Teeth sensitivity is a common challenge, it also limits the availability of teeth whitening options. Your favourite red wine or cup of your morning brew can often leave yellow stains on your teeth.
Teeth sensitivity can last for a long duration of time, it can be caused due to thinner tooth enamel. Consuming acidic food or beverages can also lead to tooth sensitivity.
You might be wondering if it is safe to use teeth whitening products. The ingredients present in most generic teeth whitening products are quite harsh and can even lead to irreparable damage.
Fortunately, there are a few teeth whitening products for your rescue that are specifically formulated for people with sensitive teeth. Our team of experts has carefully researched to find some of the best products for you. We would suggest you to try a few products from our list and pick the best one which suits you the best.
7 Best Teeth Whitening for Sensitive Teeth
1. Oral Essentials Lumineux Whitening Kit
- They are not only suitable for people with sensitive teeth, but they are also suitable for those who have porcelain veneers, caps, or crowns.
- When it comes to whitening, it implies removing stains while leaving the enamel intact using ingredients like coconut oil, sage oil, sea salt, and lemon peel oil.
- They contain components that can nourish and improve your mouth health without the use of preservatives, additives, artificial colours, or flavourings.
- They are approved as safe for the microbiota and non-toxic.
What We Don’t Like: Noticeable changes will take some time.
[ Read: Lemon And Baking Soda For Teeth ]
2. GLO Brilliant Teeth Whitening Device
- This tooth-whitening tool was created by a dentist and uses heat, blue LED light, and hydrogen peroxide to whitens up the teeths.
- Clinical testing has shown that this tool can remove even the toughest stains from soda, coffee, alcohol, or smoking.
- This gadget is the only one with a warming mouthpiece for quicker results without sensitivity; it is also safe for crowns, bridges, and veneers. It is designed for a non-abrasive, ergonomic fit.
- It even comes with a lip treatment that can be applied concurrently to improve the condition of your lips.
What We Don’t Like: Life of the battery is extremely short.
3. Moon Dust Advanced Teeth Whitening Paste Booster
- This white powder contains kaolin and bentonite clays, which can assist your toothpaste work better and help you remove stains.
- Free of Triclosan, Parabens, Animal Products, SLS/SLES, Animal Byproducts, or Artificial Flavours.
- To reveal a whiter, brighter smile, simply cover your preferred toothpaste with this advanced whitening dust 1-2 times per week.
What We Don’t Like: Not for daily use.
4. Zimba Teeth Whitening Strips
- These Zimba whitening strips are well-liked whitening solutions for sensitive teeth.
- These strips also contain enamel-friendly chemicals like coconut oil and glycerine that are mild on your sensitive teeth.
- The brand says that after just 14 uses, the teeth whitener may make your teeth six shades whiter.
- It can be used on a daily basis to remove dental stains. They were designed to help in the daily battle against staining elements such as coffee, cigarettes, soda, tea, and alcohol.
What We Don’t Like: Customer are claiming, product only whitens half of the teeths.
[ Read: How to Whiten Teeth with Coconut Oil ]
5. Crest 3d Whitestrips, Professional Effects Plus, Teeth Whitening Strip Kit
- It has a lower peroxide concentration, works well on beneath-the-surface discoloration, and does not induce irritation in sensitive teeths.
- Crest Whitestrips are a safe and effective way to improve your smile at home, as they contain the same enamel-safe whitening component that dentists use.
- It claims to be able to remove 14 years’ worth of stains in just 30 minutes per day.
- Because of the Advanced Seal Technology’s comfortable, non-slip grip, the strips remain in place until you remove them, allowing you to chat and even drink water while whitening your teeth.
What We Don’t Like: Some customers claim they experience pain while using it.
6. Venus Visage Teeth Whitening Pen
- Contains carbamide peroxide, a harmless kind of peroxide that can quickly erase years of stains caused by coffee, tea, wine, smoking, soda, and other substances.
- Works great for sensitive teeth and only the finest ingredients are used, resulting in quick tooth whitening results with only 30 seconds of daily application.
- Pens are made to be compact and as simple to use as possible. They are quick, easy, and convenient.
- Because of the fine and focused tip brush, the whitening gel can be precisely applied to targeted areas of your teeth.
What We Don’t Like: Packaging is not customer friendly.
[ Read: Home Remedies to Whiten Teeth Fast ]
7. Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening Toothpaste
- Sensodyne fluoride toothpaste creates a healing layer inside the small tubules of your teeth’s sensitive zones.
- With 5% potassium nitrate, this toothpaste gently and gradually whitens by breaking up stains.
- With twice daily brushing, it has Stannous fluoride mixture that gives long-lasting protection against sensitivity.
What We Don’t Like: None.
Do not be concerned if you have sensitive teeth and wish to whiten them. Although many whitening procedures, from strips and gadgets to different types of toothpaste, involve harsh substances that can hurt your delicate teeth and gums, but there are other solutions. Check the ingredients before using any product on your teeth. Consult your dentist if any your face any sensitivity.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Mouthwashes For Sensitive Teeth
- 7 Best Toothpastes For Sensitive Teeth
- Does Vanilla Extract Help Teething Babies?
- 7 Best Ways To Whiten Your Teeth With Baking Soda
- How to Whiten Your Teeth with Banana Peel
- How to Use Turmeric for Teeth Whitening?
- How to Whiten Teeth With Hydrogen Peroxide?
- How to Use Activated Charcoal for Teeth Whitening?
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Teeth Whitening – Uses, Tips and Precautions
- Is It Safe to Whiten Teeth with Baking Soda & Lemon Juice?