Olive leaf extract is a supplement from the leaves of olive fruit bearing plant. They are green in colour and have a bitter taste when eaten. Olive leaf extract can be obtained from the leaves of olive plants. It is not the same as olive oil since the leaf extract has an ingredient which is known as phenolic which has anti-inflammatory properties.
Table of Contents
- Top 15 Proven Olive Leaf Extract Benefits:
- 1. Olive Leaf Extracts Benefits For Skin:
- 2. Why use Olive Oil for Hair:
- 3. Benefits Of Olive Leaf Extract for Weight Loss:
- 4. Benefits Of Olive Leaf Extract For Kidney Disease:
- 5. Olive Leaf Extract Benefits Eczema:
- 6. Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract For Candida:
- 7. Benefits Of Olive Leaf Extract On Blood Sugar:
- 8. Olive Leaf Extract for Herpes:
- 9. Olive Leaf Extract For Rosacea:
- 10. Olive Leaf Extract For Prostate Cancer:
- 11. Olive Leaf Extract For Yeast Infection:
- 12. Olive Leaf Extract For Toenail Fungus:
- 13. Olive Leaf Extract For Pregnancy:
- 14. Olive Leaf Extract While Breastfeeding:
- 15. Olive Leaf Extract For Sore Throat:
Top 15 Proven Olive Leaf Extract Benefits:
- The olive tree makes oleuropein abundantly in its leaves. There is a special processing technique which allows for the extraction of a standardized, stable form of oleuropein meaning that the consumers can get a beneficial component of olive oil. It is an excellent extract for lowering blood pressure. OLE, being rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties can provide you with the chance to fight diabetes, neurodegenerative, atherosclerosis, diseases, and cancer apart from arthritis.
- The olive leaves play a crucial role as part of natural cancer treatment asides from reducing the risk of developing the disease. This has been made possible because of it can prevent the antigenic process, which provoke tumour growth. Its ingredient oleuropein delivers a potent antioxidant effect and anti-antigenic by preventing the migration and reproduction of advanced tumour cells.
- OLE is also considered to provide the users with anti-hypertensive properties that can cure lowering blood pressure, hypertension, it ultimately helps to lower the risk of potential heart complications.
1. Olive Leaf Extracts Benefits For Skin:
OLE is known to contain lots of antioxidants. This is why it can boast of having antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. All over the world, it is considered to be a staple diet in households for its famous immune-boosting benefits.
2. Why use Olive Oil for Hair:
The OLE is extracted from the olive tree which is found in the Mediterranean basin. For quite some time, the women have been using olive oil as a beauty and a natural medicine product. It is packed with minerals, vitamins and proteins thereby making it to be an essential beauty solution. Naturally packed with anti- hydrating squalane and aging antioxidants makes the olive oil to be an excellent source for having a great looking hair as well as for restoring health and lustre. Olive oil is also rich in vitamins E, and A which protects the keratin in the hair. It also helps to lock in the moisture.
3. Benefits Of Olive Leaf Extract for Weight Loss:
When you sip your coffee, fortified with OLE, it has the potential to combat obesity. Olive Leaf Extract is believed to break down body fat in the stomach. It improves the absorption of nutrients by muscle cells and hence promotes weight loss. It contains Adiponectin which has the ability to regulate the glucose levels in the blood stream. It also helps in breaking down the fatty acids instead of storing them.
4. Benefits Of Olive Leaf Extract For Kidney Disease:
The leaves of the olive plant are known to prevent and control diuresis. By taking OLE, the older people who are incontinent and also those people with certain health conditions like kidney and heart problems, can experience diuresis, which can be controlled to some extent.
This is a blessing for dialysis patients as it
- Improves the blood circulation
- Prevents or treats cardiovascular disease
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Keep infections at a distance
5. Olive Leaf Extract Benefits Eczema:
If you have eczema then you should try this magical remedy. Olive Leaf has antioxidant effects which can neutralise harmful radicals before they destroy the vital organs of the body. The skin is a major organ that is affected most by eczema. The Olive leaf extract can break the chain of damage before it results in eczema. It can also prevent damage to the gut.
Olive Leaf extract has Antimicrobial effects which helps fighting skin infections by stopping the damage to the skin cells and secretory glands. It also hs Anti-inflammatory effects which prevents the symptoms of Eczema.
6. Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract For Candida:
What Causes Candida Albicans Infection?
Candida is known as a sort of fungus that starts multiplying when healthy bacterial flora of the body is disturbed.
This sort of problem can occur in any part of the body. Oral Candida infection is also referred to as thrush. Thrush is painful. This is why adults and especially the children find difficulty in eating. Candidiasis in women results in severe irritation and itching in the genital area. The discharge is thick. It also appears like cottage cheese.
Why Use Olive Leaf Extract For Candida Treatment:
There are many potential benefits of OLE for Candida infections:
- Being a potent antifungal natural remedy, it kills the Candida yeast.
- It has lots of antioxidant properties when compared with vitamin C, and green tea. These antioxidant properties help to eradicate Candida yeast infection.
- Oleuropein is an ingredient which is found in OLE which is responsible for its beneficial properties.
- It enhances the immune system which starts producing phagocytes to kill the germs.
Olive Leaf Extract Dosage For Candida:
You can get OLE either as tincture, powder filled in capsules, or in the form of OLE extract tea. As a patient you are provided with OLE in large dose to treat Candida infection.
7. Benefits Of Olive Leaf Extract On Blood Sugar:
Since ancient times the Olive leaves have been embedded with properties that help support normal glucose levels. Diabetes is caused as the body cannot keep blood glucose levels in the normal range.
Olive Leaf Extract has hypoglycemic properties which helps reduce blood sugar levels. It also has antioxidant benefits which reduces the oxidative stress.
It is always good to consult your doctor before using Olive leaf extract for your Diabetes.
8. Olive Leaf Extract for Herpes:
Herpes is an infectious disease which is escalated by skin-to-skin contact and bodily fluids with varying types. Genital as well as the oral ones are a common type of herpes that result in painful sores which can be seen developing around the infected areas. Despite the fact that no definite cure is there for herpes, there are many remedies which can help the spread of herpes. The OLE is one such weapon. This extract is used for medicinal purposes. It is also known to be antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-aging. It is also effective in treating cancers.
Read: [ How to Use Olive Leaf Extract for Herpes ]
In What Ways Will Olive Leaf Extract Cure Herpes?
It is from the olive plant that Olive leaves have been extracted from which contains anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, anti-microbial, antioxidant, and more other properties. OLE is a remedy which fights all types of viruses. It has been proved to be a better method when compared with any other medications which do not affect health in return.
Dosage of Olive Leaf Extract for Herpes:
You should take 3-4 tablets of OLE before six hours of your meal. After every six hours, the dosage must be only one tablet.
This medication can be taken unless and until you see a change. If you notice any changes then you know that the medicine is working. On consuming one or more tablets than you will face certain symptoms like flu, fatigue, headache etc.
On seeing these symptoms, you should take less amount of and if these symptoms don’t go away then stop taking the tablets. You are also advised to consult your doctor who can set up a proper schedule for taking the medicine and will also show how to take and what the changes that will occur will cure.
9. Olive Leaf Extract For Rosacea:
Rosacea is a chronic skin problem wherein the blood vessels inside your face are enlarges particularly on the cheeks and nose. Always consult your doctor before taking any natural remedy for your problems.
When you take OLE for rosacea, you will be provided with a chance to fight acne. It detoxes the entire body. Olive leave is anti-inflammatory in nature along with having anti viral properties which helps reduce redness and inflammation of the skin.
10. Olive Leaf Extract For Prostate Cancer:
Olive leaf has antioxidant properties which can help protect your body from the continuous activity of free radicals. When oxidized, the free radicals are highly reactive chemical substances that can result in cellular damage if left unchecked. It has been revealed that the olive leaf has proved time and again that its antioxidants are very effective in treating some tumours and cancers like prostate, liver, and breast cancer but the research on this is preliminary. It becomes potent when used in combination with other antioxidants.
Why it helps against Cancer?
- Helps prevent inflammation or any other tumour growth.
- Helps reduce malignant cells which have ability to fight estrogen preventing breast cancer.
- It helps in production of protein melting enzymes necessary for cancer cells.
11. Olive Leaf Extract For Yeast Infection:
The olive leaf can help you to get over the uncomfortable infection of yeast. Yeast infection is caused by bacteria. We can consider yeast to be a fungus that lives in small numbers in a girl’s vagina. If you have yeast infection it means that a lot of yeasts are multiplying in this area.
12. Olive Leaf Extract For Toenail Fungus:
Toenail fungus is a very prevalent deadly condition which can take place amongst many people. Toenail fungus takes place when your immune system is down. If you suffer from Toenail fungus one, it becomes difficult to eliminate from the system. It is also known as onychomycosis which is a prevalent condition for many nail disorders and can become quite unsightly and painful.
Olive leaf extract has anti-microbial properties which helps to eliminate yeast in the body system. Being powerful in nature, take a low dosage first and increase according to the need. When taken orally, it usually takes a little longer time to heal.
13. Olive Leaf Extract For Pregnancy:
Despite the fact that clinical trials with OLE effectively highlight its safety, there are only a few supplements which are advocated for pregnant or nursing mothers. Before taking any health supplement, please consult your health care provider.
Yeast is a common pregnancy problem and olive leaf extract helps to keep it at bay due to its antibiotic and antioxidant properties. It builds immune system, lowers blood pressure and kills of yeast. Olive leaf is safe during and after pregnancy also.
14. Olive Leaf Extract While Breastfeeding:
No proven studies on its safe or not. All mixed reviews on the internet and hence not including any note.
15. Olive Leaf Extract For Sore Throat:
Olive leaf extract is effective against the flu and at the same time, it is also effective for relieving flu symptoms such as sore throat and cough. The antiviral properties in Olive leaf extract helps to boost immune system and is a very powerful antibiotic. It is a great cure for sore throat. Dosage has to be taken under the instructions of your doctor. It varies from adults to child.
Despite the fact that there are many benefits of olive leaf extract which will be researched for many years to come, OLE is known for its benefits which can be safely employed to enhance the quality of life of people today.
Note: OLE stands for Olive Leaf Extract!