Although kidneys can debug itself alone it never hurts to offer extra help, especially if we feel more tired, retain fluids of our general health. The effect of malfunction of kidneys is never known until or unless any side effects were seen. However kidney failures are most probably observed in restlessly working peoples. Try these natural juices to cleanse the kidneys naturally and eliminate all toxins.
Table of Contents
- Why do we need to detoxify the kidneys?
- General Symptoms:
- The Best Kidney Cleanse Juice Recipes:
- 1. Watermelon and Lemon Juice:
- 2. Carrot and Celery Juice:
- 3. Carrot and Cucumber Juice:
- 4. Juice of Radish, Cabbage and Celery:
- 5. Cucumber and Parsley Juice:
- 6. Pineapple and Strawberry Juice:
- 7. Celery and Apple Juice:
Why do we need to detoxify the kidneys?
The body is unfiltered from excess of sodium and water would lead to struggling kidney pains or failures. It produces hormones and cleans the blood and also does everything possible to stay healthy.
Stay Alert: If you are experiencing the following symptoms then it is good to start caring for your kidneys.
- You are tired or fatigued all day and sleep many hours.
- You feel pain in the lower back after eating certain foods.
- Your continuously in a bad mood and Experience hormonal imbalances
- Skin problems such as, rashes, acne or eczema.
- Gaining additional weight for no reason or your belly is too bloated.
- Suffering from kidney stones in the past.
- Urinary incontinence, you usually suffer urinary tract infections or problems bladder.
The Best Kidney Cleanse Juice Recipes:
Everyone can enjoy the benefits of detoxifying the kidneys, but especially those who have felt with identical symptoms of kidney. Perhaps you are in good general health but still lacking from radiant skin or swollen legs.
We recommend the following juices or smoothies to help you make a comprehensive renewal cleaning.
1. Watermelon and Lemon Juice:
It is worth remembering that watermelon has 92% water in its composition and that is very good for detoxifying the kidneys. It also provides potassium which dissolves kidney stones and lemon is also known to clean the body more efficiently.
- 2 cups cubed watermelon (300 g)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cut watermelon into cubes and remove the shell.
- Squeeze lemon juice.
- Place the two ingredients in the blender and mix well.
- Drink immediately (if you wish, you can add a few ice cubes).
2. Carrot and Celery Juice:
These are refreshing agents of health and useful for natural kidney care option. The celery, for example, melts and removes the stones.
- 2 carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- ¼ cup water (62 ml)
- Peel off the carrots and wash the celery stalks well.
- Cut carrots and celery into small pieces.
- Put the slices of vegetables in a blender and add water to facilitate blending.
- Process until blended.
- Drink immediately.
3. Carrot and Cucumber Juice:
Diuretics cucumber has great powers due to its high water content. Carrot helps kidneys to maintain healthy skin and prevents wrinkles or acne. A mega dose of nutrients!
- 2 carrots
- ½ cucumber
- Peel carrots and cucumber.
- Cut into slices and bring them to the blender.
- Mix well and always drinks in the morning, fasting.
4. Juice of Radish, Cabbage and Celery:
- Radish is one of the best ways to detoxify the liver, gallbladder and kidneys allowing elimination of waste.
- They also protect against infection and have anti – inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- If you often suffer from kidney stones, drink radish juice or include them as an ingredient in various foods.
- In turn you can combine them without ignoring cleansing recipe.
- Radishes 1 cup (116 g)
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup purple cabbage (100 g)
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Chop quartered radishes, celery and cabbage sliced into strips.
- Put some water in a blender to facilitate blending and mix to obtain a juice to drink immediately.
- If you have juice extractor, chop directly without raising and stir with a spoon before enjoying (better if fasting).
5. Cucumber and Parsley Juice:
The diuretic properties of cucumber in addition to the parsley, its ability to remove kidney stones and prevent fluid retention, result in a liquid form is much beneficial. Do not hesitate to try it!
- 5 tablespoons of parsley (leaves and stems) (50 g)
- ¼ cucumber
- Thoroughly wash the parsley and cucumber.
- Stings a little peeling first and second before cutting into slices.
- Put in a blender and mix well.
- Drink as soon as possible, along with little water or ice cubes.
6. Pineapple and Strawberry Juice:
Strawberries eliminate kidney stones and pineapple is rich in potassium which improves the functioning of these organs.
- 1 cup strawberries (200 g)
- 2 or 3 pineapple slices
- Wash the strawberries and scrape out the cape. Cut them in half or quarters, depending on size.
- Cut two or three slices of pineapple, later peel and chop it.
- Put everything in the blender, mix and drink.
7. Celery and Apple Juice:
In the end consume this as a cleaning option of kidneys. But this is no longer effective. Both combination of ingredients care for and protect these organs, purify and detoxify. Last but not least, have diuretic properties.
- 2 Apples (red or green)
- 3 stalks celery
- Wash apples and celery stalks.
- Cut the apples into quarters and remove the heart. If they are from organic farming also can include the covering layer.
- Chop celery stalks.
- Put both ingredients in the blender jar.
- Mix well and drink as soon as possible.
There is a vast change in our lifestyle which has gifted us with ways of comfort but decreased the quality of life. All of us gained many facilities at the cost of environment. One of the most adverse impacts of pollution is increase toxins level in the food that we consume.
Kidneys play the role of body detoxification and water regulation. Hence it is very crucial to keep the kidneys cleaned regularly in order to ensure that the detoxification process goes on effectively.
- Top 5 Kidney Cleansing Drinks
- 3 Healthy Juices to dissolve Kidney Stones
- Dissolve Kidney Stones with a Tablespoon of This Mixture