Tatcha is one of the luxury skincare brands that have a collection of most sought-after products to help your skin become healthy and glowing. Out of multiple products from this amazing brand, The Water Cream is loved by all. Its ultra-hydrating moisturizing effect keeps the skin supple and well-nourished.
- Tatcha Water Cream
- 5 Best Similar Tatcha Water Cream Products
- 1. belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- 2. Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel
- 3. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream
- 4. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Water Cream
- 5. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer
Tatcha Water Cream
However, being a little pricy, people often look for Tatcha Water Cream similar that can give a similar result. If you are also looking for some alternatives for Tatcha Water Cream, which are easy to afford, you have landed on the right page.
Before checking, let’s find out what makes Tatcha Water Cream the cult moisturizer of the time.
Water Cream from Tatcha is a lightweight moisturizer with an oil-free formula that nourishes the skin, bursting it with hydration and moisture. The best thing about this product is the presence of botanical ingredients that help to replenish and revitalize the skin. Additionally, the formula consists of a small bit of 23-karat gold that delivers an extra glow to the face.
The active ingredients of Tatcha The Water Cream are-
- Hadasei-3- It consists of a fermented complex of three major products:
- Uji green tea- An anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredient that reduces aging signs.
- Akita rice- Loaded with moisturizing proteins.
- Okinawa Red algae- Comprises polysaccharides that moisturize the skin.
- Glycerin and Diglycerin- Deeply hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- It is a sodium form of hyaluronic acid that draws moisture to the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract- It is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Helps allergic skin.
- Japanese Wild Rose and Japanese Leopard Lily- Rich in antioxidants that balances the skin, improve the clogged pores, control oil production, and soothe skin issues by supporting cell turnover.
- The cream feels very lightweight on the skin.
- Suitable for combination, oily, dry, and sensitive skin.
- Consists of botanical and Japanese ingredients that help the skin rejuvenate.
- Contains added fragrance
- The price is high.
These are the two reasons that often discourage people from using Tatcha Water Cream and look for its alternatives. For all those looking for alternatives for Tatcha Water Cream, here are the five best Tatcha Water Cream similar that are worth trying. Including them in your skincare routine can get the benefits.
5 Best Similar Tatcha Water Cream Products
1. belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- Consists of apothecary herbs like Lady’s Mantle, which is an antioxidant and an astringent that prevents photoaging from UVB exposure.
- Other active ingredients are malachite- an antioxidant, Plaintain leaf extract, panthenol, marigold extracts, oat husk, ceramide, and cholesterol.
- It is a lightweight gel-cream that cools the skin instantly and reduces the pores.
Suitable for all skin types.
2. Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid in the form of sodium hyaluronate, which is a humectant.
- It is a non-comedogenic oil-free moisturizer that does not let the pores clog.
- Absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth.
3. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream
- Formulated with coconut water which is loaded with electrolytes filled with amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants, and phytonutrients.
- Fragrance-free moisturizer that helps to improve dullness and work on uneven skin texture, fine lines, and wrinkles. Also, it helps dry skin, making it smooth, soft, and healthy.
- Consists of Sodium hyaluronate, Apple fruit extract, seawater, Licorice root, feverfew, and white tea extracts.
4. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Water Cream
- Formulated with Norwegian glacial water, pineapple extract, and enhanced hyaluronic acid that moisturizes the skin and provides gentle exfoliation.
- Delivers a cooling burst of 72-hour hydration and is ideal for dull, dry, and aging skin.
- Deeply nourishes the skin and makes it supple and healthy.
5. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer
- It is a lightweight moisturizer that consists of a concentrated 30% Hyaluronic Acid Complex.
- Pentavitin is another active ingredient that provides hydration for up to 72 hours.
- It is a fragrance-free moisturizer that provides extended hydration in multiple levels of the skin.