The struggle of dealing with damaged, dry, and brittle hair is real. Even though there are many ways to manage damaged hair, we often fail to recognize one basic requirement- the need for the best brush for damaged hair.
Since we brush our hair 2 to 3 times a day, using the right brush makes a lot of difference. If you have damaged hair already, using a brush that can add to this damage is a bad choice. Therefore, investing in a good brush is a wise decision. One right brush can stay with you for years and is often passed to the grandchildren too.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Best Ergonomic Designed:TANGLE TEEZER The Original Detangling Hairbrush||Buy on Amazon|
|Soft and Flexible:Wet Brush Store Brush Pro Flex Dry Teal Ombre||Buy on Amazon|
|Fully Flexible:Manta Hair Hairbrush||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Soft Brush:Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Sandalwood Paddle Bristle:pureGlow Natural Wooden Hair Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Anti-breakage:Keranique Hair Styling Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Technology Infused Brush:FIXBODY Boar Bristles Round Hair Brush||Buy on Amazon|
Brushes for Damaged Hair
The best brush for damaged hair will be the one that doesn’t create more tangles, split ends, or hair shedding. Even though different types of brushes are available, finding the one that suits your needs becomes tricky sometimes.
Therefore, we have listed the top 7 best brush for damaged hair that stays gentle on hair and distribute scalp oils throughout your hair to promote shine and naturally condition dry hair.
Check them out!
7 Best Brushes for Damaged Hair
1. Best Ergonomic Designed: TANGLE TEEZER The Original Detangling Hairbrush
- Ergonomic palm-shaped design
- The unique two-tiered system has long teeth to detangle and short teeth to smooth the hair cuticle
- Allows you to brush hair with minimum fuss, breakage, and damage, leaving you with glossy locks
- Works on both wet and dry hair and that it never pulls or snags her locks
What We Don’t Like: The size of this detangling brush is small.
2. Soft and Flexible: Wet Brush Store Brush Pro Flex Dry Teal Ombre
- Stops breakage, as it detangles carefully and is heat-resistant for styling with a hairdryer
- It easily glides through knots without the painful pulling and tearing
- It can be used in the shower when you’re conditioning.
- Soft, flexible IntelliFlex bristles detangle hair with ease.
What We Don’t Like: According to a reviewer, if you have long textured or curly hair, hair can get caught between the rows of bristles if you don’t hold your wrist completely horizontally.
[ Read: Wet Brush Pro Detangle Hair Brush Review ]
3. Fully Flexible: Manta Hair Hairbrush
- Molds to the shape of your hand and scalp
- Flexible design to protect, control, and style your hair
- Gives maximum shine to hair with minimum breakage
- Creates less tension on each hair strand and hair follicle while massaging the scalp
- Promotes a healthy scalp and hair growth
What We Don’t Like: It doesn’t work well for coarse and thick hair texture.
4. Ultra Soft Brush: Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush
- Features the ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles that glide smoothly through your tangled hair and knots without causing any pain
- Massage the scalp to stimulate the blood flow and strengthen your hair
- specially designed to minimize the scalp pain caused while brushing
- Prevent hair breakage and split ends
What We Don’t Like: For the price, it is an average brush.
[ Read: How To Fix Hair Breakage On Top Of Head ]
5. Sandalwood Paddle Bristle: pureGlow Natural Wooden Hair Brush
- Made with natural green sandalwood and has well-polished rounded bristles
- Generate less frizz and never discharge any static during usage
- Massage the scalp and increase blood circulation, thereby boosting hair growth
- Distributes the oils evenly throughout your hair and promotes its health
What We Don’t Like: According to many users, the bristles of this brush are prone to breaking.
[ Read: Home Remedies for Hair Growth ]
6. Best Anti-breakage: Keranique Hair Styling Brush
- An anti-breakage hair brush that does not rip or pull out your knotted hair
- Soft bristles glide through hair smoothly to untangle even the toughest knots with ease
- Designed to cut down on scalp pain and protect hair against split ends and breakage
- Helps stimulate blood circulation and strengthen the hair
What We Don’t Like: It is an expensive hair brush.
7. Technology Infused Brush: FIXBODY Boar Bristles Round Hair Brush
- Designed with nano thermal ceramic & ionic technology that has high-temperature resistance
- The design allows even heat distribution and quick heating
- The boar bristles help to spread the naturally produced sebum and lubricate hair strands
- Reduces frizz, adds shine to the hair, and styles your hair conveniently
What We Don’t Like: This product may not be suitable if you have thick curly hair.
[ Read: 7 Best Hair Brushes For Fine Hair ]
Sometimes using the right shampoo and conditioner is not enough to help manage damaged hair. Depending on your hair type and texture, you need to find the right brush. It will prevent further breakage, stimulate new hair growth and help detangle your hair effortlessly, reviving its volume and thickness.
Get any of the brushes mentioned above to control further hair damage.
You Might Also Like:
- 5 Easy Homemade Hair Rinse Recipes for Silky and Shiny Hair
- Best 2 In 1 Shampoo And Conditioner
- Wet Brush Pro Detangle Hair Brush Review
- 7 Best Detangler Brushes For Curly Hair
- 7 Best Round Brushes For Fine Hair