Head lice are really an irritable condition and you may find difficulties leading a normal lifestyle. You can find manifold natural remedies that would help you to remove head lice without any difficulties. Also, it won’t affect your scalp and thus you can stay safe knowing you can get a clean scalp. Lice spread easily, they can’t fly but they can crawl due to which you may get infected if you get in close contact to a person who’s having head lice. Here we discussed some effective homemade ways to use apple cider vinegar for head lice prevention.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Kill Head Lice?
- Apple cider vinegar is an old home treatment that helps you to remove lice getting a light scalp that would make you feel confident.
- This apple cider vinegar is a chemical free component that takes good care of your head.
- However, it may not be as effective as that of the prescribed products.
- Still, it’s a good option that kills the larvae and prevents further spread.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice?
If you can use apple cider vinegar the right way, it can be an exclusive alternative, which works naturally on your head. You can thus maintain a proper hygiene of your hair that improves your lifestyle helping you to feel good while at the work place.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse for Lice:
- apple cider vinegar
- shower cap
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
How to do:
- Mix the apple cider vinegar with same amount of hot water and rinse it properly leaving it on the scalp for 2-3 hours.
- Don’t forget to cover the head with a suitable shower cap.
- Then use a fine toothed comb removing the lice larvae.
- Next, wash your head normally but don’t use a lice shampoo as it would irritate for your scalp.
- You can repeat this procedure for 3 times a week and it will help you to get the real time benefits.
- Avoid any lice shampoo on the same day as it may affect your scalp.
Repetitions: You can do it alternate day to see the best results.
How it works: In this way, you can easily combat the eggs that helps your hair to grow faster with a good strength.
Tip: Few drops of coconut oil can add more shine to your hair and thus you can gain real time attention amid the crowd.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Coconut oil for Lice:
- You can use it on your head as a complementary component for some time to avoid further spreading of larvae.
- And you can prepare a mixture with apple cider vinegar as the main component along with few drops of tea tree oil, olive oil and coconut oil that come out as a more effective one.
- In this way, you can find how it works the best for you ensuring that you can stay away from the uncomfortable head lice leaving you to scratch your hair continuously.
[ Read: How to Treat Head Lice with Coconut oil ]
Choosing the Right Type Apple Cider Vinegar for Lice:
- Now, you need to choose a suitable type of apple cider vinegar that would help you to get the best outputs.
- Make sure the specific vinegar has the acidic concentration of maximum 5% or else it would damage your scalp.
- If you have a sensitive or dry scalp, you should avoid using apple cider vinegar directly.
- And if you feel any irritation on scalp after using you need to consult a dermatologist taking the right safety measure avoiding further harm to your scalp.
- In this respect, you can consult an expert knowing how to prepare a nice mixture according to the type of your scalp.
- It’s always important to have a good shower ensuring that you completely clean your scalp removing the entire acid.
- Next, use a pat dry towel to cover your scalp to be dried quickly.
However, while combing you have to keep your hair damp and thus you need to adjust the time accordingly. Also, a towel can be used when applying apple cider vinegar that would help you to avoid your H clothes from any stain. Taken as a whole, you can easily stay away from head lice that would make your life full of true happiness. Once, you get the right thing you can start the procedure that would aid you to explore the benefits quickly.
Lice Affecting Your Child’s Scalp:
- Nowadays, children are widely affected due to these head lice.
- Thus, parents need to take special care ensuring that they won’t face any trouble in their lives due to this irritating condition.
- For them, this natural apple cider vinegar can be the best solution that would also help them to prevent any serious damage on scalp.
- Even this vinegar can stay on scalp overnight that would be useful to get perfect results according to your needs.
- When combing your baby’s scalp you should be well aware ensuring that, he/she won’t get hurt.
When you are combing her hair spread a newspaper at the bottom that would collect all the bugs and you can safely dispose them off. It’s better to do the combing outside that would help you to avoid a single bug staying at your home. This would be useful to keep your child safe from any further attack. Always throw away the newspaper in a place from where it won’t again enter your place.
Avoiding the Confusion:
It may happen that you get confused with lice and dandruff, dirt, pollution etc. In this regards, you can visit a dermatologist who would analyze your scalp detecting the main cause of the irritation. So, you can easily understand whether its lice or anything else and accordingly you can begin the right treatment.