Even though there are different ways to get rid of unwanted body hair, shaving is the most convenient, easy and travel-friendly option. If you have the right razor, there is no need to go to salons and put a dent in your pocket by taking the expensive hair removal treatments.
While a razor seems convenient, it becomes troublesome if you have sensitive skin. Since sensitive skin is prone to getting red and bumpy with certain triggering agents, it is essential to use the right razor for it.
If you are experiencing rashes, redness and itchy or inflamed skin after using a razor, it is probably because the razor doesn’t suit you well. Therefore, here we have listed the 7 best razors for sensitive skin that can help provide a calming effect to the skin while removing hair.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Waterproof Razor:Schick Hydro Silk Razor||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Long-Lasting Results:Gillette Venus Snap Razor||Buy on Amazon|
|Best For Men And Women:Made For You Shaving Razor||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Hypoallergenic:Solimo Blade Razor||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Waterproof:Schick Hydro Silk Razor||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Ergonomic Handle:Schick Intuition Sensitive Care Razor||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Lightweight:Personna Disposable Razor||Buy on Amazon|
Razors For Sensitive Skin
All these razors are infused with skin-loving ingredients that soothe with each stroke. They are tried and tested on sensitive skin and prove to be highly effective. So, check them out and make your hair removal process hassle-free, pain-free and easy.
7 Best Razors For Sensitive Skin
1. Waterproof Razor: Schick Hydro Silk Razor
- It comes with a trimming technology
- Helps in easy trimming and shaving
- Comes with four adjustable comb settings
- Helps trim hair length
- Provides a smooth finish
- Battery operated device
- Convenient and easy to use
- Waterproof and hyposllergenic
- Dermatologist tested and approved
What We Don’t Like: The results are not long-lasting and it doesn’t offer consistent shave.
2. Best Long-Lasting Results: Gillette Venus Snap Razor
- Comes with one razor handle, five blades and one blade refill
- Blades are held together to offer long-lasting smoothness
- Designed to move smoothly on the contours of your body
- It has portable design
- Shaves hair while moisturizing the skin
What We Don’t Like: Small handle may make it tricky to use.
3. Best For Men And Women: Made For You Shaving Razor
- contains two cartridges, five flexible blades and one razor handle
- can be used on the face and body
- suitable for men and women
- features a metal handle that offers control at any angle
- precisely shave hard-to-reach areas
- infused with vitamin E and aloe vera lubrication strip for smooth gliding
What We Don’t Like: People with uneven skin may feel roughness on the skin.
4. Best Hypoallergenic: Solimo Blade Razor
- comes with five blades that offer a close shave
- contains lubricating strips infused with Vitamin E
- reduces irritation
- releases oils when comes in contact with water
- make hair removal process smooth and effortless
- hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
What We Don’t Like: Blades may become dull after a few months of use.
5. Best Waterproof: Schick Hydro Silk Razor
- formulated with hydra-boost serum and shea butter
- makes hair removal process effortless and hassle-free
- comes with five blades and a right-sized cartridge
- moves smoothly over the skin
- shave hair and prevent irritation
- it is disposable and comes with three razors
- ergonomic design with soft rubber grip
What We Don’t Like: It does not give close shave.
6. Best Ergonomic Handle: Schick Intuition Sensitive Care Razor
- shaves the hair effectively
- lathers to moisturize the skin
- comes with an ergonomic handle
- offers comfy hold and precise control
- designed to provide sensitive care to the skin
- comes with four blades
- moisturizes skin with aloe vera and Vitamin E
What We Don’t Like: It is bulky.
7. Best Lightweight: Personna Disposable Razor
- comes with nine disposable razors
- high-quality steel blades
- Features a moisture halo infused with vitamin E, aloe vera, and botanical oils
- Reduces irritation
- can be used in wet showers as well
- lightweight, easy to use and travel-friendly
- pivoted head offers smooth shaving
What We Don’t Like: It takes multiple strokes to remove hair.
So, these are some of the most useful and the best razors for sensitive skin that improves skin condition and ensure no rashes, redness or bumpy skin. With their use, there is no need to worry about getting allergic reactions. They make hair removal process a soothing experience.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Epilators For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Fitbit Bands For Sensitive Skin
- 10 Best Facial Hair Trimmer For Women
- 7 Best Hot Tub Chemicals For Sensitive Skin
- 8 Best Massage Oils For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Oils For Hair Clippers
- 7 Best Shaving Soaps For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Shaving Creams For Black Men
- 7 Best Men’s Deodorants For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Water Softener Salts For Sensitive Skin
- How to Get Rid of Razor Bumps In The Bikini Area?
- How to Use Aspirin for Razor Bumps
- Tea Tree Oil for Razor Bumps – Benefits, Uses and Prevention Tips