Oiling the clippers offers immense benefits. Apart from prolonging the life of your clippers, it also reduces friction and makes the process hassle-free. It keeps the blade sharper for a long so that you can use the clipper, trimmer, or razor for longer.
Even if you are not in the habit of oiling your clippers after every use, make a routine to oil them at least after every two uses. It will ensure that your costly clipper will remain in its best shape and function for a long.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Premium Protection:UniKitchen Premium Lubricating White Oil for Hair Clippers||Buy on Amazon|
|Best for Trimming:Andis Clippers Clipper Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Rust Prevention:Godora Premium Hair Clipper Oil Blade Oil with Scientifically Formulated||Buy on Amazon|
|Premium Grade:WAHL Blade Oil 4 Ounces||Buy on Amazon|
|Effective and Affordable:Oster Premium Blade Lube for Clippers and Blades||Buy on Amazon|
|Rust Prevention:Wahl Premium Hair Clipper Blade Lubricating Oil for Clippers||Buy on Amazon|
|Scientific Formulation:Planet Safe AIM Hair Clippers & Electric Razors Lubricant Oil||Buy on Amazon|
- Hair Clippers
- 7 Best Oils For Hair Clippers
- 1. Premium Protection: UniKitchen Premium Lubricating White Oil for Hair Clippers
- 2. Best for Trimming: Andis Clippers Clipper Oil
- 3. Rust Prevention: Godora Premium Hair Clipper Oil Blade Oil with Scientifically Formulated
- 4. Premium Grade: WAHL Blade Oil 4 Ounces
- 5. Effective and Affordable: Oster Premium Blade Lube for Clippers and Blades
- 6. Rust Prevention: Wahl Premium Hair Clipper Blade Lubricating Oil for Clippers
- 7. Scientific Formulation: Planet Safe AIM Hair Clippers & Electric Razors Lubricant Oil
Since there are different types of oils for hair clippers, choosing the one that suits your needs becomes a little tricky. If you are not able to decide on the best oil for hair clippers, check out the list we have curated with the seven best products.
All these products are carefully selected based on their quality and performance. Check them out and find your pick.
7 Best Oils For Hair Clippers
1. Premium Protection: UniKitchen Premium Lubricating White Oil for Hair Clippers
- It helps protect cutting equipment from rust and corrosion
- Ensures a prolonged life of your razor or clipper
- Improves cutting performance with just a few drops
- Reduces skin irritation while trimming, cutting, or shaving
- Slows down the dulling of your blades
- It is professional grade, non-toxic, chemical free, fragrance-free lubricating oil
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly heavy.
2. Best for Trimming: Andis Clippers Clipper Oil
- It is usually recommended for trimming and is made with stainless steel
- It is an effective cutting machine oil that lubricates and cleans the blades
- Reduces the friction between the metal and the blade is heated less
- Best for accurate and safer trimming
- It is odorless and colorless
- Prevent oxidation and extends the life of the blade
What We Don’t Like: The consistency of the oil is thick.
3. Rust Prevention: Godora Premium Hair Clipper Oil Blade Oil with Scientifically Formulated
- It is formulated for all electric clippers, trimmers, and blades
- improves cutting performance and reduces the likelihood of blades becoming dull
- It extends the life of the clipper by preventing rust and corrosion
- It is a non-toxic, chemical-free clipper, safe for kids and adults
What We Don’t Like: It may smell unpleasing.
4. Premium Grade: WAHL Blade Oil 4 Ounces
- It is formulated to suit all types of clippers
- Reduces friction
- Ensures longer blade life and cooler running
- It effectively lubricates and prevents rust
What We Don’t Like: Overpowering smell.
5. Effective and Affordable: Oster Premium Blade Lube for Clippers and Blades
- It is a premium lubricating oil carefully designed for professional use
- Ideal for all trimmers, clippers, and blades
- It helps prolong the blade’s life and makes it long-lasting
- You can apply the oil while the blades are moving
- It meets FDA purity standards
- Ensures efficient blade performance by keeping blades and bearings lubricated
- It maintains a light film of oil between the upper and lower parts of the blade
- Made from refined white mineral oil of the highest purity
What We Don’t Like: Strong smell.
6. Rust Prevention: Wahl Premium Hair Clipper Blade Lubricating Oil for Clippers
- Prevents rust from forming and helps extend the life of the clipper and blades
- Reduces the likelihood of blades becoming dull
- Reduces friction and heat
- It can be used in between a few haircuts
- Specially designed to suit all electric hair clippers, trimmers, and blades
What We Don’t Like: Thick consistency.
7. Scientific Formulation: Planet Safe AIM Hair Clippers & Electric Razors Lubricant Oil
- Scientifically formulated to reduce heat and friction and clean while it lubricates
- Protect and preserve your blades with the best lubricant
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, and odorless
- Also, it is waterproof and dustproof, made with a human-safe formula
- Designed to suit all types of hair clippers, electric razors, and beard trimmers
- Prevents the build-up of heat and debris
- Reduces heat and friction and prevents rust
What We Don’t Like: Strong smell and runny consistency.
Now that you have some of the most effective and the best oils for hair clippers, it’s high time you should start using them and prolong the life of your hair clipping tool. All these oils are professional grade, offering premium protection.
You Might Also Like:
- Tea Tree Oil for Razor Bumps: Benefits, Uses and Prevention Tips
- 7 Best Epilators For Sensitive Skin
- 5 Ways to Get Rid Of Prickly Hair After Shaving
- How To Remove Pubic Hair At Home?
- 7 Best Electric Shavers For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Epilators For Sensitive Skin
- 10 Best Facial Hair Trimmer For Women
- 7 Best Shaving Soaps For Sensitive Skin
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Razor Bumps: Benefits, Uses and Prevention Tips
- 7 Best Razors For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Shaving Creams For Black Men
- How to Use Aspirin for Razor Bumps