In today’s life, everyone wants to look beauiful and slim. Personality of a person is his actual mirror. Burning calories more than one hundred fifty is easy but in only 30 minutes is really going to take your effort. Calories can be gained very easily by having chocolates, fried foods, sweets and fast foods. But when the turn comes of losing them it takes your whole attention. Today we will help you by discussing some ways to burn calories and loose weight.
Table of Contents
Simple Ways to Burn 150+ Calories in Just 30 Minutes:
1. All kinds of activities related to fitness such as jogging or walking, burns the calories, but few of them burn more calories per minute as compared to other exercises. Finally, the burn rate is directly affected by the weight. You will burn more calories if you weigh more in the same period of time. Burning calories also depends upon the activity you use and the time consumed.
It depends upon the level of intensity with which you drive.
- Ride for a minimum of 15 minutes at a very vigrorous speed of around 15-17 miles per one hour.
- If you are afraid of high speed then go at moderate pace. Speed of 12 to 15 miles per one hour for 20 minutes.
- You can also burn 150+ calories by enjoying the biking at a very slow pace of 10 to 13 miles per one hour for only 30 minutes.
3. Running or Jogging:
Burning calories depends on your speed. You will burn calories at a faster rate if you moive fast. You can burn 150+ calories by:
- Start running at a speed of 7 miles per hour for 15 minutes.
- Running with a pace of 10 miles per hour for 16 minutes.
- Jogging for 20 minutes is also going to help.
Workouts done at gym helps a lot in burning calories faster. You can choose equipments and exercise classes at the gym of your choice. Here are few options to help you to choose:
- Doing some strenuous exercises and push-ups for 20 minutes.
- Circuit training can also be done on weight machines for a minimum of 18 minutes will burn 150 calories.
- Go for aerobics class or use of stair machine for 20 minutes.
- Elliptical machine will also help you. Use that only for 25 minutes.
5. Outdoor Activities:
Sometimes nature also helps you in being healthy by many ways. You can burn 150 calories in only 30 minutes if :
- You can enjoy kayaking or whitewater rafting for 25 minutes.
- Go for hiking for 24 minutes.
- Riding a horse for 30 minutes will be fun and will burn 150 calories.
6. Team Sports:
Sports always keep you active and healthy. You can burn 150+ calories while enjoying with friends.
- Have fun with your buddies by playing rugby for 15 minutes.
- Play games like lacrosse, basketball, beach volleyball or football for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- You can also play soccer for 21 minutes to burn calories.
7. Leisure Activities:
You need not to have to work hard to burn 150 calories. You can also:
- Play games like ping pong or chase your children in the playground for 30 minutes.
- For 25 minutes you can also toss the frisbee.
- Golf and you need to carry the clubs for 30 minutes.
Getting by foot from this to that place and then back again always help you to stay fit. You can also burn calories.
- Brisk walking for 20 minutes.
- At a medium speed for 25 minutes.
- If you walk at a very slow pace then 30 minutes will help you.
9. Water Sports:
Swimming helps a lot in losing weight very efficiently.
- Swim for 19 minutes at moderate pace.
- Vigrous pace swimming for 15 minutes will work.
- You can also go with water aerobics for 30 minutes.
10. Fitness Classes:
Other than the aerobics thete are sime fitness choices which will burn 150+ calories with fun. So explore them don’t just limit yourself.
- Practice kickboxing, tae kwon or karate for 15 minutes.
- With the help of Pilates you can strengthen the core for 25 minutes.
- Relax with mind and body practice like yoga or tai chi for 30 minutes.
Showing off the moves also helps you to be in the shape. Each dance gives you its own pace of burning calories. To burn 150+ calories you just need to practice different types of dance.
- Practice ballet dance for at least 20 minutes.
- Disco dance can be done for 25 minutes.
- Line dancing should be done for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Ballroom dancing should be performed at a very slow pace for 30 minutes.
12.Fitness Activities in Cold Weather:
Winter sports also offers lots of wonderful opportunities for burning 150+ calories.
- Go for cross-country side skiing for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Sledding should be practiced for 25 minutes.
- Downhill skiing burns calories at a faster rate if done for 24 minutes.
13. Home Improvement:
This is a two in one procedure. You can decorate your home and burn calories. By this you can beautify the home and make yourself slim and smart in turn.
- Paint your house for at least 30 minutes.
- Do all the home repairs work for 25 minutes.
- Wash all windows of your home for 30 minutes.
14. Yard Work:
Working outdoor also helps in burning calories.
- Shovel snow for 20 minutes done by hand will burn calories.
- Spade the garden for a minimum of 27 minutes.
- Push the power lawn mover in your garden for at least 30 minutes.
- Rake all the leaves for 24 minutes.
Hope this information will help you in burning extra calories in only 30 minutes.
Image Source :- 1
- 10 Simple Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat
- 9 Simple Exercises to Get a Flat Stomach After Delivery
- 10 Simple Dances To Help You Lose Weight Easily