Many of us are addicted to smoking and find it hard to leave this bad habit even when we know it’s not good for health. Regular smoking is the source of Nicotine and Tar which gets accumulated in the lungs. It affects the breathing process and can also cause cancer if timely precautions are not taken for the cleaning of lungs.
Table of Contents
How To Clean Your Lungs from Nicotine and Tar Using This Drink:
It is important to clean the lungs from Nicotine and Tar. There are some natural homemade drinks which can help you in cleaning the lungs.
- Turmeric Powder
- Ginger root
- Garlic cloves
- Agave or grade B maple syrup
How to Prepare:
- Take 1 litre of water in a large pot and boil it
- Add 400g of finely chopped onion
- Now add a small piece of ginger root. Let onion and ginger boil for 2 minutes
- Bring the stove in medium mode
- Now add 2 spoon of turmeric powder in it and stir well
- Add 1 cup full of garlic cloves peeled and not minced
- Add either 1/2 cup of agave or grade B maple syrup
- Once all mixing is done keep boiling the mix for about 5 mins
- Now remove from the stove and let it cool down completely
- Now stain the liquid and collect it in a glass jar. If you want you can store it in your refrigerator
How To Drink:
- You need to take 2 spoons of this drink twice a day with 1/2 spoon of honey.
Best Time To Drink:
- Take 2 spoon early morning in empty stomach and 2 spoons after your dinner at night. This will help in clearing the tar and nicotine in a complete natural way.
Tips & Precautions:
- To fasten the process of tar and nicotine reduction in the body here are few tips:
- Take 20-minute hot water bath daily as it will removing toxins from the body.
- Add few drops of eucalyptus oil to hot water and inhale steam. It will purify lungs naturally.
- Take 3-5 peppermint leaves and chew them daily. It will help in fighting infection-causing bacteria present in lungs.
- Include intake of 300 ml of carrot juice between the period of breakfast and lunch. It will make the body alkalized and will Detox the lungs.
- You can include a cup of fresh green tea in your daily routine before going to bed.
- Toxin will be released in the intestine. Avoid doing any heavy work when you take this tea as this will overload your lungs
We will also Recommend Precaution to Give Relief to Your Lungs from Tar and Nicotine:
- When you continue taking this drink, make an effort to reduce the number of cigarettes you take a day.
- If this precaution is not taken, sign of improving will not be noticed.
- Precaution need to be taken towards your daily food habits and body weight. Avoid oily food and do exercise.
- This will protect you from getting over weight and will support in fast cleaning of tar and nicotine from lungs.
Too much smoking is not good for health and this syrup like drink can help you in reducing the tar contamination in the lungs.