Since Obesity has become a global problem for people, Cutting calories in order to reduce weight of the body is one of the most common measures we take. As Weight loss is a major preference and desire of people, weight loss tips and ideas are much needed. Using Milk thistle is a wonderful step towards the same. Milk thistle is a kind of flower belong to daisy family. The herb is quite effective in the diseases of liver, heart etc. Milk thistle is also helpful in treating the skin and weight loss. This article will help you how to take milk thistle for weight loss.
Table of Contents
- Does Milk Thistle Work for Weight Loss?
- How to Use Milk Thistle for Weight Loss:
- 1. Vitamin B12 and Milk Thistle for Weight Loss:
- 2. Dandelion and Milk Thistle for Weight Loss:
- 3. Milk Thistle and Turmeric for Weight Loss:
- Read Also:
- How to Lose Weight with Turmeric
- How to Use Aloe Vera for Weight Loss
- More from my site
Does Milk Thistle Work for Weight Loss?
Milk thistle has potential to reduce the body weight. Silymarin, a compound found in Milk thistle is immensely helpful in controlling the blood sugar, this directly prevents body to gain extra weight. Several studies conducted on Milk thistle and it’s benefits have found that Milk thistle could be a great approach in the weight loss.
How to Use Milk Thistle for Weight Loss:
1. Vitamin B12 and Milk Thistle for Weight Loss:
Vitamin B12 is often touted as one of the nutrients that help body to reduce weight. An abnormal condition in the body and it’s physique is proved to be undone by the usage of B12. Health manufacturers have prepared the compound of both Vitamin B12 and Milk thistle, in the form of capsules. This solution is really helpful in not just weight loss, but other heath benefits as well.
- The solution is able to cure obesity.
- The solution is believed to give mental peace
- This compound is also helpful in liver problems.
2. Dandelion and Milk Thistle for Weight Loss:
Dandelion, like milk thistle, is a wonderful plant that contain medicinal properties. Quite known for its weight loosing benefits, Dandelion contains natural phytochemicals. Also, Dandelion roots and leaves have been used to cure several diseases for centuries. Dandelion and milk thistle, both have a 2000 years old tradition of treating people. Dandelion tea, however is also a good step in strengthening the immunity and in weight loss. The milk thistle coffee is pretty helpful.
- Dandelion root (powered)
- Milk thistle seeds (powered)
- Chicory root (powered)
Preparation time: 8-10 minutes.
- Take 1 teaspoon milk thistle, 1 teaspoon chicory root, and 1 teaspoon Dandelion root into a French press or cafiterie.
- Add hot water to the French press
- Add sugar and stir well.
How it works: Milk thistle coffee contains essential nutrients which works as a catalyst for the weight loss.
Repetition time: Repeat it after every second or third day for a few days.
Tips: Milk thistle is a heavy compound, so avoid taking it too much as it may be unsuitable for the body.
[ Read: How to Take Honey to Lose Weight ]
3. Milk Thistle and Turmeric for Weight Loss:
The Super nutritious herb turmeric also plays a vital role in the weight loss. Turmeric contains curcumin which prevents the accumulation of fat in adipose tissues. A little turmeric added with the Milk thistle tea seems to be an effective method of loosing weight.
- Milk thistle (powered)
Preparation time: 5-6 minutes.
- Fill tea bag with milk thistle seeds
- Pour hot water and steep for three to five minutes.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of turmeric and mix well.
How it works: Curcumin, found in Turmeric and Silymarin, found in Milk thistle makes a great approach for the weight loss.
Natural methods of weight loss are considered as the most effective and suitable solutions, as they likely give good results with zero side effects. Weight loss is a common problem among today’s human and overcoming it though natural ways is a good way. Milk thistle has numerous benefits on human body, ranging from Liver to the whole body. Adapting the natural way is an effective process of the weight loss.