Olive oil derived from the olive fruit is rich in minerals and vitamins. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B, proteins, potassium, phosphorus and carbohydrates. The mixing of olive oil with lemon provides a large amount of nutrients. This helps to calm diseases and prevent complications.
Benefits of Drinking Olive oil with Lemon Juice
- Relieves constipation(1)
- Body detoxification(2)
- Cholesterol control(3)
- Abdominal fat burner(4)
- Blood pressure control(5)
- Delays aging process(6)
- Improves circulation
How to Take Olive oil with Lemon Juice on Empty Stomach
The mixture of lemon juice and olive oil is one of the powerful home remedy which is used to treat various ailments.
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
How to prepare:
- Mix ½ tablespoon of olive oil with ½ tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
How to drink:
- This remedy can be taken every day before breakfast or this has to be consumed at least three times a week to get the maximum benefit.
Best time to drink: early morning before breakfast.
Tips and Precautions:
- Not to be taken more than 1 spoon per day.
This mixture of lemon juice and olive oil to be considered as a dietary supplement, not as a major source of nutrition. It is advised to intake fresh juices, fruits and only raw vegetables during the initial 24 hours after cleansing.
- From extraction of valuable compounds to health promoting benefits of olive leaves through bioaccessibility, bioavailability and impact on gut microbiota- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0924224418304862?via%3Dihub
- Detox diets for toxin elimination and weight management: a critical review of the evidence- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25522674/
- Comparison of blood lipid-lowering effects of olive oil and other plant oils: A systematic review and meta‐analysis of 27 randomized placebo‐controlled clinical trials- https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10408398.2018.1438349
- Lemon detox diet reduced body fat, insulin resistance, and serum hs-CRP level without hematological changes in overweight Korean women- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25912765/
- Health Effects of Phenolic Compounds Found in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, By-Products, and Leaf of Olea europaea L- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6724211/
- A two-phase olive mill by-product (pâté) as a convenient source of phenolic compounds: Content, stability, and antiaging properties in cultured human fibroblasts- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1756464617307417?via%3Dihub
You Might Also Like:
- Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
- Benefits of Drinking Baking Soda Water On an Empty Stomach
- Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits