With multiple foundations that suit different skin types, NARS has impressed makeup fanatics for a long time. Its foundations are infused with skin-loving ingredients that impart a flawless finish without compromising skin health.
If you have tried any NARS foundation that has suited your skin, the chances of you going to some other foundation will be very low. However, the company has discontinued some of its foundations, so people often look for NARS Foundation alterniatives.
Luckily, we have some great alterniatives for NARS Foundation that can help bring almost similar results without digging a hole in your pocket.
Even though NARS foundations are a gem in their ways, you can find some good substitutes for them. We have listed the best NARS Foundation alterniatives to make your search easy.
But before checking them out, let’s find out what makes NARS Foundations best.
Best NARS Foundation Alternatives
According to the brand, NARS foundations are longwear and have 16-hour staying power. Being a buildable, full-coverage foundation with up to 16 hours of lightweight, natural, fade-resistant wear, nothing seems better than it.
The major ingredients include the following:
1. Highlighted ingredients are-
A blend of Fruit Extracts like Raspberry, Apple, and Watermelon helps support the skin’s elastic fibers to smooth the look of the skin’s texture over time for optimal radiance.
2. Free of ingredients like-
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance
The major features of NARS Foundations are-
- Fit all skin tones and undertonesUnique formula mimics skin’s natural tone
- Transfer- and sweat-resistant
- Stays color-true and fresh-looking all day long
- Radiantly smoothing the look of skin
- Available in 34 skin-matching shades
The breathable and fade-resistant formula ensures the best results. The best part is that it wears longer, stays stronger, and looks better each hour. The special skin-matching technology is what ensures your most natural match.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested
- It is expensive
- Cheaper alternatives are available
5 NARS Foundation Alternatives
1. L’Oréal Pro Glow
Loreal’s infallible foundation can be NARS’s all-day luminous foundation similar, as both features a demi-matte finish. However, Loreal has a heavy creamy formula, while NARS is weightless and watery.
- It is a long-lasting foundation with medium coverage, recommended for people with dry skin.
- The result lasts for over 24 hours, maintaining hydrating glow on the face.
- The texture is light and creamy, and the consistency is thin and watery for easy buildup.
- Feels lightweight on the skin and contours fine lines or the texture of your skin.
Available in 12 shades.
2. NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
NYX Mineral Stick Foundation is the go-to option if you are looking for dewy, naturally glowing skin. It is natural, lightweight, and features medium to full coverage. Moreover, it blends beautifully with the skin without being cakey or patchy.
- Works in three ways- as a highlighter, contour, or foundation.
- Has creamy consistency for gliding and smooth application.
- Blends well into the skin without leaving a cakey residue or patchy spots on the skin.
- Medium coverage that you can build smoothly and easily
- Suitable for people with dry to medium-dry skin.
[ Read: 10 Best Highlighter For Fair Skin ]
3. E.L.F. BB Cream
e.l.f offers many alterniatives to high-end products, and this BB cream can work as a substitute for the NARS foundation. It gives almost similar results with its lightweight formula and sheer tint. Being SPF 20 is an add-0n that will help skin stay healthy.
- Blends super easily, giving a clean complexion with UVA/UVB SPF 20 protection.
- Formulated with skin-loving ingredients, the skin stays healthy and hydrated all day.
- Infused with skin-loving ingredients such as Cucumber, Aloe, Jojoba, and Vitamin E.
- 100% cruelty-free and Vegan.
[ Read: 7 Best BB Cream for Oily Skin ]
4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation
The affordable skincare and makeup products from Neutrogena have made it popular. The Healthy Skin Foundation from Neutrogena gives a flawless finish and great coverage. Since it is infused with Vitamin E and feverfew extracts, it is favorable for the skin too.
- Helps keep skin healthy looking, blurs imperfections, and is designed to minimize the look of fine lines and cover pores
- Sheer, buildable coverage foundation infused with a multitasking serum to care for your skin
- It is a noncomedogenic, imperfection-blurring serum foundation
- Free of fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, alcohol, and sulfates
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
5. Physicians Formula Healthy Foundation
It is one of the closest alterniatives to the NARS Foundation as it gives a healthy and radiant glow, just like NARS. With SPF 20, it is perfect for all skin types and protects from harmful skin radiations too.
- It is a long-wearing, breathable foundation that provides lightweight, buildable coverage with a satin finish.
- It can be used alone or with concealer, blush, and bronzer.
- Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins A, C & E antioxidant blend & Protective SPF 20.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Choose the Right Foundation for Your Skin Type and Tone?
- How To Apply Foundation Correctly
- How to Apply Liquid Foundation Flawlessly
- Best Powder Foundation For Oily Skin
- 5 Best Similar Nars Pot Concealer Products