There are so many skin abnormalities that develop in our bodies all through our lives. Among the abnormalities are the skin tags. People who develop this problem feel less attractive and they can lead an individual into pains in case they are caught on clothes. Curing skin related diseases can be costly in case you will get it right from a dermatologist. There are so many remedies out there to help you get rid of skin tags; there are those with fewer side effects while others have more. So, before you decide on a particular remedy for the problem, you need to visit a specialist to help you choose the right one for you.
Does Baking Soda and Castor oil Remove Skin Tags?
Among the best proved natural remedies around is the use of baking soda and castor oil. Baking soda and castor oil combination are considered an effective way to remove skin tags, castor oil acts as a drying remedy for the skin, baking soda’s caustic effect on the other hand releases hydrogen ions that help dehydrate them and thereby they get rid of the skin tags.
[ Read: How to Remove Skin Tags with Iodine ]
Baking Soda and Castor oil for Skin Tags
Things You’ll Need:
To come up with this, you only require bandages,
- Castor oil
- Baking soda
How to Prepare it:
- Start by coming up with a mixture of castor oil and baking soda.
- There is no precise quantity of each ingredient to prepare this, all you need to ensure is that your baking soda grinds well into the castor oil to come up with a paste.
- Next, it’s time to dab little amount of your paste onto the affected areas.
- This should be done three times per day to achieve results.
- The skin should be completely coated, so you need to apply enough paste on the affected area a film of about 2 mm thick.
- Your remedy will absorb moisture from the surrounding affected area and it eventually dries it up.
- To protect your paste from being wiped off, use a small bandage to cover it
How it Removes Skin Tags: Castor oil is a drying agent whereas baking soda’s caustic agent help release hydrogen ions that helps dehydrate the skin tag and it eventually eliminates it.
When to Apply: You should apply your paste at least thrice a day.
How Long Does it Take to Remove Skin Tags?
- To achieve results, you need to apply this treatment for a period of one to three weeks.
- All you need to know is that this is not an immediate cure, so, the patient is required for results to come by.
This is an effective method to keep your skin healthy and nice looking. But then as we have stated, there is a need for patience for you to see results. In addition to being patience for results, there might be the development of other skin related problems with the skin. For this reason, you need to also consider other forms of treatments with this to gain natural skin. Using castor oil and baking soda is an effective method to keep your skin healthy with fewer side effects after use.