Have you ever got spray paint on your skin? You know how difficult it is to remove it from your skin. Nonetheless, it’s not an impossible task. In this article, we will highlight the different methods to get it off your skin.
From soap and water to nail paint remover – we can think of twelve different ways to remove paint off the skin. Dive right in to find out how you can do that!
The 12 Different Methods to Get Spray Paint Off Your Skin:
Spray paint on your skin is not only visually unappealing, but you feel mentally bothered. It’s just a misfortune that you got the spray paint on your skin. You have tried to remove it with water, but that’s clearly not working for you.
Let’s start with the different methods you can use.
1. Soap And Water: Basic soap and water will help you remove paint from your skin. Wash the area with water and soap till it comes off. Scrub a bit hard to get it off. You might want to use a frothy and soapy soap for this.
2. Using dish soap: Dish soap is much more effective than your regular soaps and it can help in removing stubborn paint too. You must apply the dish soap on the area and scrub off the paint. How does that sound? Well, we won’t recommend you to use it everyday on your skin because it is meant for dishes.
3. Using A Nail Paint Remover: Nail paint remover is effective in removing paint from your skin. Use a cotton ball and rub it gently on the affected area with paint. The nail polish remover is good at breaking down the paint and helping you remove it effectively. You may have seen how it removes nail paint colour – this will be as effective to remove spray paint too.
4. Rub Some Alcohol: You can rub alcohol on the affected area. Use a cotton ball and gently rub on the area where you have spray paint. It will break down the paint and you will get it off easily within a few seconds/minutes.
5. Lemon Juice: This one’s naturally acidic, so there are high chances it will break down the spray paint from your skin. Squeeze some lemon juice (fresh one) and put it on a cotton. Now use this to rub it on the area with spray paint. The lemon juice will also break down the pain.
6. Acetone: Acetone is helpful when it comes to removing spray paint. This solution also breaks down the spray paint and you will see noticeable results within a few seconds.
7. Vinegar: Use vinegar to remove spray paint. This is naturally acidic, so the spray paint will be off your skin within a few seconds. All the ingredients that are acidic help in breaking down the spray paint which is why we suggest these natural ingredients.
8. Baking Soda: Baking soda is mild and it can help remove spray paint quickly. Use a damp cloth and add baking soda to it. Scrub the area with this. Once again, this solution will also help remove the paint by breaking it down.
9. Toothpaste: Apply toothpaste to the area with a damp cloth and start rubbing the paint. You will be able to remove the spray paint easily.
10. Hydrogen Peroxide – It’s a strong oxidising agent, so it will help in removing spray paint off the skin. Apply it to a cotton ball and rub it on the area. You will see wonderful results within a few seconds.
11. Olive oil: Have you ever thought that olive oil could help you remove spray paint? Perhaps NOT! Add the olive oil to a cotton ball and then rub it on the area that has paint. Olive oil will help you remove the paint easily. It will not take more than a few seconds. Make sure you wash your hands after you are done.
12. Windex: This is another effective method to remove spray paint off your skin. Apply the windex to a cotton ball and then rub the area where there is paint. You will see that the paint will vanish within a few seconds.
Those were the 12 different ways to remove spray paint off your skin. Most of the ingredients are natural and others can be found within your home.
So, you don’t need a professional to remove spray paint off your skin. All you would need is a cotton ball and some acetone, nail paint remover, hydrogen peroxide, windex, vinegar, or simple soap and water.
Don’t worry if it’s not coming off right now. With the above-mentioned ingredients, you will be able to remove it within seconds. So, don’t waste any time and grab the ingredients.
You Might Also Like:
- 5 Best Spray Tanning Tents
- How Long Does a Spray Tan Last?
- 4 Safety Tips To Wear During & After A Spray Tan
- Can You Wear Makeup After Spray Tan?