As we all know that banana is rich in vitamins and it is a very good snack for kids as well as adults. We love bananas and they are loaded with potassium. bananas are grown in at least 107 countries and are ranked fourth among the world’s food crops in monetary value. Americans consume more bananas than apples and oranges combined. Banana peels are also a good source of proteins and vitamins. Let us read to know hoe to use banana peel for teeth whitening.
Table of Contents
- Does Banana Peel Help with Teeth Whitening?
- How to Use Banana Peel for Teeth Whitening:
- 1. Banana Peel for Teeth Whitening:
- Read Also:
- How to Use Baking Soda for Teeth Whitening
- How to Whiten Teeth with Turmeric
- How to Use Activated Charcoal for Teeth Whitening
- How to Use ACV for Teeth Whitening
- How to Use Coconut oil for Whiten Teeth
Does Banana Peel Help with Teeth Whitening?
To whiten teeth banana peel is very safe , it is rich in minerals and vitamins which will not harm our teeth if used for whitening our teeth. They do not have abrasiveness that other whiteners used for cleaning or whitening teeth has , they are not expensive and easily available.
How to Use Banana Peel for Teeth Whitening:
There are many ways to whiten your teeth like you can buy teeth whiteners form market but have you ever thought that you can easily whiten your teeth at home without any problem and in a interesting way. So now let us see the use of banana peel for whitening our teeth.
1. Banana Peel for Teeth Whitening:
- Banana peel
- Tooth brush
- First take a part or piece of banana flesh or peel
- Then rub it on your teeth for 2 minutes
- After rubbing your teeth with peel brush you teeth with toothpaste well
How it works: The amazing minerals in the peel like potassium , magnesium and manganese absorb into your teeth and make it white.
Repetitions: Every day in the morning before brushing your teeth.
Bananas are very great snacks , we love to make many new dishes or soft serves with banana but now we got to know that even banana peels can be used in a great way for our benefits. So from now don’t throw banana peels in the garbage and use it for your own benefits. A very healthy way to keep you guys healthy.