Are you looking for How to Choose Right Foundation for Your Skin Tone,if yes here is the right post for you..
Table of Contents
- How to Choose Right Foundation for Your Skin Tone
- 1. Visit a Super Market:
- 2. Ask the Person in Charge:
- 3. Take the Swatch the Right Way:
- 4. Never do Makeup when Going you are to Buy Foundation:
- 5. Always Make Sure:
- 6. The Following Must be Taken in Mind.
- 7. Consider the Color Under your Jaw Line.
- More from my site
How to Choose Right Foundation for Your Skin Tone
Many of us might have observed that people use extra foundation on their face to look fairer. Many of us might not have even been familiar to the correct way of using the foundation.
Well the reason behind being makeup disasters is that we do not know as to what is the right tone of foundation which relates to our skin tone exactly. It might be really difficult to know automatically by our sense as to what might suit our skin tone and not look like a mask.
Also there might be a reason that you do not know the exact process as to how you can het your desired foundation tone.
In this article you will get to know amazing tips and tricks as to choose how you can choose your foundation tone which relates exactly to your own skin tone.
1. Visit a Super Market:
The first step to get your product according to your needs is that you need to visit a place which has all type of range and varieties of mostly all brands, quality and price.
In a supermarket you may get such place where this is possible. Now as you will be able to see lots of range and brands holding to your foundation choose the best one according to your skin texture like if you have a sensitive skin choose a herbal brand and if you need deep moisturizing contents choose likewise.
- Avoid online shopping in makeup products as it would not result in a perfect product. As the color on the screen is way to different when applied on the skin.
- Avoid local shops also. As in local or cheap shops the shop keepers never take any pain to show. Any swatch or help you out in buying the product.
2. Ask the Person in Charge:
Mostly supermarkets hire makeup experts or technicians who help the consumers to buy up to their preferences.
So if you buy from a good store look for a beauty technician and ask for help or at least ask for a swatch of the foundation you wish to buy. As an arrow without a target always have a foolish result.
3. Take the Swatch the Right Way:
Many a times these beauty experts in order to sell their product might provide you with wrong product even after showing you a swatch. Yes! A swatch can also be a false swatch!
By A false swatch I mean that a swatch taken on hand and a swatch taken on the face( where the foundation is actually going to be applied) is way to different many a times. As you face skin is really thin as compared to your hand.
4. Never do Makeup when Going you are to Buy Foundation:
It is always recommended not to apply any sort of makeup products on your face as if you would already had applied any foundation or mousse on your face then you might not get the tone which would relate to your real skin tone.
5. Always Make Sure:
That the foundation blends well.By blending we meant that it must not create any lines or dryness in the skin it must always be able to absorb easily without too much pressure.
6. The Following Must be Taken in Mind.
Determine and find out the real undertone of your skin. It might be pink, peach, yellow, brown, pale yellow etc. whatever it is take the foundation of the same undertone.
7. Consider the Color Under your Jaw Line.
Well it is always a rule to apply the foundation both on the face and neck area so keep in mind to match the shade with your neck tone also.
Related: 10 Simple Steps To Korean Skin Care Routine
Hope we helped you get the best information to choose right foundation for your skin tone.
- Best Makeup Remover Hacks in Your Kitchen
- 10 Simple Steps To Korean Skin Care Routine
- Simple Spring Makeup Tutorial – DIY
- 5 Ways to PLUMP Your LIPS Naturally!