Mothers Day is a special day to honor our mothers and express gratitude for all that they have done for us. It is a wonderful occasion that has been celebrated every year in many countries around the world, with different traditions and customs.
Best Mother’s Day Quotes From Son
If you are looking for some beautiful quotes to share on this special day of the year, you can check out our collection of the 25 best Mothers Day quotes from sons.
1) “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” — Stevie Wonder
2) “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.” — Bill Cosby
3) “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
4) “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” — Michael Jordan
5) “My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.” — Denzel Washington
[ Recommended: 50 Best Mother’s Day Quotes for Mom ]
6) ” Men are what their mothers made them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
7) “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” — Ricki Lake
8) That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in. — Lauryn Hill
9) “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” — Cardinal Meymillod
10) Home is where your mom is.
11) “The greatest single cause of poverty is the business man, but the greatest single cause of wealth is the mother.” — Gil Scott-Heron
12) “My mother is a person I don’t even like talking about, so what she’s done for my career is probably minimal compared to the way she brought me up.” — Sheldon Cooper
13) “The most beautiful thing in the world is a mother’s love for her child.” — Lao Tzu
14) “My mom gave me my culture and my dad gave me my confidence.” — Dalai Lama
15) “There is no weapon more deadly than a mother’s love.” — Nelson Mandela
16) “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent mother.” — John Quincy Adams
17) “My mom was the one who taught me about hard work. She wasn’t a teacher, but she’s the smartest person I know.” — President Barack Obama
[ Recommended: Best Mother’s Day Movies ]
18) “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this Earth.” — Mitch Albom
19) “My mom is the most important person in my life. Her support and love have enabled me to get where I am today.” — Tim McGraw
20) “My mother is a fantastic lady who’s completely selfless and one of the most generous people I know.” — Prince William
21) A mother is the one who fills our lives with sunshine and hope. Thank you for always being there, mom. — Aristotle
22) “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” — Joseph Stefano
23) Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place. — Tupac
24) “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” — Washington Irving
25) “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” — A.E. Coppard
There is no one quite like a mother and her love. No matter what you do in life, your mother will always be there for you. So on this special day of the year, make sure to let her know how much you appreciate everything she does for you. These quotes from sons are the perfect way to show your mom how much you love and admire her. Whether you are celebrating Mother’s Day or simply thinking about all the amazing things your mom has done for you, these quotes will remind you of the powerful impact that mothers can have on our lives. So from all of us here at Beauty Epic, we wish you a very happy Mother’s Day! 🙂
- 50 Things Every Housewife Should Know
- 20 Famous And Short Poems on Motherhood
- How To Become A Surrogate Mother?
- 24 Best Gifts For Wife
- 21 Best Mother’s Day Gifts To Buy
- 20 Best Mother’s Day Activities