We all know about many herbs and plants which are one in all to provide us with good properties to cure our health problems and help us stay for all our life. Like amla is one such berry which provide our body many benefits.
- Starting from out hair growth to our digestive system all can be cured by just one single berry called amla! Similarly in this article you will be introduced to an herb called stinging nettle. There are many such herbs that are around us but we do not pay much attention to them. One such amazing and super powerful herb is stinging nettle.
- Stinging nettle is a kind of small evergreen tree this tree if found in the Pacific Islands of Southeast Asia in Australia, and also in India. This amazing herb often grows among lava flows also.
- Historically, this stinging nettle herb/tree was used to make a natural red or yellow dye for clothing purposes. In some places stinging nettle herb was also used as medicine, usually this was applied to the skin.
- Today, we have found stinging nettle, leaves, flowers, and roots are still been used to make many kinds of medicine for a long list of many kinds of different ailments. The effectiveness of the herb stinging nettle is really effective and can be seen for these uses has not been proven.
- Many People intake stinging nettle herb directly by mouth for colic, convulsions, cough or diabetes or painful urination or even for stimulating menstrual flow sometimes for fever also many kinds of liver disease, it is also useful for clearing constipation for smooth vaginal discharge during pregnancy this is also a great herb to consume also there are results that malarial fever can be cured fully, and nausea too.
- This amazing herb can also be used for smallpox or enlarged spleen or swelling or asthma or arthritis and other bone and joint problems such as cancer or cataracts or colds or depression or digestive problems, and gastric ulcers. Other uses include high blood pressure, kidney disorders, migraine headache, premenstrual syndrome, stroke, pain, infections and sedation.
- There is also an alternative way to consume stinging nettle herb in the form of a fruit juice that can be used to cure for arthritis or diabetes or high blood pressure or muscle aches and pains like menstrual difficulties or headaches or heart disease or AIDS or cancers or gastric ulcers or sprains or depression or senility or poor digestion or atherosclerosis or circulation problems and drug addiction.
- The leaves of the herb stinging nettle have been used in medicines for curing rheumatic aches and swelling of the joint or stomachache or dysentery and swelling caused by a parasitic infection called filariasis.
- The bark of this herb has also been used in a preparation to aid childbirth.
- Stinging nettle is such an amazing herb which sometimes applied to the skin also. It is even used as a moisturizer and to reduce early signs of aging.
- The leaves are also used for arthritis also by wrapping around the affected joint and for headache also by applying the leaves to the forehead and for relieving burns or sores and wounds by direct application.
- The herb is used by a mixture of leaves and fruit. This mixture is applied to pockets of infection (abscesses)
- Then a preparation of the root of the herb is used on stonefish and sting-ray wounds, and as a smallpox salve.
- You can even eat the fruits, leaves, roots, seeds, and bark of the herb directly.
- The smell and taste of some Stinging nettle and juice are unpleasant to smell or to taste.
Table of Contents
- How Does it Work?
- Benefits Of Stinging Nettle:
- Stinging Nettle Dosing:
- Despite of the Above Benefits Stinging Nettle also have Some Side Effects to Pay Attention on:
- Special Precautions & Warnings:
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- Kidney Problems:
- Liver Disease:
- Read Also:
- 75 Amazing Benefits of Coconut Water For Skin, Hair and Health
- 17 Amazing Benefits Of Pistachio nuts
- 38 Surprising Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar You Should Know
How Does it Work?
- Stinging nettle contains substances which are beneficial for the body including potassium. Some of these substances might also help and repair damaged cells in the body it also activate the immune system, and have other activities.
- This herb has so many benefits that you just cannot count. Following are some amazing and really good benefits of this herb. You will surely be encouraged after reading these benefits. This is such an amazing and effective herb that is all in a one bottle cure! You can just simple trust on it blindly. In this article you will be reading some amazing benefits of this herb.
Benefits Of Stinging Nettle:
- Well there is good news for cancer patients or the one’s who are at the starting stage. Many Studies done by researchers suggest that stinging nettle could be one such amazing herb that can be used to help fight cancer. And many such incurable diseases.
- Studies have also proved that stinging nettle is an amazing herb to live twice in one life it can cure deadly diseases totally.
- Well there is a good news for women as well. Stinging nettle is a great herb that slows ageing process
- Stinging nettle helps in the strong production of Damnacanthal this is a really powerful immune boosting agent for our body.
- Stinging nettle builds up a strong immune system to defeat the attack of diseases.
- Stinging nettle herb also helps to repair DNA damage which if done by hospitals can be really expensive.
- Stinging nettle Herb also increases production of “T” cells in the body. That is really essential to provide right type of age to your body.
- Stinging nettle is such a great herb that protects the body from big diseases like Aids, autoimmune diseases, and much more. You must take a regular intake of this herb o prevent as well as to cue them.
- And Stinging nettle contains high amount of glycosides This is also related to your age factor
- Stinging nettle herb helps to scavenge up free radicals of your body and thereby slowing the aging process. So you do not have to buy expensive anti ageing cream or any surgery.
- Stinging nettle is a powerful antibacterial herb which will never let your body hit bacteria.
- Stinging nettle herb is an antifungal herb and also protects your body from harmful fugi!
- Stinging nettle herb contains limonene this is also found in citrus fruit. So you do not need much of the citrus intake.
- Stinging nettle herb is a powerful microbial agent. To protect your body from microbe attack.
- Many studies have verified that stinging nettle herb is effective against many types of bacteria.
- Stinging nettle herb is such a magical herb that also reduce the chances of communicable diseases and increase your immunity.
- Stinging nettle herb is a very effective anti-inflammatory agent.
- Stinging nettle herb also helps with arthritis, joint disease, liver, kidney,Also helps to cure stomach inflammation. Caused by eating wrong type of food.
- Stinging nettle helps with allergic reactions. Also cures and prevents these kind of reactions.
- Stinging nettle herb also helps to open up the lungs.
- Stinging nettle herb is also a good vasodilator.
- Stinging nettle also helps to boost the immune system of the body.
- Stinging nettle herb has powerful antioxidants.
- Stinging nettle contains polysaccharides that boost the immune system and protects the body.
- The super helpful herb also helps to prevent cardiovascular disease, strokes, and cancer.
- Stinging nettle contains antioxidants to protect the body
- Stinging nettle herb has similar properties to the ones found in green tea.
- Stinging nettle is a great herb to loose weight quickly.
- Contains vitamin C a great antioxidant.
- Contained and prygenol a powerful antioxidant that slows the aging process.
- Everyone is stressed out these days. Everyone needs a peace of mind. Stinging nettle is an herb which is good for releasing all your stress.
- Stinging nettle is a kind of an adaptogenic herb that can be adapted and grown anywhere. It is a fast growing herb too!
- This amazing herb “stinging nettle” helps to support the adrenals of the body. You must consume it in a regular interval.
- This herb is superb for vitality of out body. You must consume this herb for growing immense vitality of your body. You may refer a doctor to help you with the intake.
- Working out is like a fashion these days so if you want to work out more than consume this herb. This is a really great for increased energy during workout or any other work.
- Well there is no herb known yet that prove to provide you a good mood! Contradictory to this statement this “stinging nettle” herb is known to provide you with good mood with an energetic behavior and mentality.
- And a study found in the “Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin” showed that stinging nettle could protect against damage to the brain caused by strokes.
- Alkalizing Agent – Stinging nettle is a good alkalizing agent for the body.
- Acid leads to inflammation and inflammation leads to most of our modern diseases. And stinging nettle repairs them all
- Lowers Cholesterol -Stinging nettle lowers cholesterol
- Studies have proved according to a study in the “Journal Lipids in Health and Disease”. Lowering cholesterol helps to Prevent cardiovascular disease and strokes.
- Anxiety and Depression – Stinging nettle contains scopoletin
- Stinging nettle increases serotonin levels in the brain
- Helps to improve mood, get rid of anxiety, and promote feelings of well being.
- Potassium – Stinging nettle contains lots of potassium which is great for regulating cardiovascular health and water regulation.
- Stinging nettle juice contains the same amount of potassium as found in cabbage and tomato juice.
- Balance Blood Sugar – Stinging nettle is well known for balancing blood sugar levels.
- Lowers Blood Pressure – Stinging nettle is a good vasodilator and thus helps to lower blood pressure. 85% of those taking stinging nettle show a decrease in blood pressure.
- Detoxing – Stinging nettle is also good for liver detoxing.
- Pain – Stinging nettle also is a good analgesic that helps with pain in general.
- Constipation – Stinging nettle contains soluble fiber that can help to soften stools… and stinging nettle can help with intestinal irritations.
- Sleep – Because stinging nettle contains scopoletin it also combines with melatonin to improve sleep. And scopoletin also helps with regulating body temp and hunger.
Stinging Nettle Dosing:
It is really important to intake the appropriate dose of stinging nettle herb the dosage depends on several factors such as the user’s age or health, and several other conditions.
At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine the exact and appropriate range of doses for stinging nettle. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. You must be sure to follow relevant directions and procedures on product and labels and consult must consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
Despite of the Above Benefits Stinging Nettle also have Some Side Effects to Pay Attention on:
- Stinging nettle is POSSIBLY SAFE when the taken as fruit is or consumed as food substance.
- However, there is also a concern that taking stinging nettle in medicinal amounts might happen to be POSSIBLY UNSAFE. Stinging nettle tea or juice might be a big cause for liver damage in some people.
- There are several reports declaring that of liver damage in people who used to drank stinging nettle tea or juice for several weeks. However, it is not known for certain if stinging nettle was the cause.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- Do not take stinging nettle if you are pregnant.
- Historically, stinging nettle has been used to cause abortions.
- It is also best to avoid stinging nettle if you are breast-feeding.
- Stinging nettle contains large amounts of potassium.
- This can be a problem, especially for people with kidney disease.
- Don’t use stinging nettle if you have kidney problems.
- High potassium levels
- Drinking stinging nettle juice might increase lot of potassium levels in your body and make them even higher in people with already too much potassium levels in their body.
- Stinging nettle has been linked to several cases of liver damage or liver diturbabces.
- You must avoid taking stinging nettle if you have liver disease.