You can find multiple choices when it comes to foundation. The different formulation, finish, consistency, shade, and coverage level gives you a plethora of choices to splurge on. Even though you can find different types of foundations, using the one that helps enhance your skin undertone helps the most.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Plant-based Ingredients:bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Best of All:Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Lightweight and Comfortable:Estee Lauder Double Wear SPF 10 Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Best for Dry Sensitive Skin:Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Hydrating:Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup||Buy on Amazon|
|Sun Protection:Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Matte Finish:NARS Sheer Matte Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
Foundations For Indian Skin
Since Indian skin tone is available in a wide range of shades, with a mix of undertones, finding the right product is tricky. However, we have still curated a list of some of the best brands you can try to get a flawless natural finish. These products are selected based on their quality and performance. Get the best shade in them and look more gorgeous than ever.
7 Best Foundations For Indian Skin
1. Plant-based Ingredients: bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Foundation
- It helps treat acne and prevent breakouts with its lightweight and gentle formulation
- The silky texture of the foundation blends seamlessly, giving a flawless finish
- Infusion of aspen bark and tea tree oil helps promote healthier and cleaner skin
- With full coverage, it ensures reducing the unnecessary shine
What We Don’t Like: It may make the skin drier, therefore, not suitable for dry skin.
[ Read: 7 Best Primers For Acne Prone Skin ]
2. Best of All: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation
- It provides smooth and even coverage with a flawless finish
- The skin looks glowing and radiant with no blemishes or other skin flaws
- The lightweight of the foundation makes it comfortable to wear all through the day
- It is available in 12 different shades
- Never clog the pores due to non-comedogenic property
What We Don’t Like: More shade ranges are expected with this high-end brand.
3. Lightweight and Comfortable: Estee Lauder Double Wear SPF 10 Foundation
- It is a lightweight foundation that one can wear all through the day without it creasing the skin
- Formulated to give a flawless and natural finish without looking too heavy
- It gives long-lasting results irrespective of heat or humidity.
- Doesn’t cause breakouts or clog the pores
- Offers good coverage and combines SPF to provide broad-spectrum sun protection
- It is waterproof
What We Don’t Like: You would require a string makeup remover to take it off. Also, it is not suitable for women with dry skin.
[ Read: 7 Best Cream For Dry Cracked Foreskin ]
4. Best for Dry Sensitive Skin: Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
- It offers sheer to medium coverage and features non-comedogenic properties.
- The presence of natural ingredients like glycerin, squalane, and sodium hyaluronate makes it effective for all skin types.
- It also offers sun protection with SPF 30
- The texture is gel-cream and lightweight, staying comfortable throughout the day.
- It is available in 18 stunning shades.
What We Don’t Like: Even though it corrects complexion, making it even, it is not able to cover the blemishes, and separate concealer is required.
[ Read: 7 Best Sunscreens For Sensitive Skin ]
5. Ultra Hydrating: Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup
- It is an oil-free and skin-brightening liquid foundation that allows the skin to breathe
- Offers light to medium coverage and enhances the natural complexion of skin
- Ensures luminous glow and healthy-looking skin without being cakey or patchy
- Apart from being a foundation, it also conceals pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, thus suitable for mature skin too
- Good for sensitive and combination skin as well
What We Don’t Like: The consistency of the foundation is very thin.
[ Read: 7 Best Foundations For Combination Skin ]
6. Sun Protection: Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation
- It is loaded with Vitamin E that offers anti-aging benefits to the user
- It is a clay-based foundation offering over 12 hours of coverage
- Helps skin feel buttery soft and even-toned
- Provides greater sun protection with SPF 15
- The formula helps conceal marks, spots, and blemishes while fighting off all skin imperfections
What We Don’t Like: The consistency is thick due to clay and, therefore, difficult to blend, especially on dry skin.
7. Matte Finish: NARS Sheer Matte Foundation
- It is an oil-free, matte-finish foundation offering buildable coverage
- It controls the excessive oil and shine, giving you a flawless finish all through the day
- Regular use of this foundation helps improve skin brightness and texture, giving you a glowing and radiant look
- Suitable for all skin types- normal, dry, oily, and combination
- The results are long-lasting
What We Don’t Like: It is not suitable for people with dry skin. Also, it doesn’t offer sun protection.
So, these are the most effective and the best foundations for Indian skin that can help elevate your skin tone and brighten your complexion manifold.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Blushes For Indian Skin
- 7 Best Cushion Foundations For Oily Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Olive Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Textured Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Asian Skin