Be it a teenager or an oldie, a man or a woman, the first thing comes to them is either a heart or a brain, when you question them about health and body organs. Such a stereotype, isn’t it? Do we ever talk about our lungs? Not even we face cold or a cough.
But rest assured, lungs are an important body part as heart, kidney, or brain. They also need a regular attention and detoxification in order to live healthily. In fact, we are always prone to air-borne diseases, which directly affect our lungs. And how can we forget the fact our breathing system has everything to do with the lungs only. So, don’t you want your lungs to be purified regularly? Well, let me show you how easy it is to keep your lungs healthy.
Table of Contents
How to Purify Lungs in 72 hours Naturally:
You may think of this process is expensive as it requires the use of some expensive but highly effective fruits besides strict and timely diet, but it’s much affordable compared to visiting doctors on a regular basis. Yeah?
Step 1: Dairy products usually come with lots of toxic elements, hence, while you follow this process for 72 hours, do avoid the use of dairy products. In fact, you should ban them in your home for 3 days.
Step 2: The purification process begins at night. Have a cup of herbal tea right before you go to bed. This will help body release toxins, which are the prime cause of constipation in the intestine. Make sure to avoid any demanding work during the process, which may have adverse effects on body parts.
Step 3: Wake up fresh and squeeze 2 lemons into a glass full of water (approx 300ml) and drink it 30 minutes before the breakfast. Ideally, use warm water.
Step 4: The vital part is an intake of natural antioxidants. Grapefruit juice or pineapple juice, which is full of antioxidants would be a great 30 to 45 after the break.
Step 5: Drink a glass full of carrot juice between breakfast and lunch, almost an hour before the lunch. Carrot helps blood alkalized during this process ensuring separation of toxic elements from the blood.
Step 6: Your lunch must accompany with a juice that is rich in potassium, as potassium is one of the most effective cleansing lotions for the human body.
Step 7: Finally, a glass full of cranberry juice right before dinner. Cranberry juice would ensure your body take in bad bacteria head on, which are usually infectious to the lungs.
How to Detox and Purify your Lungs:
Are your lungs tired of inhaling oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide? Well, it can’t, and therefore, we are bringing you ways to purge your lungs, detoxify completely, revitalizing as the original.
1. Deep Breathing for Healthy Lungs:
Deep breathing improves the capacity of the lungs to inhale nourished oxygen to the body, allowing the strengthening of your lungs, clearing, and cleansing the airways.
- Comfortably lay down on your back
- Keep your hands in your stomach
- Close your eyes and take deep breaths through your nose and count to 5
- Hold your breath for about two seconds and the exhale.
- Repeat this session for 10 times
- Do this exercise for 2 to 3 times a day
2. Castor Oil Pack for Lungs:
Home-made castor oil packs are very useful in cleansing lungs effectively. It stimulates elimination of toxins and reduces inflammation.
- Take 2 to 3 wool flannel and soak in a warm castor oil
- Place a large plastic sheet on the surface
- Rest your body on the large plastic sheet and place wool flannels on your chest and around lungs.
- Roll the plastic sheet over your body and switch on the heating pad for an hour.
- Rinse your body completely and rake shower to get rid of oil.
3. Ginger for Lungs:
Ginger is an effective source to detoxify lungs. Ginger is an effective agent of several powerful compounds that eliminate radical elements and air pollutants before they reach the lungs.
- Boil one tsp of grated ginger in 1 cup of water.
- Simmer the water for next 4 to 8 minutes.
- Strain the ginger water and add a tsp honey and lemon juice.
4. Peppermint oil for Lungs:
Peppermint oil contains methanol, which helps you relax your muscles and also gives a soothing effect to your body. It helps in clearing the respiratory tract and removes if there is any issue related to congestion.
- Chew 3 to 5 peppermint leaves every day
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil in hot water and inhale the steam, this will provide congestion relief.
- Make a cup of peppermint tea by adding a few dried peppermint leaves in hot boiling water. Cover it with a lid and steep after 5 to 10 minutes.
[ Read: Benefits of Drinking Peppermint Tea ]
What to Avoid & Why?
The human mind is weird and is always function in two directions together. On one hand, it finds a remedy to be healthy and on the other, finds stuff that makes you fall sick.
Well, while you follow the above-mentioned regime for detoxifying your lungs, you should avoid smoking, consuming nicotine, or drinking alcohol as all these elements would again pollute the lungs before you actually purge them completely.
What to include?
- Exercise is the most critical part while one goes through the process of lung cleaning.
- There should be regular exercise regime, which detoxifies your body regularly through the sweat.
- A steam bath is also something that you can use in your daily routine, which helps eliminate toxic elements.
- Steam inhalation with eucalyptus oil also is an effective measure for lung cleaning.
- Do not overdo anyone of the remedies to cleanse the lungs
- Avoid eating cold food and cold drink during the process
- Ensure to reduce the use of Ghee or oil
- Smoking and alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Avoid herbs if you have a history of allergies
Lungs are an essential piece of your body and are the most disregarded one moreover. In this way, you ought to dodge liquor, nicotine or smoking and subsequent to stopping all these, for cleaning lungs you have to take after the technique depicted above to clean the lungs in 72 hours. In the event that you don’t smoke and, after its all said and done you have to clean it consistently. That is the reason you should follow this cleansing regime every once in a while.