Formerly it was believed that exercise and arthritis are not compatible to the rest. Today we know that it was a mistake and the truth is quite the opposite.
Exercise reduces joint pain, stiffness in joints and improves flexibility, mobility, mood and overall experience. Consulting with a doctor is required else try to find a personal trainer so that you can painlessly workout with less fear and reach appropriate fitness level. Weight loss exercises will help you to keep the disease under control more easily and alleviate pain.
Table of Contents
- Here are 8 Easy Exercises for People with Arthritis:
- 1. Walk Every Day:
- Things to be Noticed:
- 2. Exercising in Water:
- 3. Exercising with Resistance and Strength Training:
- 4. Yoga:
- 5. Cycling or Riding a Bike Outdoors:
- 6. Running:
- Points to be Remembered:
- 7. Take a Dance Class:
- 8. Hire a Personal Trainer:
- More from my site
Here are 8 Easy Exercises for People with Arthritis:
1. Walk Every Day:
Walking is the most accessible form of activities for people with arthritis.
- All you have to do is open the door and go forward in nature.
- Walking will strengthen your heart, lungs and overall durability and increase bone density.
- Practice technique is fast and easy to learn.
Things to be Noticed:
- Be sure to buy shoes that are designed especially for this type of activities and sports that have reinforced the soles.
- Walking will regulate body weight and reduce excess fat in the body.
In this way you will be even easily be able to move around and increase the scope of training.
2. Exercising in Water:
Water is a fantastic environment for low-intensity exercise. This is especially true when its temperature is between 27 and 31 degrees. It increases the body circulation which is one of the benefits of physical activities.
- Waters airworthiness will allow much of the mass of the body do not put pressure on joints.
- Water will create resistance to your muscles, which will develop rapidly.
- Water is an excellent environment for massage and relaxation.
- You can also walk through the water as it is a great way to improve your health and fitness.
3. Exercising with Resistance and Strength Training:
Gym can be a fun and inspiring place for physical activity regardless of age. There you will find all the necessary equipment for exercise and strength training. This kind of activity will reduce your joint pain and increase muscle strength.
- You can begin with an isometric exercises and later move on to isotonic exercises in which you move your wrist.
- If in doubt consult an experienced personal trainer and together run your body without fear under proper guidance and avoiding being hurt.
Yoga is an ancient form of exercise. The practice combines movement and breath and can reduce rigidity and tension in muscles and joints. Certain yoga poses can be harmful which were needed to be done under proper guidance.
You need to find better instructors first, who have experience with people suffering from arthritis.
5. Cycling or Riding a Bike Outdoors:
Cycling is a great way to feel the wind in your hair, fix your mood and at the same time to start your hips and knees and ankle in a proper way. In winter, you can use the exercising bikes. If this is new to you then start with small intervals of 10 minutes. Time will increase endurance. Start slowly and advance slowly. If the pain worsens stop the activity.
The fact is that you have arthritis does not necessarily mean that you will not mind running. There are situations in which showed it as well.
- The shoes must be professional.
- The place where you will run must be soft is it treadmill or grass or a path with a special pad made from recycled rubber.
Points to be Remembered:
- Be sure to practice the stretching at the end of running every day. It should be noted that only a small number of people with arthritis can be practiced running safely.
- If you feel this activity of given moment is too much for you, then check the correct form that suites you and after a few months try again.
- Listen to your body conditions for perfect toning.
7. Take a Dance Class:
Dancing is a wonderful thing. Fancy activities are also very social and inspire you to be joyful.
- Pay attention on shoes if this is your first dance then.
- New activity appeared to relieve pain in the joints is belly dancing.
- Many quality movements are present in belly dance. You will enjoy for sure.
What should be stressed in dancing is movements are not as common as in other activities. It will be something new for your body and joints. Feel free to relax and move your hips and body.
8. Hire a Personal Trainer:
If you are not sure how to go through this activity and have a problem like pain in the joints it might be best to contact someone who is competent and who has experience in this. In this way you can get an extra motivation to workout.
- The coach will help you in practice and become routine for strength and endurance increase.
- Range of motion after a short time would be better.
- You will have someone who will encourage you and you can time support to succeed to your intention.
Exercise is always a key to good health. Even a moderate exercise can ease pain and maintain a healthy weight. Don’t let Arthritis to halt you, Keep Moving!.