Do you dream of getting a bronze skin? Have you tanned yourself so much that you now have a natural skin color? You need to find the appropriate eye shadow, lipstick, and foundation that match your skin color. What works for your best friend will not be suiting your skin.
The following are certain makeup colors and tips that women with a natural tan or from a summer tan must use.
Best Makeup Tips for Tan Skin
1. Prepare Yourself for the Makeup
- If you have tanned skin due to the sun’s exposure, then the skin might be in a dehydrated condition. You need to make your skin moisturized before you pan to apply the makeup.
- It is recommended that you get the best hydra face mask and moisturizer to prepare your face ready for the makeup.
- Wash your face with cold water and then pat dry. Place a good quality hydra mask over your face and keep it there for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and pat dry.
- Take a generous amount of moisturizer cream and apply it all over your face in a circular motion. Make sure to give your face a gentle massage for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put the face mask during daytime and moisturizer after removing the mask and before the makeup.
[ Read: How to Hide Wrinkles with Makeup ]
2. Go for the Concealer
- When it comes to putting makeup on tan skin, it is better to let go of the foundation and start to apply the concealer. As you are already having tanned natural skin, using the foundation will not show any difference on your face.
- Start by taking a dab of concealer in our finger next to the thumb. You should start by applying it under the eye to brighten it. Create two inverted triangles and use a brush or a sponge to blend the concealer outwards.
- The next area is your nose. Apply a little amount of concealer with the help of the brush on any discoloration or redness and blend it thoroughly.
- Use the concealer to hide the dark spots, blemishes, scars on your face. Just apply the concealer in the affected areas and make it blend with your skin. To prevent the concealer from budging, you can make use of the powder sponge instead of the brush.
[ Read: How to Apply Concealer ]
3. Light Eyeshadow
You need to use a light eyeshadow as the heavy ones will spoil the look of your eyes on tanned skin. It will be a good idea to go for light-colored peach or pal pink-colored eyeshadow to enhance the look of your eyes.
How to Do:
- Use a good quality eyeshadow brush to apply a base shade on the eyelid. It can be brought right up to your brow bone for special events or can be stopped at the eye’s crease for normal occasions.
- Use a brush and take the required amount of warm peach or a pale pink colored eyeshadow.
- Apply it from the inner side to the outside of the eyelids and make sure that the entire eyelid is covered. Use the blending brush to even things out.
[ Read: How To Apply Eyeshadow Like A Pro ]
4. Highlight the Cheeks
If you are looking for some glow on your face, then you need to highlight your cheeks. As tanned skin gets dry easily; you should look to moisturize the area before applying the highlighter color on the cheeks. If you do not make a proper choice when choosing the highlighter color, your efforts might go in vain.
How to Do:
- Choose the high points on your cheeks and apply a dab of the chosen highlighter powder on the areas using the brush.
- Blend it by moving outwards and ensure that it is applied evenly on your cheeks.
- Use bronze color in the other edges of the cheeks and let it be about 3 inches around the edges.
- Use the brush and apply a pink blush on the apples of the cheeks to give a natural flush look.
To complete the glow and make your face look stunning, you can also wear a bold colored orange, red, or coral-colored lipstick. It will perfectly complement the natural and tan look on your face.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Your 20s
- How To Do Your Own Prom Makeup Like A Pro
- How to Tan with Fair Skin and Freckles?
- 7 Best Home Remedies To Remove Tan
- 5 Best Makeup Tips for Olive Skin Tone
- 5 Effective Homemade Face Packs for tan Removal
- What UV Index Is Good For Tanning
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Tanning?
- How to Remove Tan from Skin Using Lemon Juice?
- How to Apply Makeup for Dark Skin
- 4 Safety Tips To Wear During & After A Spray Tan
- Can You Wear Makeup After Spray Tan? How Much Time To Wait
- Makeup Tips For Girls With Freckles
- Why Should You Wear Sunscreen? The Importance for Every Skin Type
- How to Cover a Bruise with Makeup?
- 8 Best Makeup Tips For Square-Shaped Faces