Foundation is a beauty staple, helping create an even and uniform color complexion. It is available in different forms, such as liquid, cream, and powder. Besides color correction, a foundation also covers the skin’s imperfections, giving a flawless finish to the skin.
Today, foundations perform multiple functions, like moisturizing the face, working as an astringent or base layer for further complex cosmetics, and even providing sun protection with SPF. Since you can find multiple shades in a foundation, choosing the right shade according to the skin tone is important.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Lightweight and Comfortable:Estee Lauder Double Wear SPF 10 Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Matte Finish:NARS Sheer Matte Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Hydration:Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Offer UV Protection:MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Instant Hydration:Touch In Sol Advanced Real Moisture Liquid Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Dermatologist-tested:Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation Makeup SPF 50||Buy on Amazon|
Foundations For Asian Skin
Asian skin tone usually has yellow undertones. Therefore, the foundation should not have pink or blue hues. It will not match or flatter the warm complexions of Asian skin tone. Moreover, such foundation will make you look washed out and ashy.
If you are not able to decide on the best foundation for Asian skin, fret not. We have curated a list with the 7 best foundations for Asian skin tones to help you get the best look. Keep reading and find your pick.
7 Best Foundations For Asian Skin
1. Lightweight and Comfortable: Estee Lauder Double Wear SPF 10 Foundation
- It is a lightweight foundation that one can wear all through the day without it creasing the skin
- Formulated to give flawless and natural finish without looking too heavy
- It gives long-lasting results irrespective of heat or humidity.
- Doesn’t cause breakouts or clog the pores
- Offers good coverage and combines SPF to provide broad-spectrum sun protection
- It is waterproof
What We Don’t Like: You would require a string makeup remover to take it off. Also, it is not suitable for women with dry skin.
2. Matte Finish: NARS Sheer Matte Foundation
- It is an oil-free, matte-finish foundation offering buildable coverage
- It controls the excessive oil and shine, giving you a flawless finish all through the day
- Regular use of this foundation helps improve skin brightness and texture, giving you a glowing and radiant look
- Suitable for all skin types- normal, dry, oily, and combination
- The results are long-lasting
What We Don’t Like: It is not suitable for people with dry skin. Also, it doesn’t offer sun protection.
[ Read: 7 Best Foundations For Combination Skin ]
3. Ultra Hydration: Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation
- The exclusive formula of this foundation contains light-reflecting pigments that make you look stunning irrespective of time.
- The hydrating ingredients add moisture to the skin, keeping it soft and supple.
- It offers a dewy finish with its gentle and skin-hydrating ingredients.
- It is non-matte, lightweight, and recommended for dry skin
What We Don’t Like: It doesn’t offer full coverage.
[ Read: 7 Best Cushion Foundations For Dry Skin ]
4. Easy Blendable: Maquillage Dramatic Powdery UV Foundation
- It is a unique powder foundation made from the mousse
- Blends seamlessly into the skin and covers visible pores, giving an even skin tone
- It offers great coverage and blends easily in a jiffy
- Suitable for women with all skin types
- It has no artificial fragrance and other additives, thus works well for sensitive skin too
What We Don’t Like: Using it excessively or overdoing it can give a cakey appearance.
[ Read: 7 Best Sunscreens For Sensitive Skin ]
5. Offer UV Protection: MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation
- It offers medium, buildable coverage for a natural matte finish
- A perfect long-wear foundation that keeps pores to a minimum and covers all the skin’s imperfections
- Makes skin look and feel smooth and flawless
- It is an oil-free foundation, suitable for all skin types
- Long-lasting results are assured
- Also, provide sun protection with SPF
What We Don’t Like: It may cause dry skin drier when used excessively.
6. Instant Hydration: Touch In Sol Advanced Real Moisture Liquid Foundation
- Perfect for dry skin, it is a lightweight foundation that hydrates skin instantly
- The texture is creamy and rich in moisture, giving flawless coverage
- It is free of paraben, ethanol, and mineral oils
- Contains only skin-loving ingredients that keep skin healthy and supple.
What We Don’t Like: It is not suitable for oily skin. Also, due to the presence of added fragrance, it may cause skin sensitivity.
7. Dermatologist-tested: Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation Makeup SPF 50
- Offers great protection from the sun with its powerful SPF 50
- Ensures natural and flawless finish
- It blends easily, giving even-toned skin
- Available in multiple shades
- Works well on all skin tones and textures
- Formulated with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients
What We Don’t Like: It contains added fragrance. Also, it may not suit sensitive skin.
So, these are the best foundation for Asian skin that will surely be going to give you a rocking, flawless finish. All of them are best rated and give the most effective results. Go check them out!
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Bronzers for Asian Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Olive Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Textured Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Indian Skin
- 7 Best Cushion Foundations For Oily Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Sensitive Skin
- 7 The Best Drugstore Foundations For Dark Skin
- 7 Best Blushes For Asian Skin