Lipsticks are makeup staples, and when they come from a high-end brand, things get luxurious. Chanel is one of the high-end cosmetic brands offering a great collection of cosmetics.
From lipsticks and foundations, products from Chanel don’t require an introduction. Their name says it all. Both the quality and performance of Chanel cosmetics are high-class.
Even though the brand discontinues Chanel Brick Lipstick, people still look for it. If you are one of them, we have some great Chanel Brick Lipstick alterniatives that will give almost the same result.
Best Chanel Brick Lipstick
Chanel lipsticks come in a variety of shades. They feature long-wearing formulas and are infused with skin-loving ingredients. Some of its components work as an emollient and prevent dryness and flaking, boosting the lips’ hydration.
Chanel Brick Lipstick featured intense pigment, and just one swipe was enough to get the brilliant color payoff. Moreover, it never felt heavy or stiff. It felt just as light as a regular lip balm.
The beautiful, deep, rich, glossy brick always made one feel party-ready. But alas, Chanel Brick Lipstick is discontinued by the brand. We hope that with high demand Chanel may bring this stunning shade back to the market.
Till then, we can pick the best alternatives for Chanel Brick Lipstick.
Here, we have listed the five best alternatives for Chanel Brick Lipstick that will help you achieve almost the same (if not 100%) result. Until Chanel Brick Lipstick came onto the market, its alternatives would help us feel party-ready.
- Delivers an intense color payoff
- Stays gentle and glossy on lips
- Hydrates the lips and keeps them healthy
- Amazing color, sheen, and shine
- It is expensive
- Chanel discontinues it
5 Chanel Brick Lipstick Alternatives
1. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Matte Lipstick – Crazed (Brick Red)
NYX’s Brick Red shade in matte lipsticks could be used in place of Chanel Brick Lipstick. If you are a diehard fan of Chanel’s Brick, this could be your best choice.
- Load your lips with the plush, pigment-rich matte color of brick redGlides right on and stays in place with a silky matte finish
- Never dry feeling, always creamy, dreamy, and matte
- It is certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty-free brand
2. NICKA K Vivid Matte Lipstick – NMS23 Nude Brick
It is another amazing alterniatives of Chanel Brick Lipstick from NICKA K Vivid Matte Lipstick – in Nude Brick shade. With a smooth texture and vibrant color payoff, it looks a lot similar to the real thing.
- Delivers full coverage pigmentation and vibrancy with a trendy modern matte finish
- Remains comfortable throughout the wear
- Available in 21 rock-worthy shades
3. Milani Color Statement Lipstick – Burnt Red
Milani has become one of the most popular brands among mainstream consumers. The Burnt Red shade from Milani’s Color Statement Lipstick looks a lot similar to Chanel Brick lipstick. Also, due to skin-loving ingredients, it keeps the skin’s health up-to-date.
- Cruelty-free nourishing lipstick in vibrant burnt red shade
- Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C to bring vibrant color to the lips without compromising their health feels as good on the lips as it looks
4. 810 My Brick Red
For all those looking for lipstick in a brick red shade with long-lasting power and smooth texture, BOM My Lipstick 810 My Brick Red will be the right choice. This product is one of the closest and most inexpensive alterniatives to Chanel Brick Lipstick.
- Long lasting strong red matte lipstick with a velvety texture
- Non-sticky matte formula lightly clings to lips with delicate density
- Maintains a moist silk-like feeling and adheres to lips without dryness to show perfect color
- High pigment color, which is long-lasting and doesn’t require frequent touch-ups
- Infused with rose hip oil, apricot seed oil, avocado oil, macadamia seed oil, vitamin e, pearl
5. Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lip Color Brick Red Sasspot Red
Brick Red Sasspot Red from Wet n Wild is another good alternative to Chanel Brick Lipstick. It consists of some of the best skin-loving ingredients that help skin stays healthy, soft, and supple. Moreover, it offers full-color coverage in a single swipe.
- Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Natural Marine Plant Extracts, Coenzyme Q10, and Vitamins A & E
- Offers velvety full-color coverage and nourishes lips
- Long-lasting, creamy matte lip color delivers full coverage in one swipe
- Cruelty-free, Gluten-free, and Fragrance-free shade
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Drugstore Lipsticks For Fair Skin
- How to Choose the Best Lipstick for Your Skin Tone?
- 7 Best Nude Lipsticks For Olive Skin