Nobody likes to sport excess body weight. Some think that it affects their looks adversely, but apart from that, what it really does is affect your health. Excess fat in the body leads to various diseases like asthma, heart attacks among the common few. Thus, losing weight is extremely essential to everyone. Given that fast paced life it is difficult for most individuals to find time to hit the gym or take a morning walk. Sometimes maintaining a healthy diet with little exercise does the trick. A very useful addition to your diet would be safflower oil that works in reducing your fat. Here are the best ways to use safflower oil for weight loss quickly.
Can Safflower oil Help Weight Loss?
If you are worried whether safflower oil is reliable or not then you should go through the points given below to ease your concerns.
- Safflower oil contains a certain compound called phytosterol that helps in melting body fat.
- The oil reduces your risks to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, strokes and high blood pressure.
- According to ‘American Journal of Clinical Nutrition’ safflower oil helps to reduce 2 to 4 pounds of weight in a time period of 2 months.
- The oil increases the production of Adiponectin hormone which raises the fat metabolism.
- The oil reduces atherosclerosis, which is hardening the walls of the arteries.
How to use Safflower oil for Weight Loss:
Here is a method which can be effectively used for consuming safflower oil to benefit you.
1. Safflower oil for Weight Loss:
- Safflower oil 1 cup
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup plain powdered sugar
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped walnut
- To the beaten egg s add the sugar
- Beat it till the sugar melts
- Add the flour and baking soda
- Mix it well
- Add the oil to the mix
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Pr-heat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lightly coat two muffin pans with cooking spray
- Fill each of the muffin cups with 1½ tablespoon of the batter
- Bake the muffins
- They are ready for consumption again
Repetitions: Consume 2 daily.
Preparation Time: 1 hour.
Best Time To Consume: You can consume it right after your work out.
How It Work:
- The safflower muffins makes you feel full quite fast o you do not have the urge of eating a lot unnecessarily.
- It helps in fast burning of the belly fat, which reduces your weight.
- The Adiponectin in safflower oil stops unnecessary fat formation.
- It signals the brain to use stored fat for gaining energy.
Tips: Make quite a few of the muffins at once which could last you a week or you can store the excess batter in a cool place for future use.
As we see that safflower oil is extremely beneficial to our health. Apart from reducing belly fat it, it is also beneficial to the skin and eases menstrual pain. However, if you are allergic to the oil the n discontinue using the oil at once. Consult your doctor immediately. Another point if advice is that you should not consume too much of the oil as it will adversely affect your health and lead you to gain weight instead of losing it. The oil intake should not be more than 20to 30 percent of your diet. Along with the consumption of the oil you will need to do some exercise as well.