Teri Polo is an American actress who was born in Dover, Delaware, to Jane (Gentry) and Vincent Polo, a stereo systems designer. Her ancestry includes Italian (from her paternal grandfather), German, and English.
Polo studied ballet for twelve years and was a dancer for the Delaware Regional Ballet at age 15. She dropped out of high school at 16 because she won a local modeling contest for a blue jean advert in Seventeen magazine. Polo tried her hand at modeling and was signed to Elite petite division.
Teri Polo – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Polo’s acting debut, in 1987, was in the role of Kristin Larsen on the ABC daytime soap opera Loving. The following year, she earned a role in primetime on the short-lived CBS series TV 101. She also starred in the 1990 miniseries The Phantom of the Opera as Christine Daae.
Teri Polo Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 5 in / 165 cm|
|Weight||121 lb / 55 kg|
|Breast Size||35 in / 91 cm|
|Bra Size||40B (US) / 90B (EU)|
|Cup Size||B (US)|
|Body Measurements||35-24-35 in or 94-69-99 cm|
|Chest Size||35 in / 91 cm|
|Waist Size||24 in / 61 cm|
|Hips Size||35 in / 91 cm|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Hair Color||Brown Light|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Awards and Achievements
Teri Polo earned six awards and three nominees which includes:
- IFS Award in 2021 for best actress
- LA Femme Filmmaker Awards in 2013 in the category of Innovative Award
- Los Angeles Film Awards in 2021 for best actress and best ensemble
- Montreal Independent Film Festival in 2021 for best actress.
- She also bagged a nomination for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series in 2006 and Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in 1995.
Best known for:
- Teri Polo is an American actor who has been part of several movies and TV series. She is best known for her portrayal of ‘Pam Byrnes-Focker’ in the ‘Meet the Parents movie series. She has also played major roles in the TV series ‘Brimstone’ and ‘The West Wing.’
- Since childhood, Polo was interested in dance and ballet. Later, she tried modeling and ultimately entered the entertainment industry. Her stunning good looks and well-maintained figure have helped Polo attract the attention of her audiences. She has posed for ‘Playboy,’ too. Teri appeared as a lesbian police officer in the TV series ‘The Fosters.’
Teri Polo remained relatively quiet when it comes to sharing her personal life and made it a point to stay out of the public eye. Therefore, her pre-relationships were hardly exposed or talked about until she decided to get married.
Teri Polo Personal Info
|Full Name||Theresa Elizabeth Polo|
|Date of Birth||1 June 1969 (age 52 years)|
|Birthplace||Dover, Delaware, United States|
|Father Name||Vince Polo|
|Mother Name||Jane Polo|
|Siblings Names||Chris Williams (Younger Brother)|
|Spouse||Anthony Moore (m. 1997–2005)|
|Children||Bayley Wollam, Griffin Moore|
Interesting Facts About Teri Polo
- Polo was born Theresa Elizabeth Polo in Dover, Delaware.
- After The Fosters ended its 5-season run, Polo continued the role in guest appearances on the spinoff Good Trouble.
- In 2005, Polo posed nude for ‘Playboy.’ She was also featured in the women’s fashion magazine ‘InStyle.’
- In 2002, Polo secured the fortieth position on the ‘Maxim Hot 100’ list.
- Polo shares a wonderful relationship with her ‘The Fosters’ co-star Sherri Saum. She was once quoted saying, “I have more chemistry with Sherri than I’ve ever had with any male counterpart.” This has led people to believe that Polo is gay.
Teri Polo was previously married to a photographer Anthony Moore (Actor) (1997 – 2005). They have a son together, Griffin (born in 2002). In 2003, Polo and Moore divorced. Teri Polo has been in a relationship with a drummer, Jamie Wollam whom she met on the set of a video. They moved in together and had a daughter, Bayley, in 2007, but broke up in 2012.
Teri Polo Favorite Things
|Favorite Animals||Dogs and Jenday Conures|
|Favorite Beverages||Coffee, Wine, and Tequila|
What is Teri Polo’s Net Worth?
Teri Polo is an American actress who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Teri Polo is best known for her roles as Pam Byrnes-Focker in the “Meet the Parents” film trilogy and as police officer Stef Adams Foster on the ABC Family television series “The Fosters.”
More About Teri Polo
- Education: Teri had attended the Holy Cross Elementary School in her hometown of Dover. She had dropped out of high school (Dover High School) at the age of 16 after being selected for a jeans advertisement for Seventeen magazine. Apart from formal education, at the age of 13, she had started attending the renowned School of American Ballet in New York.
- Tattoos: Teri Polo has three tattoos. The left side of Theresa’s body contains the name, Griffin tattooed on her ribcage. The tattoo is done in honor and love for Griffin, Teri’s son. The name, Bayley Paige Wollam is inked on Teri’s right upper arm. Bayley Paige Wollam is the name of her daughter. There is a large tattoo of a tree covering most of Teri’s back.
- Smoking: yes, Teri has seen smoking on occasions. But Teri has never confirmed the rumor.
House: Teri Polo’s house is one f the Los Angeles area’s most desired beach communities. The Polo Residence, the Manhattan Beach house built for actress Teri Polo, just hit the market for $2,750,000
- Cosmetic Surgeries: Teri Polo has lines and wrinkles on her face, but the appearances of these lines aren’t significant. That is why there were reports that there was a cosmetic procedure involved that reduced the manifestation of lines on her face. The actress, however, seems to choose to ignore such claims. Botox is also another possibility since this treatment is well-known among actresses in Hollywood who are in the crucial age of showing the signs of aging.