When the skin’s surface is dull, dry, uneven, and damaged, it comes under the textured skin category. Different factors cause the skin to become textured, such as dehydration, sun damage, open pores, environmental stress, and much more.
If the skin is bumpy to the touch and seems dull and uneven, it’s time to use specific skincare products that help it appear even and healthy. At the same time, it should prevent further damage to the skin.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Lightweight and Comfortable:Estee Lauder Double Wear SPF 10 Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Hydrating:Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup||Buy on Amazon|
|Sun Protection:Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Best for Dry and Sensitive Skin:BECCA Ultimate Coverage 24-Hour Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Hydration:Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation||Buy on Amazon|
|Rich Pigment:Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup||Buy on Amazon|
|Dermatologist-tested:Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation Makeup SPF 50||Buy on Amazon|
Foundations For Textured Skin
Today we have listed the best foundations for textured skin that can help you conceal major skin issues and look flawless. These foundations are formulated with gentle ingredients and designed specifically for uneven skin tone.
Check them out!
7 Best Foundations For Textured Skin
1. Lightweight and Comfortable: Estee Lauder Double Wear SPF 10 Foundation
- It is a lightweight foundation that one can wear all through the day without it creasing the skin
- Formulated to give flawless and natural finish without looking too heavy
- It gives long-lasting results irrespective of heat or humidity.
- Doesn’t cause breakouts or clog the pores
- Offers good coverage and combines SPF to provide broad-spectrum sun protection
- It is waterproof
What We Don’t Like: You would require a string makeup remover to take it off. Also, it is not suitable for women with dry skin.
2. Ultra Hydrating: Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup
It is an oil-free and skin-brightening liquid foundation that allows the skin to breathe
Offers light to medium coverage and enhances the natural complexion of skin
Ensures luminous glow and healthy-looking skin without being cakey or patchy
Apart from being a foundation, it also conceals pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, thus suitable for mature skin too
Good for sensitive and combination skin as well
What We Don’t Like: The consistency of the foundation is very thin.
[ Read: 7 Best Foundations For Combination Skin ]
3. Sun Protection: Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation
- It is loaded with Vitamin E that offers anti-aging benefits to the user
- It is a clay-based foundation offering over 12 hours of coverage
- Helps skin feel buttery soft and even-toned
- Provides greater sun protection with SPF 15
- The formula helps conceal marks, spots, and blemishes while fighting off all skin imperfections
What We Don’t Like: The consistency is thick due to clay and, therefore, difficult to blend, especially on dry skin.
4. Best for Dry and Sensitive Skin: BECCA Ultimate Coverage 24-Hour Foundation
- It is formulated with zero paraben and other harmful ingredients, thus best for sensitive skin
- It offers full coverage and conceals aging spots and other marks and blemishes
- Even the skin tone and leave skin velvety soft
- It is free from artificial fragrance and does not feel greasy on the skin
What We Don’t Like: It slightly dries the skin; therefore not good for dry skin, and also, you get very less quantity.
5. Ultra Hydration: Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation
- The exclusive formula of this foundation contains light-reflecting pigments that make you look stunning irrespective of time.
- The hydrating ingredients add moisture to the skin, keeping it soft and supple.
- It offers a dewy finish with its gentle and skin-hydrating ingredients.
- It is non-matte, lightweight, and recommended for dry and textured skin
What We Don’t Like: It doesn’t offer full coverage.
[ Read: 7 Best Cushion Foundations For Dry Skin ]
6. Rich Pigment: Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup
- Easy to blend, this foundation helps create a light and natural look
- It features a time-release technology formula that ensures a stunning and flawless look for up to 24 hours
- It is a lightweight mousse-like foundation that doesn’t get cakey or greasy
- The rich pigment stays all through the day, offering a dewy look
What We Don’t Like: Limited shade is a drawback of Revlon Foundation.
[ Read: How to Get Clear Skin Naturally at Home ]
7. Dermatologist-tested: Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation Makeup SPF 50
- Offers great protection from the sun with its powerful SPF 50
- Ensures natural and flawless finish
- It blends easily, giving even-toned skin
- Available in multiple shades
- Works well on all skin tones and textures
- Formulated with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients
What We Don’t Like: It contains added fragrance. Also, it may not suit sensitive skin.
Now that you know some of the best foundations for textured skin, it’s time to shift from your normal foundations to these and get a flawless natural finish. It’s high time you say goodbye to uneven skin that looks bumpy and textured even when you are out for a party. Use them and look drop-dead gorgeous.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Primers For Textured Skin
- 7 Best Moisturizers For Textured Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Olive Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Indian Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Asian Skin
- 5 Best Similar Makeup Forever HD Foundation Products