Using the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth will help if you are dealing with hypersensitive teeth. Tender teeth often experience sensitivity to certain food. Often it is triggered by cold and hot foods, but anything can cause teeth sensitivity.
Even though you can find different toothpaste for sensitive skin, reading each label could be overwhelming. Therefore, here we have listed the 7 best toothpaste for sensitive teeth that help manage the condition and bring a huge relief with regular use.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Best Overall:Sensodyne Rapid Relief Sensitive||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Complete Protection:Colgate Sensitive||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Natural Sensitivity Toothpaste:Hello Sensitivity Relief Fluoride Toothpaste||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:Twice Sensitive Teeth Whitening with Fluoride||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Affordable Sensitivity Toothpaste:Arm & Hammer Sensitive Teeth & Gums Toothpaste||Buy on Amazon|
|Best whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth:Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Sensitivity + Gum Health:Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Sensitive and Gum||Buy on Amazon|
All these toothpaste are selected on the basis of their ingredients, quality, and performance. We have also considered users’ reviews and their opinions. If you are not able to decide on one toothpaste, check out its major features and potential benefits to make the decision.
7 Best Toothpastes For Sensitive Teeth
1. Best Overall: Sensodyne Rapid Relief Sensitive
- One of the top-recommended toothpaste for sensitive teeth
- It contains the goodness of potassium nitrate or fluoride
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) that may irritate certain people’s mouths
- It is ADA-approved and offers quick relief from sensitivity
- The Minty flavor makes it even more appealing
What We Don’t Like: Not for kids.
2. Best Complete Protection: Colgate Sensitive
- It contains the maximum-strength FDA-allowed anti-sensitivity active ingredient
- Manages tooth sensitivity effectively
- It also helps protect teeth against tartar buildup and cavities
- It is clinically proven and provides 24/7 Sensitivity Protection
- Repairs and strengthens painful sensitivity and weakened tooth enamel
- Tastes good and leaves breathe fresh
What We Don’t Like: Some users complain of a tingling sensation.
3. Best Natural Sensitivity Toothpaste: Hello Sensitivity Relief Fluoride Toothpaste
- Infused with coconut oil for extra soothing relief
- It contains naturally friendly ingredients and also includes fluoride
- Natural ingredients make it safe for everyone and for everyday use
- It provides a complete protection
What We Don’t Like: It doesn’t offer instant results.
[ Read: How to Whiten Teeth with Coconut Oil ]
4. Best Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste: Twice Sensitive Teeth Whitening with Fluoride
- Aids in preventing new stain buildup without triggering sensitivity
- It is free of SLS, and most of its ingredients are plant-based
- With 7 pH, it helps keep your microbiome in balance
- It boasts a pleasing lavender mint taste that leaves a fresh feeling in the mouth
- It is cruelty-free and clean
What We Don’t Like: It is not ADA-approved.
5. Best Affordable Sensitivity Toothpaste: Arm & Hammer Sensitive Teeth & Gums Toothpaste
- It features a low-abrasion formula that helps whiten your teeth
- Also, it helps relieve tooth and gum pain
- Aids in maintaining healthy gums and teeth
- Sodium fluoride and potassium nitrate for managing tooth sensitivity
- It is FDA approved and offers fluoride cavity protection to the teeth
What We Don’t Like: It contains a couple of abrasives and SLS.
6. Best whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth: Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste
- It is ADA-approved toothpaste, highly effective for sensitive teeth
- Also, it contains hydrated silica, a physical tooth polisher
- It contains fluoride to upkeep teeth and gum health
- It is free of SLS and other harsh ingredients
- The fresh minty flavor makes it more appealing
What We Don’t Like: It takes time to give results.
[ Read: Lemon And Baking Soda For Teeth ]
7. Best Sensitivity + Gum Health: Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Sensitive and Gum
- Offers relief from sensitivity within a matter of days
- It also helps in teeth whitening
- It is ADA approved and easily available
- Also, address other teeth and gum issues like acid erosion, gingivitis, plaque, and cavities
What We Don’t Like: Not for kids.
Now that you know some of the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth, it’s time to shift from normal toothpaste to them. These toothpastes contain ingredients that help manage the issue and give healthy teeth and gum. Regular use of these kinds of toothpaste twice daily or as directed by the doctor will give good results.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Mouthwashes For Sensitive Teeth
- 7 Best Teeth Whitening for Sensitive Teeth
- How To Get Rid Of Bruises With Toothpaste
- How To Get Pink Lips With Toothpaste?
- Does Toothpaste on Cold Sore Work?
- How Does Toothpaste Help With Acne?
- How to Use Turmeric for Teeth Whitening?
- How to Whiten Teeth With Hydrogen Peroxide?
- How To Get Food Out Of Wisdom Teeth Holes