If you are looking for a glassy finish, just like you see in Korean celebrities, a cushion foundation is the right choice. These foundations work wonders on oily skin and greasy T-zones of the face.
The best cushion foundation for oily skin would be the one with the ability to soak excess oil, sebum, and sweat from the face. Moreover, it should not make the skin dry and dull. If it also delivers sun protection and is infused with anti-aging ingredients, buys it without any second thoughts.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Absorbs in the skin Quickly:MISSHA M Magic Cushion||Buy on Amazon|
|Easily Buildable:Maybelline New York Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Greater Coverage:Momo Queen Mushroom Head Air Cushion Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Non-comedogenic Formula:Nuonove BB Air Cushion Foundation – Natural||Buy on Amazon|
|Delivers Semi-Matte Finish:CLIO Kill Cover Founwear Cushion||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra-moisturizing:Miba Big Cushion Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|UV Protection:HERA UV Mist Cushion Cover||Buy on Amazon|
If you have difficulty finding the best cushion foundation for oily skin, check out the products we have listed based on quality and performance. They are enough to give you flawless, radiant, and highly glowing skin without compromising your skin’s health.
7 Best Cushion Foundations For Oily Skin
1. Absorbs in the skin Quickly: MISSHA M Magic Cushion
- It features lightweight and buildable coverage for the skin
- Offers over 50 SPF for incredible UV protection
- Covers all the flaws and imperfections of the skin, giving a clearer complexion
- Infused with silica bead powder that takes up all the sweat and sebum, thus good for acne-prone skin
- It is suitable for all skin types
What we don’t like: It comes with a hefty price tag.
2. Easily Buildable: Maybelline New York Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation
- It helps deliver high radiance to bring fresh-look to the face
- With soft and velvety texture, it ensures buildable coverage
- Easy to use, give a flawless finish, and stays all through the day
- It is not cakey and doesn’t settle into the fine lines
What we don’t like: The presence of talc is not liked by everyone in this cushion liquid foundation.
3. Greater Coverage: Momo Queen Mushroom Head Air Cushion Foundation
- It offers the benefits of cushion foundation, CC cream, and BB cream
- Delivers good hydration to the skin without making it look oily or greasy
- Helps to hide the major flaws of the skin, like blemishes, spots, and scars
- Prevents fading or smudging even when in contact with water
- The breathable formula makes it light on the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
What we don’t like: Only one shade is available.
4. Non-comedogenic Formula: Nuonove BB Air Cushion Foundation – Natural
- Helps give glowing, healthy, and bright skin
- Infused with natural ingredients like the extracts from tremella and Centella for a soothing and nourishing effect
- Blocks harmful UV rays with its powerful SPF
- It is long-lasting, and the effect stays for hours
What we don’t like: It has limited shades and may seem too dry to some users.
5. Delivers Semi-Matte Finish: CLIO Kill Cover Founwear Cushion
- Helps control excessive sebum and thus prevents the skin from looking too oily or greasy
- Offers a semi-matte finish and, due to its soft and velvety texture, spreads easily on the skin
- It is a high-coverage foundation that lasts for over 54 hours
- It is transfer-proof and smudge-proof
What we don’t like: Very limited shades are available.
[ Read: 7 Best Foundations For Textured Skin ]
6. Ultra-moisturizing: Miba Big Cushion Foundation
- Stays for over 44 hours, giving you a long-lasting flawless finish
- Packed with pearl extracts and damask rose water that makes the skin feel soft and supple
- It delivers a full-coverage look with a dewy finish to make you look more glamorous
- It hydrates the skin without making it appear oily
What we don’t like: It lacks shades.
7. UV Protection: HERA UV Mist Cushion Cover
- Helps create a flawless base for makeup application
- Ensures seamless coverage with a dewy finish to bring natural radiance to the face
- Reduce the aging signs and hide the skin’s imperfections like spots and blemishes
- The ultra-fine, lightweight formula makes it easy to apply on the face and offers full coverage
- SPF 50 protection from the sun’s harmful rays
What we don’t like: It is pricey.
We hope you know which cushion foundation for oily skin will best suit your skin and beauty budget. However, before using any of these all over the face, we recommend you perform a patch test and ensure they are not allergic to your skin.
It’s time to get the glassy glow and low flawless for hours.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Foundations For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Indian Skin
- What UV Index Is Good For Tanning
- 7 Best Foundations For Combination Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Olive Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Asian Skin
- 7 Best Korean Toners for Oily Skin
- 7 Best Men’s Face Washes For Oily Skin
- 7 Best Powders For Oily Skin
- 7 Best Products For Large Pores And Oily Skin