Oolong tea is produced from Camellia sinensis plant and this is the plant which has the same effects as black and green tea. Oolong tea is made from leaves, buds and the stems of the plant. It is produced from Fujian region in China. Oolong tea is a good source of anti-oxidants and also contains different essential multivitamins such as calcium, manganese, selenium, copper, carotene, potassium. Apart from this it also has essential vitamins such as A, B, C, D, E and E. Folic acid, niacin and other great sources of detoxifying alkaloids are also present in oolong tea. Other vital elements such as polyphenolic compounds, caffeine, theobromine, theophylline that are the excellent for your health are also the essential components of oolong tea. Whether in the morning or evening you must take oolong tea every day that will be highly beneficial for your health. Let us read to know some amazing health benefits of oolong tea.
Health Benefits of Oolong Tea:
1. Boosts Metabolism: If you regularly take oolong tea is very helpful in boosting your metabolism so, when you have tea then better to have oolong tea to improve metabolism in body.
2. Weight Loss: Oolong tea contains polyphenols that increases enzyme production for reducing fat. The production of enzymes automatically stops the accumulation of fat deposits helping reduce weight.
3. Reduce Cholesterol: Oolong tea is the best and natural tea to control cholesterol and promotes a healthy heart.
4. Cardiovascular Benefits: One of the great benefits by oolong tea that has been also proved clinically is that this tea is rich in antioxidants that help to avert the oxidation of low density lips (harmful cholesterol). This reduces the accumulation of fat in the blood vessels and promotes healthy blood flow to and from the heart.
[ Read: Health Benefits of Peppermint Tea ]
5. Increases Mental Alertness: Oolong tea helps in increasing the nerve impulses promotes the development of nerve cells and helps in enhancing brain function. The antioxidant capacity of oolong tea helps with this property.
6. Helps Digestion: Oolong tea reduces inflammation inside your stomach. The antiseptic property of oolong tea helps to fight the bad bacteria in the stomach.
7. Promotes Healthy Hair: As this tea is high source of antioxidants it prevents hair loss. Having oolong tea makes your hair thicker, smooth, silky and shiny.
8. Improves Skin Condition: Our skin gets polluted and we have to suffer from different skin problems. Oolong tea is the best to improve your skin conditions as well as helps to fight against eczema. The antioxidant property in oolong tea is helpful for youthful and vibrant skin.
9. Normalizes Blood Sugar: Using oolong tea is must more helpful in normalizing your blood sugar levels.
10. Stops Tooth Decay: Oolong tea contains certain amounts of natural elements which are more beneficial for your teeth. Oolong tea prevents tooth decay and kills bacteria production in mouth.
[ Read: Benefits of Turmeric Tea ]
11. Prevents Osteoporosis: Oolong tea benefits your bones and it makes your bones strong and healthy. Consuming oolong tea provides healthy foods to your bones so, that whatever pains and sprains in your bones will be cured immediately.
12. Fortifies the Immune System: Oolong is well-known for its powerful anti-cancer properties that maintains and keep your immune system healthy and strong. Containing strong antioxidant flavonoids in oolong fights bacterial infections helping the immune system.
13. Cancer Prevention: Great source of the antioxidants in oolong tea helps to prevent cancers easily. It prevents cancer in lung, ovarian, prostrate, colorectal and bladder cancers.
14. Oral Health: Certain powerful antioxidants are presented in oolong tea that gives best benefits to your oral health. It is the best to destroy bacteria in your mouth improving dental health.
Oolong tea is rich in antioxidants which improves health. Drinking oolong tea helps in enhancing immunity, preventing diabetes and also has anti-cancer properties.