If you are a black beauty and want to try some gorgeous shades of red on your dark skin, you are at the right place. Here, we have curated a detailed list of the seven best red lipsticks for dark skin that will enhance your beauty and give you a stunning look.
All these lipsticks have a super classic red color that ensures a perfect pout, irrespective of your skin complexion. At the same time, these ravishing reds look great on all outfits and occasions. They are flattering and come in various shades of red and finishes.
Moreover, we have selected only high-grade lipsticks infused with lip nourishing ingredients to prevent lips from getting dry or parched. Check them out!
7 Best Red Lipsticks For Dark Skin
1. Silk Finish: Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick, Hydrating Lip Color, Rich Buildable Color, Cherry Frost Red
- It is a hydrating lip color
- Rich pigment and easily buildable
- Gives great luster and silk finish on the lips
- Creamy formula feels smooth on the lips
- Consists of vitamins A and E and aloe vera
- Keeps lips deeply nourished
- Also infused with macadamia nut oil, rich in antioxidants to hydrate lips for a smooth, supple pout
- Long lasting results
What We Don’t Like: It may feel patchy after some time.
2. Ultra Hydrating: Lancome L’ Absolu Rouge Hydrating Shaping Lipcolor # 132 Caprice
- Features scarlet red color that looks intense
- Infused with rose extracts and hyaluronic acid to hydrate the lips
- Comfortable to wear all through the day
- Gives long-lasting vibrant matte result
- Comes in a petal-shaped bullet
- Keeps lips soft and supple
What We Don’t Like: The color may feel slightly heavy in the lips.
3. Rejuvenates and Revives: Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color Red Velvet Travel Size
- The infusion of Vitamin C and E helps moisturize the lips
- Boost natural collagen production
- Smoothens fine lines and wrinkles on the lips
- Intensely rejuvenates lips and relieves lip flaking
- Sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and paraben-free
- Gives vibrant and intense color in just one swipe
- Ensures vibrant and maximum-coverage color
What We Don’t Like: It needs regular touch-ups
4. Matte Finish: MAC Cosmetics Ruby Woo
- It is a ravishing classic red shade with pure neutral undertones
- It is a true matte finish, looking almost velvet-like when applied to lips
- It doesn’t budge or smudge when you eat or drink anything due to its transfer-proof and meal-proof feature
- It is one of the highly flattering shades from MAC and stays for long hours
What We Don’t Like: It can make the lisp dry.
5. Classy and Elegant: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick in Red Carpet Red
- It features a rich red color that works well with all undertones
- The smooth formula and semi-matte texture do not let the lips dry
- It is extremely lightweight on the lips, and you can wear it throughout the day
- The high-pigment lipstick is easy and smooth to apply
- It comes in a luxurious packaging
What We Don’t Like: It is expensive
6. Glossy Finish: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick – 87 Red Dominance Women Lipstick
- The ultra-hydrating and nourishing formula makes it suitable for lips
- The texture of the lipstick is balmy and creamy
- It is extremely comfortable to wear
- Leaves lips with a glossy finish
- A great sheer wash of color is promised
- The buildable pigment gives intense shine to the lips
What We Don’t Like: It is not your pick if you are looking for a lipstick with a matte finish.
7. Drugstore Brand: L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick in Matador
- It suits well on people with cool undertones
- It features a doe-foot applicator with a pointy end that reaches the corners of the lips for precise application
- It feels smooth and creamy and dries matte, giving a velvety finish
- It is kiss-proof and transfer-proof, thus suitable to wear while eating or drinking too
- Stays on lips without smudging or budging
What We Don’t Like: You need to reapply it.
Now that you know some of the most astonishing red lipsticks for dark skin, you can get any of them to be perfectly pout-ready all the time. The quality of these lipsticks is superb, ensuring the best and long-lasting effects.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Apply Makeup for Dark Skin
- How to Choose the Best Lipstick for Your Skin Tone?
- How To Make Your Lipstick Last Longer
- 15 Best Red Lipsticks For Fair Skin
- 7 Best Nail Colors for Dark Skin
- 7 The Best Drugstore Foundations For Dark Skin
- 7 Best Lip Colors For Fair Skin