Hardly have I seen anyone who doesn’t desire MAC Cosmetics. From its quality to performance, everything about MAC makeup products is excellent, making them always in high demand.
Here, we are talking about MAC Strobe Cream, which works amazingly to give you illuminated skin. With its application, you glow and shine like anything. Even though there are many good highlighters and illuminating creams in the market, the results of MAC Strobe Cream are superlative.
Even though everything about this wonder cream is great, why do people look for MAC Strobe Cream similars?
The only downside of MAC Strobe Cream is its high price, due to which makeup enthusiasts look for some good alternatives to it. Luckily, a few similars of MAC Strobe Cream work amazingly and are available at a much lesser price.
We have listed the five best MAC Strobe Cream similars, but before checking them, let’s find out what makes MAC Strobe Cream so popular and what its major ingredients are.
- MAC Strobe Cream similars
- 5 MAC Strobe Cream Alternatives
- 1. NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator
- 2. L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
- 3. Rimmel Insta Strobing Highlighter Illuminator
- 4. City Color Cosmetics Glowing Complexion Illuminating Cream
- 5. Seraphine Botanicals Camelina + Strobe – Luminizing Primer Glow
MAC Strobe Cream similars
We can’t underestimate the importance of highlighters and illuminators as they are the beauty staple. Getting crystalline shine on the cheekbone and a sleek shimmer on the nose is enough to bring beauty to you. However, only the best highlighters can do this work, and MAC Strobe Cream is one of them.
The major features of this wonder cream include the following:
- It is super hydrating yet stays gentle on the skin
- Doesn’t have a heavy, greasy feeling
- The formula is light and easily settles on your skin
- It glides smoothly on bare skin and foundation
The key ingredients of MAC Strobe Cream are:
- Antioxidants: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis
- Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Skin brightening: Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Skin-identical ingredients: Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide Ng, Glycerin, Linoleic Acid
- Soothing: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panthenol, Sucrose
- All these are skin-loving and ensure the skin stays healthy.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Consists of natural ingredients that keep skin healthy
- Delivers anti-aging benefits
- It brightens and lightens the skin
It is expensive
5 MAC Strobe Cream Alternatives
1. NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator
It is one of the similars of MAC Strobe Cream and gives almost similar, if not identical, results. Being highly pigmented and lightweight is the USPs of NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator, making it perfect for all makeup addicts.
- Available in four shades of cool and warm undertones, it makes your skin glow.
- Adds color and brilliance to your skin
- The formula is super versatile and is great with your foundation and primer.
- The multifunctional moisturizing formula can be used as a foundation base or as a highlighter over cheekbones, décolletage, and cupid’s bow for a natural-looking radiance.
- Few drips are enough for one application; thus, it goes a long way.
- Long-wearing formula and blends easily for an instant glow
2. L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Feathery light and pearly tint are the major features of L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer that can be used in place of MAC Strobe Cream. It stays gentle on the skin and is suitable for all skin types. Moreover, it goes well with all liquid and cream formulas.
- Adds a luminescent glow to the skin, giving a dewy and fresh look
- Keeps skin moisturized and holds makeup in place for longer hours
- Good for dry and sensitive skin as well
- Enlightens complexion, instantly illuminates and prolongs the wear of any makeup look
- Blends seamlessly into the skin to boost its liveliness and luminosity
- Smoothens texture minimizes the appearance of pores and evens tone for a natural-looking, flawless complexion
3. Rimmel Insta Strobing Highlighter Illuminator
Coming in three different shades, the Insta Strobing Highlighter Illuminator from Rimmel is another good alternative to MAC Strobe Cream. With its thin and smooth formula, it is competing with MAC cosmetics and, due to its low price, is becoming popular too.
- Adds the right kind of hydration and a brilliant shine
- The formula is great for all skin types
- Great to mix in with liquid and cream makeup
- Creates dewy looks and gives a brilliant and natural finish
4. City Color Cosmetics Glowing Complexion Illuminating Cream
The lightweight formula and long-wearing power make Glowing Complexion Illuminating Cream from City Colour Cosmetics unique. The texture is so smooth that it glides on the skin with no hassle.
- Lightweight formula that has up to 10 hours of long wear
- Adds gentle shimmer and sparkle to the skin
- Mixes well with primers and foundations of all types
- Bendable and great for daily use
- The formula is pigmented, shimmery, and less glittery
5. Seraphine Botanicals Camelina + Strobe – Luminizing Primer Glow
The glow-enhancing formula of Seraphine Botanicals Camelina + Strobe makes it a perfect MAC Strobe Cream similar. It is 100% PETA-Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan. Also, it is a GMO-free and gluten-free product.
- Dull skin instantly comes to life with this natural-looking, glow-enhancing formula.
- Provides a smooth, lustrous base for any makeup application
- Boosts the look of dull, sallow complexions with a touch of subtle iridescence
- Infused with hydrating Rose Hydrosol and nutrient-rich Camelina (Gold Of Pleasure) Seed Oil to help skin achieve a silky radiance and brightness
You Might Also Like:
- How To Apply Foundation Correctly
- Oziva Glutathione Builder Review or Skin Brightening & Anti-Ageing
- How to Get Perfect Cheekbones With Makeup