Olive oil derived from the olive fruit is rich in minerals and vitamins. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B, proteins, potassium, phosphorus and carbohydrates. The mixing of olive oil with lemon provides a large amount of nutrients. This helps to calm diseases and prevent complications.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Drinking Olive oil with Lemon Juice:
- Relieves constipation
- Body detoxification
- Cholesterol control
- Abdominal fat burner
- Improves circulation
- Blood pressure control
- Delays aging process
How to Take Olive oil with Lemon Juice on Empty Stomach:
The mixture of lemon juice and olive oil is one of the powerful home remedy which is used to treat various ailments.
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
How to prepare:
- Mix ½ tablespoon of olive oil with ½ tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
How to drink:
- This remedy can be taken every day before breakfast or this has to be consumed at least three times a week to get the maximum benefit.
Best time to drink: early morning before breakfast.
Tips and Precautions:
- Not to be taken more than 1 spoon per day.
This mixture of lemon juice and olive oil to be considered as a dietary supplement, not as a major source of nutrition. It is advised to intake fresh juices, fruits and only raw vegetables during the initial 24 hours after cleansing.