To burn calories with increase rate on treadmill, enjoy running (and / or walking) in the gym or at home without irrespective of weather. But these facilities were very low comparing to burning calories in the external environment.
Table of Contents
- Running with varying difficulty of planned speed change inclined to the treadmill.
- You can set treadmill on a flat slope and start walking for three minutes.
- Progressively, increase the speed of the treadmill so that your heart rate rises enough.
- Upload more speed and continue jogging for two minutes without resting.
- Run at steady pace for about five minutes by adding random speeds.
- With maintaining speed, upload the runway slope with addition of each level and run for five minutes.
- Then download the corridor in the flat slope with enough speed and keep on running for five minutes.
- Now, again place treadmill in slope and run at 1 or 2 levels of speed for next six minutes with varying the speed like 1 minute faster and other minute slower.
- In last four minutes, gradually manipulate level of slope and speed so that your heart rate calms down low and makes you comfortable.
After working on treadmill for a while it becomes quite easy keep in intermediate level but fluctuating the speed or incline (but not together).
- Running with more pronounced fluctuations in speed (interval method) or at a constant rate in higher slope.
- By increasing the average intensity of your effort.
Consequently, same methodology of work for any cardiovascular muscle in the body can also strengthened by various fitness equipments such as elliptical, steppers, cycling, rowing, ect… respectively instead of tilting resistance.
- The program is aimed for healthy people who exercises at least for three months and have moderate fitness.
- The calculation of burning calorie and weight is indicative for women of 65 kg.
- Heavier people can burn more calories or a bit less.
We just informed you about the treadmill workout to burn those extra calories. Use these in your daily routine, But always consult a doctor before beginning any new exercise regimen.