Making lemonade is pretty easy. All you need is some lemons, lemon juice, water, sweetener, and ice. Combine them to get your tasty lemonade ready. There is nothing like a glass of fresh lemonade during the hot summer day. However, you can add some variations to this refreshing beverage to make it more delicious. Homemade lemon recipes start with a simple syrup base. This sweetens the juice from lemons and you do not have to worry about the sugar not being dissolved.
5 Easy Homemade Lemonade Recipes for Summer Days
1. Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
This strawberry lemonade is refreshing and quite simple to prepare. It is the ultimate summer drink.
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 7 cups of water divided.
- Sliced lemons, strawberries, and mint leaves for garnishing.
- Combine the sugar with 2 cups of water and microwave it for 2 minutes. Stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the whole strawberries in a blender with a cup of water. Blend till it forms a smooth mix.
- Combine the sugar mixes with strawberry puree and add the lemon juice. Pour it in a pitcher with 4 cups of water.
- Stir and keep it in the freezer. Allow it to chill. Before you served to add the sliced lemon, strawberries, and mint leaves.
[ Read: Homemade Drinks for Flat Tummy ]
2. Easy Pink Lemonade
The pink color of this lemonade comes from red fruits. It is a combination of strawberries, raspberries, and lemons.
- ¾ cups of water.
- 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- 1/3 cup of lemon peel strips.
- ½ cup of fresh raspberry puree.
- ½ cup of fresh strawberry puree.
- 2 cups of club soda and water.
- Take a medium saucepan and put in on medium to high heat. Add sugar and water to it. Simmer and whisk till the sugar gets dissolved.
- Add the peeled strips of lemon and simmer. Cook for five minutes or till the mixture is reduced to half. Take it off the heat and allow it to cool.
- Put a fine-mesh sieve on the pitcher and pour the syrup. Now, add strawberry and raspberry puree along with lemon juice. Use a spatula to stir.
- Put it in the refrigerator and allow it to chill.
- Serve with club soda or water.
3. Lavender Lemonade Recipe
This variant of lemonade is refreshing and fragrant. It can serve as the ultimate party drink during summer.
- 6 cups of water divided.
- ¼ cup of honey.
- ½ cup of sugar.
- 2 cups of lemon juice.
- 3 tablespoon of dried lavender.
- Lavender petals and lemon slices.
- Purple or blue food coloring.
- Place a pan on medium to high heat and pour sugar and water. Bring it to boil and stir till the sugar dissolves.
- Take it off the heat and add lemon and honey.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 2 hours and then strain. Press lavender to make sure you get all its juices.
- Take a large pitcher and combine lavender mix, lemon juice, and water. Add a few drops of food coloring. Serve with ice.
[ Read: Detox Juice Recipes for Weight Loss ]
4. Mint Lemonade Recipe
Mint and lemonade is the most classic combination.
- 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- 2 cups of fresh lemon juice.
- 6 cups of water.
- ½ cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Combine 2 cups of sugar with 2 cups of water to prepare the syrup in a saucepan by putting it on heat. Allow it to cool.
- Pour the lemon juice along with 4 cups of water in a pitcher. Add one cup of the syrup and taste. If you want it to be sweeter add more.
- Serve with ice.
[ Read: Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water ]
5. Lynchburg Lemonade Recipe
This lemonade is named after Lynchburg, the hometown of ‘Jack Daniel’s Distillery’.
- 1 ounce of triple sec.
- 1 ½ ounce of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey.
- 4 ounces of lemon or lime soda.
- Lemon juice
- Pour the whiskey, sour mix, and triple sec into a glass.
- Top it up with soda and stir it well.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
If you want, you can store this lemonade in your refrigerator for up to a week and enjoy it whenever you want.
You Might Also Like: