the year 2002.
- She was also nominated for her performances in The Matrix Reloaded and Tears of the Sun by the Teen Choice Awards for Choice Movie Female Breakout Star.
Best Known for
- Monica has modelled for luxury brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior and French Elle. She was also on the cover of several magazines like Maxim and Esquire. Apart from modelling, Monica also tried her luck in acting and began her film career in the year 1990. She began by doing minor roles in movies like ‘La Riffa’ and ‘Bram Stoker’s Dracula’. In the year 1996, she got her life-changing film in which she portrayed the role of Lisa in the film The Apartment.
- Monica is known for her performances in movies like Malena, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Under Suspicion, and Irreversible. She was also a part of big films like The Matrix Reloaded, The Brothers Grimm, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Don’t Look Back, and The Passion of the Christ.
- She is also known as the face of Dior products and in 2012, she become the face of Dolce & Gabbana.
Monica Bellucci Pre-Relationships
- Monica got involved with an Italian Photographer named Claudio Carlos Basso in the year1990. The very same year they got married and then got separated after 18 months.
Monica Bellucci Family and Personal Life
- In the year 1996, she met the actor Vincent Cassel while shooting for The Apartment. They fell in love and got married in the year.
- 1999. The couple has two daughters together named Deva who was born in 2004 and Léonie who was born in 2010. In 2013, the couple announced their separation. There were rumours that Monica was involved in several affairs while she was married to Vincent Cassel.
Monica Bellucci Personal Info
|Full Name||Monica Anna Maria Bellucci|
|Occupation||Actor, Fashion Model, Voice Actor|
|Date of Birth||30 September 1964 (age 57 years)|
|Birthplace||Citta di Castello, Umbria, Italy|
|Father Name||Pasquale Bellucci|
|Mother Name||Brunella Briganti|
|Sibling Names||Monica is an only child|
|Spouse||Vincent Cassel (m. 1999–2013), Claudio Carlos Basso (m. 1990–1994)|
|Children||Deva Cassel, Léonie Cassel|
Worth to Know about Monica Bellucci
- Monica is fluent in French, Italian, and English.
- She is the oldest Bond girl in the modelling franchise.
- Monica dubbed her voice for the film Shoot ‘Em Up which was a French and Italian release.
- Monica modelled semi-nude and pregnant for the magazines in the year April 2010.
- She studied jurisprudence for a short period.
- Monica is an Italian citizen.
- Her favourite poem is “A Silvia” by Giacomo Leopardi.
Monica Bellucci Most Favorite Things
|Favorite Movie||A Special Day (1977)|
|Favorite Poem||A Silvia|
|London Pub||The Butcher’s Hook in Fulham|
|Favorite Jewelry Brand||Cartier|
More about Monica Bellucci
- Education: Monica was a student of law at the University of Perugia.
- House: Monica stays in France. In an interview, she said, ‘’Italy gave me this sense of maternity, but women in France taught me this sense of freedom. Even if I love Italy and the femininity of Italian women, and I am profoundly Italian, in France I realize how much women fought for their rights’’.
- Cars: Monica is the owner of the Lamborghini. She is also seen driving BMW Hydrogen 7.
- Cosmetic Surgeries: Monica is one of those models who owns her wrinkles and completely denies having any sort of cosmetic surgery.
Monica Bellucci Social Media Profiles
Monica Bellucci Movies List
- 1991 – La Riffa
- 1992 – Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Ostinato Destino
- 1994 – Briganti – Amore e libertà, I mitici – Colpo gobbo a Milano
- 1995 – Palla di neve, Il cielo è sempre più blu, Bible: Joseph (miniseries)
- 1996 – L’Appartement, Sorellina e il principe del sogno
- 1997 – Stressati, Dobermann, Mauvais genre, Come mi vuoi
- 1998 – Le Plaisir, Compromise, Kaputt Mundi, A los que aman
- 1999 – Comme un poisson, Méditerranées
- 2000 – Under Suspicion, Franck Spadone, Malèna
- 2001 – Le pacte des loups
- 2002 – Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre, Irréversible
- 2003 – Remember Me, My Love, Tears of the Sun, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions
- 2004 – The Passion of the Christ, Secret Agents, She Hate Me
- 2005 – The Brothers Grimm, How Much Do You Love Me?
- 2006 – Sheitan
- 2006 – Napoleon and Me, The Stone Council
- 2007 – Heartango, Manual of Love 2, Shoot ‘Em Up, Le deuxième souffle
- 2008 – Sanguepazzo, L’uomo che ama
- 2009 – Ne te retourne pas, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, Baarìa – La porta del vento, Omaggio a Roma
- 2010 – The Whistleblower, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Rose, c’est Paris
- 2011 – Manuale d’amore 3, Un été brûlant
- 2012 – Rhino Season
- 2013 – fr:Des gens qui s’embrassent
- 2014 – The Wonders, Na Quebrada
- 2015 – Ville-Marie, Spectre
- 2016 – On the Milky Road
- 2018 – Nekrotronic
- 2019 – The Best Years of a Life, Spider in the Web
- 2020 – The Man Who Sold His Skin
- 2021 – Fantasies (Les Fantasmes), La Befana vien di notte II – Le origini, The Matrix Resurrections
- 2022 – Memory
Monica Bellucci TV Shows
- 1990 – Vita coi figli
- 2016 – Mozart in the Jungle
- 2017 – Twin Peaks: The Return
- 2018 – Call My Agent!
What is Monica Bellucci’s Net Worth?
Monica’s net worth is $45 million and is known for her acting and modelling.
Do Monica Bellucci Smoke in Real Life?
According to a report, Monica was a former smoker but quit smoking once she realized the consequences. In an interview, she said, ‘’ I don't smoke. I can have a glass of wine, but I am not crazy about alcohol so my life is naturally good’’.