People with naturally curly hair tend to chemically straighten their wavy or curly hair. This will make their hair straight and smooth. But this chemical process causes the hair to lose its elasticity and become very brittle and leading to chemical burns, scarring, severe irritation, and permanent hair loss. In this case, if you want to protect your hair, applying the best hair oils will give your relaxed hair the look you expect and want. Through this blog, you can know what kind of oils are good for your relaxed hair.
|VoilaVe USDA Moroccan Argan Oil
|Buy on Amazon
|Kate Blanc Cosmetics Store Castor Oil
|Buy on Amazon
|Majestic Pure Avocado Oil
|Buy on Amazon
|SheaMoisture Virgin Coconut Oil
|Buy on Amazon
|Cliganic Jojoba Oil
|Buy on Amazon
5 Best Oils For Relaxed Hair
Look at which of the different types of oils work best and what you need to do to keep your relaxed hair in good shape.
1. VoilaVe USDA Moroccan Argan Oil
VoilaVe USDA Moroccan Argan oil’s high concentration of vitamin acids moisturizes the hair and scalp as well as reduces breakage and split ends, preventing hair loss in full and thick hair. It protects your hair from harsh weather and everyday damage.
- How To Use VoilaVe USDA Moroccan: This Argan Oil provides great satisfying results when used as a conditioning mask prior to your daily shower. Follow the upcoming tips to use the oil on your relaxed hair.
- Rub a small amount of argan oil between your palms and massage it into your hair for a while
- Use it evenly throughout all your hair strands, from roots to ends
- Letting it sit for 30 minutes will allow its nutrients to penetrate your hair.
- Use a mild shampoo and wash it properly.
- If you want to try the healing power of argan oil, redo the above steps.
- It decreases the chance of split ends and breakage.
- It reduces hair loss.
- It increases overall hair health.
- It nourishes the hair follicle to speed up hair growth.
- It may cause severe allergic reactions if not utilized properly.
- If you use it on wet hair can lead to dryness.
2. Kate Blanc Cosmetics Store Castor Oil
This Castor oil’s natural formula deeply penetrates your hair from roots to ends and nourishes your hair shaft, gradually controlling hair loss and accelerating the growth rate of new hair.
- How To Use Kate Blanc Cosmetics Store Castor Oil: When you rub this oil into your hair, its omega-6 fatty acids and ricin oleic acid stimulate blood flow to your scalp. It also promotes luster and thicker hair growth in your hair. Try the following tips to use the oil on your relaxed hair.
- If your hair is chemically affected, apply enough of this oil to your hair.
- Spread the oil evenly, focusing on the center section and paying additional attention to your hair ends.
- Let it sit for 25 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo and wash it properly as well as condition it.
- It acts as a deep therapy to retain the nutrients in your hair.
- It rescues you from severe hair loss.
- It enhances the health of your scalp.
- It improves blood flow and strengthens your hair follicle.
- It has no hair growth stimulating properties.
3. Majestic Pure Avocado Oil
Majestic Pure Avocado oil is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids and its properties provide help to prevent your hair from thinning and accelerate hair growth. It protects your scalp from harmful bacteria as well as helps the overall scalp hair to grow faster and thicker than normal.
- How To Use Majestic Pure Avocado oil: This avocado oil’s fatty acids and vitamins deeply penetrate and moisturize your hair. It can be mixed with any type of product. Now try the below tips to use the oil on your relaxed hair.
- Spread the oil evenly, thin, and light. Don’t focus too much on one spot.
- Aside from the avocado oil replenishing the lost moisture, you can include other oils like castor or argan to enhance the effects.
- It brings soothing effects to the nerves.
- It prevents the chance of hair loss.
- Its oil treatment works for your skin problems.
- It improves blood flow in the scalp and stronger your hair follicle.
- It has a possibility of an allergic reaction if not used properly.
4. SheaMoisture Virgin Coconut Oil
The anti-inflammatory properties of SheaMoisture Virgin Coconut Oil are good for irritated scalps. Also adds shine and moisture to frizzy, coarse, dry hair. It treats dryness and damage to the scalp.
- How To Use SheaMoisture Virgin Coconut Oil: This oil contains essential nutrients like vitamin A, E, and high fatty acids to keep your hair moisturized and reduces the chances of breakage from harsh sunlight and heat styling. Follow the tips below to use the oil on your relaxed hair.
- Take a little amount of oil and apply it evenly to your hair.
- Spread the oil evenly and leave any excess residue (if necessary, you can wipe it off with a towel).
- Test a section of your hair to see if the oil is doing its job with your tool.
- Continue with styling.
- It keeps your skin and hair moisturized.
- Its healthy acids help to reduce hair frizz.
- It’s perfect for those who can’t stay away from blow drying
- It helps in keeping your hair smooth and shiny.
- If anything falls on the face it can block the pores.
5. Cliganic Jojoba Oil
The oily composition of Cliganic jojoba oil is used as a moisturizer. Its molecules remove impurities from the scalp. The oil moisturizes the scalp and can be a dandruff remedy.
- How To Use Cliganic jojoba oil: These natural jojoba oils offer a variety of solutions to beautify your limp hair. Jojoba’s amazing effects aren’t just limited to hair. This can be extended to other aspects of self-care, such as nail conditioning, massage, and skincare. Follow the tips below to use the oil on your relaxed hair.
- Apply one or two drops to the palm of your hand, no more.
- Massage the oil from top to bottom from your scalp to the ends
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo and wash it properly
- It stimulates the follicles for additional hair growth.
- Its properties help to reduce scalp itchiness and dandruff.
- It provides assistance to treat hair frizz.
- It helps in keeping your hair moisturized.
- It does not smell relaxing.
If you have relaxed hair, you will see a good change in your hair when you use the above-mentioned oils. Try the oil which suits you well and get beautiful relaxed hair.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Use Rosemary oil for Hair Growth?
- How to Get Clear Skin Naturally at Home
- 50 Surprising Uses & Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin, Hair and Health
- How to Make Hair Grow Fast With Baking Soda
- How To Straighten The Hair Without Using A Relaxer
- How to Straighten Hair Naturally with Aloe Vera?
- 7 Best Leave In Conditioners For Relaxed Hair
- 7 Best Edge Controls For Natural Hair