Kidney stones develop in the due course of time and tend to create a lot of pain. They are, basically, solid masses formed due to constant deposits of mineral salt or organic substance. At times, the deposits turn out to be larger enough to get stuck in ureter leading to renal failure. Ever thought as to what causes the occurrence of kidney stones? It is the excessive intake of Vitamin D, constant urinary tract infections, dehydration, unhealthy diet, stress and imbalance of minerals in the body adds to the cause list.
Table of Contents
- Taking Note of the Symptoms of Kidney Stone:
- Does Baking Soda Dissolve Kidney Stone?
- How to Take Baking Soda for Kidney Stones?
- 1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda for Kidney Stones:
- 2. Lemon Juice with Baking Soda for Kidney Stones:
- 3. Baking Soda and Water for Kidney Stones:
- Read Also:
- Dissolve Kidney Stones with a Tablespoon of This Mixture
Taking Note of the Symptoms of Kidney Stone:
- Tenderness in affected kidney
- Nauseated feeling with vomiting
- Presence of blood in the urine
- Frequent urination
- Fever and even back pain
Does Baking Soda Dissolve Kidney Stone?
In order to get rid of kidney stones or its accumulating pain, Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is one of the most effective natural home remedy. This enables the stones to get dissolved and pass through urine without any pain. Along with this, it assists in boosting complete health by balancing the pH levels.
How to Take Baking Soda for Kidney Stones?
Baking soda is considered important for treating kidney stones easily. All a person has to do is identify it at an early stage and not the severe one. Then, one can start taking it in various under-mentioned ways.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda for Kidney Stones:
An excellent combination of baking soda mixed in apple cider vinegar is surely to prove beneficial. Baking soda is meant to alkalize the body system for removing its acidic nature.
- Half teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tbsp of ACV
Preparation Time: 5 minutes.
- Mix half teaspoon of baking soda in 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Further to this, the mixture has to be stirred well in a glass of water till the fizz vanishes.
- Drink the substance sip by sip to get rid of kidney stones.
Repetitions: Twice or thrice for complete relief from kidney stones.
Best Time to Drink: On an empty stomach.
2. Lemon Juice with Baking Soda for Kidney Stones:
With baking soda’s ability to help in getting rid of kidney stones, addition of lemon juice makes the mixture extra workable. The presence of citric acid in lemon leads to melting of kidney stones. Known to be highly effective, regular consumption can assist people from troubling kidney stone issues.
- 1-2 lemons
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 glass of water
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
- Take half teaspoon of baking soda and dissolve it in normal filtered water.
- Squeeze one or two lemons in solution and stir it well to mix.
Repetitions: Drink the solution twice daily on regular basis to get rid of kidney stone.
Best Time to Drink: Early morning on an empty stomach.
3. Baking Soda and Water for Kidney Stones:
Water is the most natural and safest option to use with baking soda for clearing off kidney stones.
- 1 glass of warm water
- ½ tsp of baking soda
Preparation Time: 5 minutes.
- Mix half teaspoon of baking soda in lukewarm and filtered water.
- Stir it well till the fizz gets disappeared.
Repetitions: Consume it on daily basis for two to three times.
Best Time to Drink: Anytime.
Baking soda or Sodium Bicarbonate has the ability to alkaline the urine system for dissolving kidney stones stuck in renal tubes that happen to connect kidney with gall bladder. Constant intake will help people suffering from kidney stone pain to get rid of it.
Kidney stones are a serious problem and can grow in size leading to excessive pain as well as surgical operation as the only resort. But, taking baking soda with some of the natural materials as a part of home remedies will surely help in getting rid of kidney stones without much problem.