A lot of debates have been held all around discussing effective hair removal techniques. There are so many methods for this, but then, there are those with a lot of side effects after use and others with less. For those who might have found this disturbing, you should worry less as today you will learn on some natural ways for hair removal. Read on to find much about this.
1. Lemon Oatmeal and Honey for Hair Removal
Lemon oatmeal is useful to bleach hair and also in exfoliating and cleansing skin. Honey, on the other hand, softens hair and moisturizes the skin thereby sticking to it to pull it off the skin easily.
- one tablespoon lemon oatmeal
- a washcloth
- four tablespoons of honey and lukewarm water.
How to prepare it:
- Mix your honey and lemon oatmeal in a cup.
- Once it has formed a paste, it is ready for use.
- Apply the paste to your unwanted hair and leave it to stay for about 20 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, soak your washcloth in lukewarm water to remove it.
How it Removes Your Hair: A mixture of both lemon oatmeal and honey is an effective method to remove hair. The mixture forms a kind of wax that is directly applied on the skin and it is after sometime lifted away to remove unwanted hair from the root.
When to apply: It is recommended that you apply the remedy twice weekly until the unwanted hair is gone Gram flour and honey for hair removal
[ Read: Baking Soda for Hair Removal ]
2. Combining Honey with Green Gram Flour
Combining honey with green gram flour forms a good hair removal remedy. A mixture of these helps to cleanse the skin and remove unwanted hair through exfoliation. This type of treatment is best to acne prone and sensitive skins.
- a bowl
- two tablespoons of green gram flour
- two tablespoons of honey.
How to prepare it:
- In your bowl create a paste from a mixture of your honey and green gram flour.
- It would have been ready for use.
- Apply your paste to the unwanted hair and leave it to rest for up to 30 minutes.
- After this, consider washing it off with water and pat dry the skin.
How it Removes Your Hair: Green gram flour combined with honey works by inhibiting further growth of hair. Unwanted hair can significantly reduce if the treatment is applied regularly for some time.
When to apply: To have results, you should consider applying it like three to four times per week until the unwanted hair is removed.
Mixtures of honey together with lemon oatmeal or green gram flour are among the proved remedies to remove unwanted hair. So for those who have been looking for better and effective methods for this, considering them can be a great step they would have made.