Flatulence is a burdensome ailment. Some drink herbs and opt for many alternative ways to find relief. See how exercise can help us to eliminate bloating.
The method for dealing with troublesome bloating is suitable physical exercise.
- The first thing is to rule out serious causes. (e.g. Diseases) that are responsible for the problems of gas in the intestines.
- If bloating is painful and often recurs, it is necessary to consult with your doctor and follow his/her consent to begin the exercise.
- Exercises can be very effective and helpful if bloating is responsible for dysfunction of the thoraco-lumbar region.
- In this case, it is recommended to do some stretching exercises that improve the condition of the spine.
Exercises To Get Rid of Belly Bloat:
Exercise No. 1
- Lie on your left side and bend your right leg with left leg remaining straight.
- Pull right hand back, directing towards the palm upside.
- Left hand is rested on the right knee.
- Maintain this position, focus on making peaceful breaths.
- Try to completely relax the muscles.
- If the exercise is done well, the body will attempt to move freely.
- Continue at least for 2 minutes.
Exercise No. 2
- Sit down on a chair against the wall, with legs bent at the knees with right angle placing feet slightly apart.
- Try rotating the torso to the right and touch the wall with hands on the other side, while the head should follow the body.
- Make an extreme twist and halt for a few seconds then return to starting position.
- Repeat this 6 times.
Exercise No. 3
- Sit down on a chair leaning on the right side wall.
- Left buttock should be out of the seat.
- Place left hand over your head touching the wall, while lowering the left shoulder.
- Try to bend the torso to the right and stay in position for few seconds then return to starting position.
- Repeat this exercise for 6 times and change direction.
Exercise No. 4
- Sit down on a chair facing the wall with feet slightly apart.
- Bend your elbows and rely forearms and hands kept against the wall.
- Try to bend the spine up to the top (stoop) and loosely leave the head.
- The position should be maintained for several
- Repeat the exercise for 6 times.
Exercise No. 5
- This is a modification of exercises 4.
- It’s the same position, but instead, bend your spine straight as low as you can lean forward.
- Hands and arms should still be on the wall.
- In this straightened posture remain a few seconds and repeat the exercise six times.
Exercise No. 6
- Sit on the floor keeping hands behind and legs straight soar as high (feet higher than the head).
- Maintain balance with the tightened muscles of buttocks.
- Withstand in this position for about 30 seconds and stabilize breathing.
Exercise No. 7
- Sit on the floor, straighten legs.
- Bow right leg at the knee so that the calf of the leg touches the thigh of the left leg.
- In this position, try to rotate the torso 90 degrees to the left, right elbow must be based on the inside of the right knee.
- Try to deepen the movement to the maximum.
- Withstand half a minute and change direction.
Exercise No. 8
- Lie on your stomach on a hard surface, legs joined and learned.
- Rely on the floor and put hands along the body so that the palms are facing upwards.
- Try to relaxing the body and then tighten the buttocks and pubic bone push to the floor.
- Hands directed toward the feet, take off the shoulders and arms turn inward.
- Inhaling the chest from the floor, while lifting the legs on the ground without bending.
- Maintain this position in the maximum angle for half a minute.
- The neck should be loose, the head can be returned straight or up.
- After this time, slowly loosen the body and gently fade to the floor.
- Repeat the exercise several times.
Exercise No. 9
- Lying flat on back on the floor.
- Hands placed perpendicular to the body laid on the ground, lifting palms up.
- Inhaling with raise the legs bent at the knees and remains in this position for a few seconds.
- Breathe calmly and exhale with legs bent to the floor, but facing the right side.
- The head should be facing in the opposite direction.
- In this position remain for a few seconds and raise the legs bent up and translate to left heading back toward the right.
- Again, stay constant for few seconds.
An interesting fact for many is that bloating may well be caused by spine problems. Other factor that may cause bloated stomach is too little fluid intake, stress or food allergy. Flatulence is a problem quite common and affects most of the population even incidentally. Hence Exercise is very vital and helps to overcome this.
Stay Smart, Stay Fit!